Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

3 weeks home with kiddo, trying to limit places with crowds so... I may go to lcbo for this promo. I hope they have something I might like. At least I will have some time to focus on getting good deals and building my AM stash for when travel is good again.

Aargh! Just got an ad about Mega Miles in my email. There was a link to the participating shops — according to what I saw, Rexall is not a participant. Could someone else check this? I may have missed something.

I didn't notice Rexall but I did see the "we've gone fully digital" bit. Load them on your app, doesnt look like they will be printable.

Oh, I dont see Rexall either...

yeah I just noticed the same thing, it looks like they've populated the list of participating retailers and Rexall is missing 😭

I'm not getting overly excited about it yet though, still a full week to go. The double Mastercard thing looks interesting though. Indigo seems to be included more often in these special combined offers.

yeah I just noticed the same thing, it looks like they've populated the list of participating retailers and Rexall is missing 😭

I'm not getting overly excited about it yet though, still a full week to go. The double Mastercard thing looks interesting though. Indigo seems to be included more often in these special combined offers.

Huh. Those of us who don’t have a BMO card may seriously have to reconsider. But, on the upside, I chose to make an online purchase at Indigo as one of my 3 purchases for Mix & Match, so forgoing Indigo during Mega Miles is not the same sort of issue for me as it might have been. There’s a limit to the number of things I want from Indigo...

well phooey! just looking online to kill time till hubby gets home with the car and i can go stand in stupid long lines to buy my tuna and noticed that STAPLES is also missing from the list of partners?!?! I'm really going to struggle with just one card this promo <sigh>

Just opted-in for both BMO offers (my card) and Shell (both cards). Based on the retailers listed for QC, I should be able to do 6 for my card and DH should be able to do 5 offers. That's just in QC so if I can visit ON during the promotion and add Foodland, Sobey's, Metro and LCBO, it should be an easy one. I hope the spending thresholds are not too high so I can help others fulfill their offers.

I'm thinking I need to add one more thing to my list in the first post:
please don't let the pursuit of airmiles override the urgency of social distancing required to flatten the curve!

off my soap box now and back to my blanket fort with a can of tuna, a bowl of frozen blueberries and a big glass of milk while I "watch" the list of recommended Netflix titles (I swear somedays I spend more time deciding what to watch than I do actually watching something!)

I'm thinking I need to add one more thing to my list in the first post:
please don't let the pursuit of airmiles override the urgency of social distancing required to flatten the curve!

off my soap box now and back to my blanket fort with a can of tuna, a bowl of frozen blueberries and a big glass of milk while I "watch" the list of recommended Netflix titles (I swear somedays I spend more time deciding what to watch than I do actually watching something!)

definitely! i hope that we can work together a bit this time around too, so that we’re all moving in limited spheres and keeping the risk of transmission down.

what kinds of shows do you like? schitts creek is my fave, if you’re searching for a comedy!

Re: social distancing
Well I am kind of hoping Airmiles could step up to the plate and offer a list of things which wouldn't make it so we have to go out to get Airmiles. And exactly how am I going to use up a tank of gas...never mind two..........!
Just my two cents...
Hugs
Mel

1. Wonder if I can do online ordering for LCBO & get Airmiles???
Google is my friend.
https://www.lcbo.com/content/lcbo/en/corporate-pages/faq.htmlWill I get AIR MILES® reward miles for my online order?

You may earn AIR MILES® reward miles with your online order. Simply provide your AIR MILES® Collector Number during checkout. AIR MILES® are awarded when orders are fulfilled, not when they are ordered.

2. Airmiles.ca but they are the worst for posting during these Promos.

3. Indigo online ordering I guess but I never find anything I need there,,maybe a gift card for someone.
Now if I go through the Airmiles shop online and buy a Indigo gift card is this worth (2) TWO shops for this Promo.???

Metro Online ordering
Google is my friend
https://www.metro.ca/en/faq/online-orderAir Miles Rewards
Will I collect AIR MILES® Reward Miles on online orders?
Yes! Add your AIR MILES® Collector Number to your account to get Miles on every order and enjoy our online AIR MILES® promotions. These promos are clearly indicated on the product images. Some exceptions apply.

Lowes Online ordering???
https://www.lowes.ca/services/airmiles-rewards-program

Rona online ordering????
Is Rona an airmiles shop??
Yes it is
https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/shops/rona

Last edited:
DH just got an email from Shell.

View attachment 480857

That's pretty cheap. They are making this harder to do multiple cards. I'll manage, I'll just have to get my two sons to get gas for us.

Got that one two for Alberta. Sucks for us because there isnt really a shell close to us so gotta make an effort to go. I think what I may do is two transactions. Fill 25L (maybe 26) stop. Then fill the rest of tank on a new transaction. Our van is a 70L tank so I'll just make sure we go when its bone dry haha.

Re: social distancing
Well I am kind of hoping Airmiles could step up to the plate and offer a list of things which wouldn't make it so we have to go out to get Airmiles. And exactly how am I going to use up a tank of gas...never mind two..........!
Just my two cents...
Hugs
Mel

1. Wonder if I can do online ordering for LCBO???
2. Airmiles.ca but they are the worst for posting during these Promos.
3. Indigo online ordering I guess but I never find anything I need there.
The promo will have been decided by "the powers that be" months ago and negotiations with partners will have needed to be finalized before the printed info was sent to whoever they use for the stuff that will be in-stores and on signs at places like Shell. I don't think anyone even imagined we'd end up where we are now with needing to limit our outside interactions.

That said i 100% agree with every concern I'm seeing raised here - thresholds raised, partners missing, bizarre partners we don't even know existed (uhm I'm looking at you Springhold Trampoline & LeisureScapeS pools!), how many cars do they think we need to buy (have you noticed how many are for dealerships?!?!?!) it looks like it will be completely digital (hard to know until Thursday) and that will make it hard for people who do not own a mobile device. Shell really scares me -- we drive Frederick (a very sophisticated Honda Fit) and even if he's starving we can't squeeze much more 30 L in and we rarely fill up more than once a month - they better have an in-store offer as well.

To answer your questions : yes, you can order online with LCBO, here's a few peices of info from their website that support this *thought*
I don't think we need to worry about the coupons because we've never need to show one, just meet the stated requirement on the promo site but it we do there's this info

How do I add promo codes to my order?
After you have selected the item(s) you would like to purchase, please proceed to your cart and enter the promo code in the "Promo Code" redemption field. Once you've entered the promo code and clicked "Apply", your total will reflect the applied offer. Alternatively, you can enter the promo code in the “Promo Code” redemption field during the checkout process.

And regarding earning Airmiles for ordering online - it even shows on the item description how many miles so you'll know you've picked the correct bottle(s)!
Will I get AIR MILES® reward miles for my online order?
You may earn AIR MILES® reward miles with your online order. Simply provide your AIR MILES® Collector Number during checkout. AIR MILES® are awarded when orders are fulfilled, not when they are ordered.

Airmilesshop - yeah they rarely post properly but it's *relatively* easy to chase them down if you wait until AFTER the promo ends and they have posted the big bonuses to our accounts. I've yet to have this cause me to not get the full bonus, might take some time but it does work.

Indigo - this could help you do TWO coupons in you have a
MasterCard however -
Use your
MasterCard to buy a gift card for at least $45 and poof you've done your one coupon. Then turn around and use said gift card at Indigo online for any number of things, they have a great selection of *odd* gifts that can fit the bill for baby or bridal showers, wedding gifts, stationary etc, not just books. How about games or puzzles for the at home time we're being gifted :P

definitely! i hope that we can work together a bit this time around too, so that we’re all moving in limited spheres and keeping the risk of transmission down.

what kinds of shows do you like? schitts creek is my fave, if you’re searching for a comedy!
I have rather eclectic tastes in my viewing and when you add in what i watch while hubby is beside me it expands even further!
Just me:
Any and all of the superhero/DC comics shows
Most of the what should be teen shows - like Riverside
Any and all vampire/werewolf/zombie shows and movies - love me some iZombie dang it's been cancelled!
Action Adventure - the biggest, fastest, most shoot'em up, drag'em down, drive real fast to catch 'em !
Most sci-fi
With hubby:
Comedies - Schitt's Creek - check even more bonus we play "oh i know where that is" since it's filmed in our area of the country, Grace & Frankie, Brooklyn 99
Rom Coms - i can only tolerate so many of these though or i fall asleep :P
We LOVE Jane the Virgin!

What i HATE - movies and/or shows that are filled with far too much gratuitous, forced swearing & unnecessary sex - come on, really?!? I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, in fact i have a very filthy mouth but sometimes it just makes me shudder when every other word is prefaced with "effening"

There is a very real possibility that this may be extended if only to show the world that they are doing their part for the Coronavirus. They would look pretty stupid if the whole world was put on hold but they weren’t. Just my thought though, who knows.

I have rather eclectic tastes in my viewing and when you add in what i watch while hubby is beside me it expands even further!
Just me:
Any and all of the superhero/DC comics shows
Most of the what should be teen shows - like Riverside
Any and all vampire/werewolf/zombie shows and movies - love me some iZombie dang it's been cancelled!
Action Adventure - the biggest, fastest, most shoot'em up, drag'em down, drive real fast to catch 'em !
Most sci-fi
With hubby:
Comedies - Schitt's Creek - check even more bonus we play "oh i know where that is" since it's filmed in our area of the country, Grace & Frankie, Brooklyn 99
Rom Coms - i can only tolerate so many of these though or i fall asleep :P
We LOVE Jane the Virgin!

What i HATE - movies and/or shows that are filled with far too much gratuitous, forced swearing & unnecessary sex - come on, really?!? I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, in fact i have a very filthy mouth but sometimes it just makes me shudder when every other word is prefaced with "effening"

haha, sounds like my taste is more like your husband's! I love the 99 and Jane the Virgin. Have you watched The Good Place? It's similar to those.

My wife is a big Marvel fan, and she's really been enjoying Agent Carter on Disney+ lately.

Have you tried One Day at a Time? I don't know if it'll be more your taste (teen show) or both of you (comedy).

I hope you find something fun to watch :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter