Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

$20 e-card or $25GC? Others have reported having issues with the $20 e-card posting. Like Donald said you will be able to follow up with AM at 75 days.

I ordered an Indigo GC August 9th and my AM still haven't posted....

Gah, lots of us seem to be in the same situation. That's pretty bad since we are quite a small sample size. I did an online chat and they just said blah blah blah keep your receipts and we will make sure it is all good. I just hate chasing points. It is a waste of my time.

I encourage everyone who is still waiting to do a chat.

I just made 5 purchases on DH card (Amazon, Indigo (books this time), Dell (eneloop batteries), Canon (ink) and Gap (undies)) while I'm still waiting on my Indigo AM (25$ GC). I also made a Lowes order thru AMshops on my card but it appears as Lowes, not Airmilesshops on my statement so I'm thinking on making two more orders just to be safe (probably another Canon order for ink and Kobo for books).

Last edited:
My orders were all done on the 16th. Amazon, chapters, costume supercenter, Lego store and thinkgeek. All have posted their AM but not multipliers yet for indigo.

I did the live chat and the rep added to my account that both chapters and old navy didnt post. Maybe do that just to cover your bases.

Done! On my card:

1 - Amazon - posted
2 - Indigo - posted base mile, not the multipliers
3 - Staples - posted
4 - The Source - posted
5 - Etsy TWICE - NEITHER POSTED
6 - BedBathBeyond - posted

The Rona order I returned did claw back the 3 base miles on August 16 but not the 6 bonus miles. At least as of yet.

My husband's card:
1 - Staples - posted (both have posted but one order was returned - not clawed back yet)
2 - Indigo - posted
3 - Etsy - posted
4 - BedBathBeyond - posted
5 - Amazon - just ordered my daughter's hamster cage about an hour ago

So the hamster cage I ordered a few hours ago? I received an e-mail from Amazon about my order and giving the expected arrival date of Sept 18 - Oct 11th. I was puzzled by the length of time. Normally Amazon is quite quick!

Turns out the cage is coming from the UK!!! :rotfl2: My daughter didn't want to purchase a similar one in a local store. No way. Looks like it will be another month or two before the newest furry member is added to our household.

I received my order from Bed Bath and Beyond. (AM posted to account before shipment arrived) I had picked up a few extra things on the order so as not to have to pay shipping. I thought I would put them aside for Christmas stocking stuffers. Bag clips (which disappear in our house like dryer socks) which were supposed to be 6 inches in length barely measured 4 inches. And they had a magnet on them (not something listed on the website).

As these are not what I ordered I will be returning them to the store. My bill will be reduced (I may lose 1AM but I got 2) but I will still fulfill the Back to School online shop. Win win all around. I saw something else on the website for Christmas and I can apply a 20% discount coupon to it so I'll pick that up instore when I make this return. (saving $18)

For anyone looking for a good shop and needs these items like I did - Lowes.ca has a half off sale for a few items. I picked up a furnace filters 4 pack for $19.99 and 4 of their their nice modern style floor registers at around $8 each. This way I met free shipping threshold ($49) so I’m not worrying if in store pickup will give me miles.

Hi!! :wave2: It's my first time posting on here! I've been lurking since the mega miles event, which is when I found out about airmiles. You guys have been super helpful, BTW.

BUT, I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that I received my miles for buying an e-giftcard from chapters. purchased it on Wednesday, and got the miles this morning.

I also have a tip for shopping Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Since the gap was having free shipping earlier this week, I split my order up, and placed half of it through the gap, and the other half through banana republic. It was only gap items, but both stores have posted. I've been using this trick through ebates for a while, using whichever store had the highest cashback.

I've got my 5 stores on my card, and they've all posted. I'll probably do it for my dad's card too, since I still have some things I need to buy.

You are all awesome! I got my 5 easy (Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Chapters and Groupon)f or things I had already been planning on buying. Now onto card 2 and you have introduced me to the Canada Post order and am now looking at the sports bras at Forever 21, they have a surprisingly good selection!! And will be checking out Lowes furnace filters soon (seems like we always need those), DH said he had a few amazon items he as going to order. I ordered some more pants for DS at Old Navy and now we are 2 cards down, for a sweet 2K miles. Fabulous way to round out the summer!

Did my 5th shop at Old Navy, parent's gave us money for kiddos back to school clothes so I thought I'd at least get some AM with it :) Hopefully this one posts, still waiting on 3 of my other shops. Only thing that has posted is Amazon :( I do not want to do a bunch of other shops though. I will hope they do post eventually, like my Etsy did. Otherwise I'll have to fight for them I guess.

Ok now I have done Staples and Amazon which have posted , and Quicksilver and Dyson which have not . I need one more, and I’m having a tough time deciding. We are going to buy shoes for ds14 tomorrow so once he tries them on and picks I will check if they are on Footlocker or Adidas online before we buy them in store. If that doesn’t pan out, maybe I’ll do the Indigo gift card ... but it seems that one is working for some and not others .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter