Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Quick question for anyone who has participated in a Shell opt-in offer in the past that was the same as yesterday

When did your miles post?

I thought shell was a quick poster but they have not posted to my DHs card as of yet. My thought is that because it is a bit of a special promo it might take longer.

Can anyone confirm that?

Quick question for anyone who has participated in a Shell opt-in offer in the past that was the same as yesterday

When did your miles post?

I thought shell was a quick poster but they have not posted to my DHs card as of yet. My thought is that because it is a bit of a special promo it might take longer.

Can anyone confirm that?
Mine haven't posted either. I checked my air miles account and the posted date for February showed as both Feb 12 & Feb 13 so I think it took a day or 2 later for them to post. I think mine posted 2 different days because I used my card in Ajax and my sister used my card in Toronto so 2 different stores. Don't worry they will post.

From the Air Miles website:

What is the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on my AIR MILES travel booking?

AIR MILES understands there is uncertainty with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the associated travel advisories. The safety of our Collectors is our first priority and we are working closely with our airline, cruise line, tour operators and insurance partners to provide you with the most up to date information. Please note, many of these policies continue to change, so we encourage you to confirm with your airline, cruise line or tour operator in advance of your travel date.

INSURANCE As of March 5, 2020, Manulife has determined that COVID-19 is now considered a known event and the applicable exclusion will be applied for policies issued on or after this date. This exclusion will apply globally, including trips to territories with no existing travel advisory or outbreak.

AIR MILES BOOKINGS
To make a change or to cancel an AIR MILES booking, please call our Contact Centre at 416-226-5171 or toll free: 1-888-AIRMILE (247-6453) Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. your local time and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. Changes that are required outside of these hours, please contact the airline, cruise line or tour operator directly.

This notice does not apply to policies purchased prior to March 5, 2020. For more information regarding your Manulife insurance, please contact Manulife Customer Service at 1-866-298-6581.

FOR MORE INFORMATION Public Health Agency of Canada; Government of Canada Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates; World Health Organization; IATA: Air transport communicable diseases

Check with the airline. They may allow you to rebook without cancellation or rebooking fees. You'll just have to pay the difference in fares. There are conditions so check the airline website.

I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping that my 2 flights get cancelled by the airline because then I will get the $$ back. If not I will apply the value of my flights to flights in November and pay the difference.

I always have such a hard time printing coupons from save.ca. I tried to print out the Cashmere, dollar off coupon. Nothing doing. I didn't print and it says I did. This happens every time I try to print from this site. :(

I wonder if it has been removed? I just read your post, logged into save.ca but I can't find the coupon anywhere.

EDITED: I ended up googling cashmere coupons and was given a link to somewhere else but it printed for me and shows save.ca on the coupon. Try this address:
http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca/brands/cashmere-canada
By the way, thank you! IF Loblaws gets any more TP in stock tomorrow or on the weekend, this will come in handy!

I wonder if it has been removed? I just read your post, logged into save.ca but I can't find the coupon anywhere.

EDITED: I ended up googling cashmere coupons and was given a link to somewhere else but it printed for me and shows save.ca on the coupon. Try this address:
http://couponscanada.smartcanucks.ca/brands/cashmere-canada
By the way, thank you! IF Loblaws gets any more TP in stock tomorrow or on the weekend, this will come in handy!
Thanks, that is the page I was trying to print. It starts in Smart Canucks but when you want to print it send you over to save.ca. I can not figure out how to print it. That's my whole problem. I have tried from this site many times but it just won't do it for me. It tells me know that I have already printed it. I must be doing something wrong.

Yes, I wanted it for Loblaws as well. I was over to our closest one tonight (without a coupon, lol) and they had no Tp, two packs of the Kleenex (the 3 ply super which is the same price as the regular) however tons of the paper towel. They did have a limit posted of two, I assume that would be two of each but really don't know for sure. They told me they did not know when they would be getting more in. Hope you have better luck. At least you have the coupon. Lol.

Tinkerone -> let me know what your e-mail address is. I scanned and saved the file as a .JPG. I can e-mail it to you and maybe you can print it that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter