Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I have found Lowes and RONA to be quite reliable posting if you have either one of those near you. (furnace filters?)

I have found Lowes and RONA to be quite reliable posting if you have either one of those near you. (furnace filters?)
That’s a great idea Ottawamom, thank you ! We just happen to be on our last furnace filter and need to pick some up:).

Late to the party, but trying to get to 5 shops before the event ends!

So far:
1. Chapters (DP and I are reading through all of Agatha Christie's books. Chapters is an easy shop--just getting the next book for our mini book club)
2. Amazon (20$ on baby toys--no problem)
3. Old Navy (50% off t-shirts!)

I have sephora rouge, and they're doing 20% off for the rest of august, so that should be one of my remaining. Not sure about #5 yet, but for 1000 miles I'll definitely find something to spend 20$ on. Maybe early christmas shopping :scratchin

Hi!! :wave2: It's my first time posting on here! I've been lurking since the mega miles event, which is when I found out about airmiles. You guys have been super helpful, BTW.

BUT, I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that I received my miles for buying an e-giftcard from chapters. purchased it on Wednesday, and got the miles this morning.

I also have a tip for shopping Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Since the gap was having free shipping earlier this week, I split my order up, and placed half of it through the gap, and the other half through banana republic. It was only gap items, but both stores have posted. I've been using this trick through ebates for a while, using whichever store had the highest cashback.

I've got my 5 stores on my card, and they've all posted. I'll probably do it for my dad's card too, since I still have some things I need to buy.
HI!!! upload_2018-8-26_1-1-27.png

So glad you decided to step out of the shadows to join in the fun and share your success, WTG. I'm still struggling to finish up this promo .. deciding between needs & wants is hard!

I'm still struggling to finish up this promo .. deciding between needs & wants is hard!

This is me, too! I'm really trying to use this promo as part of my Christmas shopping, but some of the gifts I'm trying to save for the multiplier event / STB! I have a few purchases I'm holding off on (new UGG quilt, iPod Touch) that I know would be a waste of a purchase for a lousy 1x or 2x the miles. Saving them for at least 10x or even 20x!

HI!!! View attachment 346211

So glad you decided to step out of the shadows to join in the fun and share your success, WTG. I'm still struggling to finish up this promo .. deciding between needs & wants is hard!
This is me as well !! You wouldn’t believe how much I agonized over each and every purchase. It has to be something I need and has to be the best deal or it’s not worth it to me.
I ended up not getting the furnace filters because I get them much cheaper at Canadian Tire. So I finally made an Old Navy purchase for two pairs of pants and a sweater.. all of which I need. Today was 40% off of everything including sale items. I was able to get jeans, a pair of lounge pants and a cardigan for $46 with tax and shipping. Can’t beat that and now I’ve finished my 5 shops!

Hi!! :wave2: It's my first time posting on here! I've been lurking since the mega miles event, which is when I found out about airmiles. You guys have been super helpful, BTW.

BUT, I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that I received my miles for buying an e-giftcard from chapters. purchased it on Wednesday, and got the miles this morning.

I also have a tip for shopping Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic. Since the gap was having free shipping earlier this week, I split my order up, and placed half of it through the gap, and the other half through banana republic. It was only gap items, but both stores have posted. I've been using this trick through ebates for a while, using whichever store had the highest cashback.

I've got my 5 stores on my card, and they've all posted. I'll probably do it for my dad's card too, since I still have some things I need to buy.

Before i click on the final button to complete my purchase i just want to confirm that you bought an E-CARD and not a physical card that arrived in the mail??? If this is the case then I'll turn around and use this e-gift card on my other card and perhaps do enough transactions to get 2 done. I already shopped at HBC and actually need something else from them.

Before i click on the final button to complete my purchase i just want to confirm that you bought an E-CARD and not a physical card that arrived in the mail??? If this is the case then I'll turn around and use this e-gift card on my other card and perhaps do enough transactions to get 2 done. I already shopped at HBC and actually need something else from them.
Yup, it was the ecard. Bought it on Tuesday, and I think it posted on Friday.

Opinions needed here gang -- I ordered something from Groupon on August 11th and have been tracking it ever since. The mile posted but the dang item never arrived .. today when i checked i noticed my $25 is back in my account and the order is gone from my account and some considerable digging shows it has been cancelled .. Fine the money is back in my account BUT now will that order be considered as not completed for this promo???? URGH so frustrated because i really wanted this item

I'm waiting on the same sort of deal from Lowes. Ordered online, item was not in stock although it said it was. We were going to go and pick it up so I checked store stock before I ordered. They cancelled it and said funds paid would be refunded, still waiting! I made another order for some other stuff and picked that up. Haven't seen the AM posted yet for purchase #2 but it's only been 2 weekend days (hopefully they will post later today or tomorrow).

DH was looking at a new computer monitor last night. I asked him if he was going to purchase it soon because... He prefers to pick one out in store and take it home (really!). I need 1 more on his account to finish the promo and this is what I get. I just want my last few orders to post so I too can be done with this promo.

Opinions needed here gang -- I ordered something from Groupon on August 11th and have been tracking it ever since. The mile posted but the dang item never arrived .. today when i checked i noticed my $25 is back in my account and the order is gone from my account and some considerable digging shows it has been cancelled .. Fine the money is back in my account BUT now will that order be considered as not completed for this promo???? URGH so frustrated because i really wanted this item

Hi Hon
I am not sure how Groupon works,,,,I ordered something from Lowes--airmiles posted quick but then order was cancelled and 4 days later Lowes did remove the airmiles from my account. I am not sure I'd chance it.
Hugs Mel

I'm waiting on the same sort of deal from Lowes. Ordered online, item was not in stock although it said it was. We were going to go and pick it up so I checked store stock before I ordered. They cancelled it and said funds paid would be refunded, still waiting! I made another order for some other stuff and picked that up. Haven't seen the AM posted yet for purchase #2 but it's only been 2 weekend days (hopefully they will post later today or tomorrow).

DH was looking at a new computer monitor last night. I asked him if he was going to purchase it soon because... He prefers to pick one out in store and take it home (really!). I need 1 more on his account to finish the promo and this is what I get. I just want my last few orders to post so I too can be done with this promo.
Easy work around if he wants it from STAPLES ... go into the store and find the one he likes ... go online & order it but select "2 hr pickup" Then sit back and watch someone walk over, take it from the shelf and carry it to the pick up desk. YES, we've done this :rolleyes1 OR go eat some dinner with the Cara gift card you probably picked up last week!

How long does staples take to post. The amazon order I did through airmilesshops post within 48hrs but the Staples one still hasn't posted and its been 3 weeks. I have kept the emails. I still have a couple of things to order from Chapters, The Bay and Childrens place.

How long does staples take to post. The amazon order I did through airmilesshops post within 48hrs but the Staples one still hasn't posted and its been 3 weeks. I have kept the emails. I still have a couple of things to order from Chapters, The Bay and Childrens place.
In my experience, Staples is the WORST when there are big promos like this I almost always end up needing to chase them down. Just keep your records and it won't be a problem -- the online chat staff I've dealt with all seem to be aware of their track record.

So question - my staples miles posted but it says Staples not Airmiles shops then Staples like my one from the Source does, so does that mean that it won't count as part of my 5 air miles shops store?
22 Aug 18
Staples_Final_NoTag_75.jpg
BOPIS 1 MILE FOR EVERY $40 +1
21 Aug 18
Airmilesshops_Logo_XS_E.jpg
THE SOURCE 1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20 +6
21 Aug 18
THE SOURCE 5X YOUR REWARD MILES +24

So question - my staples miles posted but it says Staples not Airmiles shops then Staples like my one from the Source does, so does that mean that it won't count as part of my 5 air miles shops store?
22 Aug 18
Staples_Final_NoTag_75.jpg
BOPIS 1 MILE FOR EVERY $40 +1
21 Aug 18
THE SOURCE 1 REWARD MILE FOR EVERY $20 +6
21 Aug 18
THE SOURCE 5X YOUR REWARD MILES +24

Same thing happened for me but with Lowes...

I've ordered and received my items from Canada Post and Indigo a week ago - how long does it usually take to post?

This is me, too! I'm really trying to use this promo as part of my Christmas shopping, but some of the gifts I'm trying to save for the multiplier event / STB! I have a few purchases I'm holding off on (new UGG quilt, iPod Touch) that I know would be a waste of a purchase for a lousy 1x or 2x the miles. Saving them for at least 10x or even 20x!
That's right - forgot about STB to look forward to! Although I wish sport check was still an AM shop. Was always an easy one to find things kids needed from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter