Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just got a coupon from Rexall good for tomorrow only spend 50 get a hundred I've included a screenshot I'll take time later to provide more details including a link if you prefer that

Screenshot_20181219-093804_Word.jpg

Hi There,
Thank you for being a loyal AIR MILES® Onyx® Collector. As a token of appreciation, we would like to extend an invite for you and a guest to see an upcoming NHL game. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We’ve been surprising Collectors with various tokens of appreciation as our way of simply saying, “Thanks!” - we hope you’ll be able to join us!
Details:
Who:
You + a Guest
What: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. New York Rangers
Where: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto
When: Saturday December 22, 2018 at 7:00pm

RSVP: If you are able to attend the concert please reply to this email as soon as possible for your best chance in securing tickets to this show. Tickets are available to the first 5 Onyx Collectors only or until Wednesday December 19 2018 whichever occurs first.

Dinner and drinks will be served, please bring your photo ID and your AIR MILES Collector Card. Please note there is a 2 drink limit on alcoholic beverages.

Hope you can join us,
AIR MILES Onyx Team

*Limit of two tickets per Collector Account. All personal information collected will be subject to the AIR MILES Privacy Commitment to you. Offer is non-transferable and tickets must be accepted as presented.

Need to start checking my emails more often then once every couple of days. This was in my email. But just saw it today, thurs. So replied anyway to see, what the hell.
They emailed back,

Get excited Eric!

and all the details.
WOW what a great Christmas gift.
****ty thing is I am working, so I am sending my BIL and newphew who are huge fans and they will have a great time.

Suprises all around.

I got one email from rexall and one from airmiles, with two different coupon codes, both sepnd $50 get 100AM :) I just don't think I have another $50 in stuff I need at RExall tomorrow!
Can you share the code please so I can be sure to get the max # of miles? Is this from the app again? I still need more things the dietician recommended and i had my fingers crossed this offer would pop up again this week. Might be able to squeeze one more travel voucher out by the end of the year
upload_2018-12-19_14-44-5.png

UPDATE i can answer the question myself -- the 2nd offer is from the app and has a different code I'll make a better post with both codes, a link to the one and explanation of how to use them tomorrow when i get a chance later today (Trying to be the hostest with the mostest while the kids are home. Off we go in search of a sink/drain/pipes/putty/tape/ who knows what else!!)
airmiles.jpg

Hi There,
Thank you for being a loyal AIR MILES® Onyx® Collector. As a token of appreciation, we would like to extend an invite for you and a guest to see an upcoming NHL game. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We’ve been surprising Collectors with various tokens of appreciation as our way of simply saying, “Thanks!” - we hope you’ll be able to join us!
Details:
Who:
You + a Guest
What: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. New York Rangers
Where: Scotiabank Arena, Toronto
When: Saturday December 22, 2018 at 7:00pm

RSVP: If you are able to attend the concert please reply to this email as soon as possible for your best chance in securing tickets to this show. Tickets are available to the first 5 Onyx Collectors only or until Wednesday December 19 2018 whichever occurs first.

Dinner and drinks will be served, please bring your photo ID and your AIR MILES Collector Card. Please note there is a 2 drink limit on alcoholic beverages.

Hope you can join us,
AIR MILES Onyx Team

*Limit of two tickets per Collector Account. All personal information collected will be subject to the AIR MILES Privacy Commitment to you. Offer is non-transferable and tickets must be accepted as presented.

Need to start checking my emails more often then once every couple of days. This was in my email. But just saw it today, thurs. So replied anyway to see, what the hell.
They emailed back,

Get excited Eric!

and all the details.
WOW what a great Christmas gift.
****ty thing is I am working, so I am sending my BIL and newphew who are huge fans and they will have a great time.

Suprises all around.

That's awesome!

Rexall's ONE DAY ONLY bonus offer Thursday Dec 20th
To play this game for maximum miles for your buck follow these tips:

1. BOTH bar codes MUST be scanned, neither can be loaded to your card
  2. Politely ask the cashier to simply scan all coupons you have, let the system work it out.
  3. Coupons can be either printed or shown on a mobile device
  4. Since the offers are almost identical, be really careful that you get 2 different codes scanned
  5. If a coupon has trouble scanning from your phone try turning up the brightness and zooming in so the bar code is larger
First coupon has the bar code 417000050810
Direct link to this offer:
Spend $50 get 100 AM
Copy of the coupon if you'd rather that
rexall.jpg

Second coupon has the bar code 417000050780
Copy of the coupon
airmiles.jpg

I've been rather busy the last couple of days so if there are any questions that have slipped past, that are still unanswered, post them again and tag me -- or just reply to this post and I'll respond :thumbsup2

I'll try to update the flyer links later (much) tonight after everyone goes to bed!!

Last edited:
Nitey nite Jacqueline!
Hugs
Mel
hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for posting the second code, I was trying to figure out how, I haven't quite figured out how to post pictures here!

It's actually pretty easy ...(this is for a windows based product, i know nada about Apple) Find an image you want to share .. right click and select Copy Image then when you want to put it here, right click and select Paste. OR if it's an image you have saved on your computer/phone you can choose the "upload a file" button next to the post reply, select the image you want and then it will give you the option of uploading a thumbnail or full image --- i tend to have terrible luck with the 2nd choice because it keeps telling me the file is too big, so right click to the rescue :P

0e2be77dcc9057a948fe3dd1f90e8714.jpg

and I can't fall asleep.
last day of work before the holidays is Friday for me.
I am trying to put together a stock up Rexall list for tomorrow but I am coming up short.,,,,,,,,,,,
Hmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I really need to stop drinking coffee after 12 noon...............lol
200-4.gif

Hugs
Mel
72184080.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I only have airmiles cash and will be somewhere between 100-200 airmiles short of Onyx. My question is, does it matter enough to try to get it? What happens if they don't credit the airmiles until after Dec 31? Of course then I read the email above about the free hockey game, so maybe that kind of thing makes it worth it? Only problem is this is my last day I can get airmiles because tomorrow morning we surprise the kids and pick them up at school and leave for Disney World till after New Years.

Ok so I only have airmiles cash and will be somewhere between 100-200 airmiles short of Onyx. My question is, does it matter enough to try to get it? What happens if they don't credit the airmiles until after Dec 31? Of course then I read the email above about the free hockey game, so maybe that kind of thing makes it worth it? Only problem is this is my last day I can get airmiles because tomorrow morning we surprise the kids and pick them up at school and leave for Disney World till after New Years.
IMO...Onyx is no big deal. For me the biggest perk is the discounted miles required to redeem for merchandise....but I rarely use my miles for that. I use my miles primarily for WDW tickets. So I guess as with anything, it's a very personal thing....how do you plan to use your miles???

If you want Onyx then head to Rexall today to make use of the coupons and that will get you the 200 miles in one shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter