Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

Im not happy that they cancelled as I am in need of an oil change and was planning on using that as a sponsor. Oh well. I phoned BMO and was told to go ahead and use their shop the block promo. Spend $250 for 200 airmiles and spend $500 for 400 airmiles at participating sponsors

Do you have a list of participating retailers. The list isn't on the Mega Miles site any more. I suppose I can just go to my usual trusted retailers.

Hopefully the threshold spends won't be as high as last time. I could probably do this on one card, but we're away for 2 weeks during that time so doubtful would be able to do on the others. Sure could use an infusion of points though. Getting them mainly on my MC and that's about it.

This is going to be harder without Rexall. I think I was going to be able to do it last time so hopefully it will work out! I know Metro, Shell & Sobeys will be ok. Two more stores will depend on what the offers are I guess. Children's Place is usually doable, especially back to "school" shopping. I refuse to do an online shop offer... fingers crossed!

This is going to be harder without Rexall. I think I was going to be able to do it last time so hopefully it will work out! I know Metro, Shell & Sobeys will be ok. Two more stores will depend on what the offers are I guess. Children's Place is usually doable, especially back to "school" shopping. I refuse to do an online shop offer... fingers crossed!
Remember with a bit more of a drive you can go to Gatineau and do IGA and Jean Coutu (both are in the same shopping area) or there is Foodland in Greely (just a quick trip down Bank Street). The extra driving can be a welcome outing these days.

Remember with a bit more of a drive you can go to Gatineau and do IGA and Jean Coutu (both are in the same shopping area) or there is Foodland in Greely (just a quick trip down Bank Street). The extra driving can be a welcome outing these days.

That is true. It isn't like I've been going many places lately so it might be a nice change!

Rexall wasn't going to be included in Mega Miles this year anyway. I would imagine the offers will be pretty similar so glancing back at the posts might give some insight?

Rexall wasn't going to be included in Mega Miles this year anyway. I would imagine the offers will be pretty similar so glancing back at the posts might give some insight?

Right, and now I remember, two fill ups at Shell. I still won't be able to do that! We are hardly driving anywhere since I don't have to go to the office. I guess I'll plan a trip to visit my parents, that uses up a bit any way! I hope they don't make it too difficult to complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter