Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Back in October I received and email offer, spend $900 on my M/C, while showing my AM card, at Sobeys and get 300AM. I purchased $750 in GC using my AM card Oct 4 and another 450 using DH AM card. I didn't think GC qualified so I didn't give the offer another thought. Imagine my surprise when I saw 300AM from Sobeys BMO offer in my account today. I had to go back to look and see what it was for this is the only offer I can imagine it would be. Somehow they counted part of the purchase I made using my M/C with DH AM card #.

It's a Christmas miracle!

Last big shop before the Holidays,,I had a list and was checking it twice,,:santa:
then half way through my shop I realized I lost the receipt (somewhere in the store) that I got from last week's shop,,(Buy 150 in groceries get 150 airmiles).
I ran into the store manager who said she would still give me the 150 airmiles--Merry Christmas!:flower3::santa:
Total spend
$198.42
Total airmiles 419

Hugs
Mel

I still havent made it out to Sobeys yet for my weekly groceries. There is pretty much NOTHING in the house to eat right now! I will probably end up using my Spend $150 get 150AM receipt... as we have people coming over for dinner tonight and Boxing Day too! Plus I am out of so many things right now. Usual grocery spend would be $100 but can bump it up by buying extra of what we are out of. Probably won't go back to the grocery store until NYE anyways!

Stopped at Petro to take some money out of the bank (walking distance from home and I need cash for the dog's grooming), I was going to pick up gift cards for my nieces but they didn't have the ones I wanted. Did see they have Disney ones in $50 and $100. I know I can use petro points for those... so I'll be getting my gas at Petro for awhile I guess! They often send me offers to get bonuses, and I get 3 cents off when I use my RBC bank card to pay. I also linked my Bay points card to the Petro one, as well as CAA, not sure what that gets me though, especially since I don't usually shop at the bay! I know it's not AM related but it is points :)

Monday morning (pathetic) email coupon from Rexall

Spend $50 get 50 AM Valid Dec 24th - 27th

I've decided that there is zero reason to update the flyer links at this point (oopsie got too busy, sorry) I'll be on point this week. I've already seen Metro & Rexall and they are NOTHING worth getting excited about :P

I did shop at Rexall today. I promised the cashier I would be in before Xmas. I had a spend $25 get 50AM loaded to my card so I thought I would just pick up a few stocking stuffers. Walking the aisles I noticed an Obus form marked down to $40 from $90. I don't need one today but I have used one in the past. Another Obus form knee pillow for sleeping marked down 50%. (both discontinued items) A new nail file to round it all out and Merry Christmas to me! The spend $50 get 50AM came in handy. Never know what you may find at Rexall.

Merry Christmas everyone here on Canadian DIS!

Hope that all of my fellow Airmiles Hunters have a wonderful Christmas, however that looks to you & yours.

Christmas-Hd-Wallpaper-with-characters-from-Disney-Mickey-and-Minnie-Donald-Duck-Pluto-and-Goofy-2560x1600-915x515.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter