Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

Still waiting for 2 to post - Ardene and Canada Post but both were only ordered last week Aug 28 and Aug 30th so they still have time to post. My Chapters posted really quickly.

My final order just posted to DH airmiles account. I'm officially done! I hope those who are waiting for AM to post get them soon. I did two extra orders because Canada Post and La Senza still haven't posted.

I just did my last order on my dad's card. For his Christmas gift. The Source was having 5x promo, so I bought him a google home mini through there. Hopefully it posts quickly.

My card - Amazon, Etsy, Gap, Banana Republic, Chapters - all posted
My dad's card - Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Source - all posted except for the source

I made it to 5! Added sephora and etsy to my list. but after the etsy shop, I realized every time i clicked on an item it opened a pop up window. i’m worried now that the website won’t register through airmilesshops! maybe i’ll do a 6th shop just to be safe?

anyone else have miles from etsy post? did it take long?

update: etsy posted no problem!

but now i’m waiting on sephora. never had a problem with their miles not posting before.

Waiting for LaSenza and Apple. There was a problem with the LaSenza order, it was delivered by Canada Post last Friday to my community mail box but I never received it. I got the order from Reitmans on the same day, but La Senza is missing. They have offered to replace the order for me, which is good, but I wonder which of my neighbours has my package of new bras :(

A friend placed all 5 of her orders on August 10th. She still has not received her base miles for Amazon or Indigo. I had her double-check her e-mailed receipt and her orders were $20+ before tax. No books on the Amazon order either.

A friend placed all 5 of her orders on August 10th. She still has not received her base miles for Amazon or Indigo. I had her double-check her e-mailed receipt and her orders were $20+ before tax. No books on the Amazon order either.

Did she make sure that she had nothing in her cart when she started her Amazon order? That is the only tricky one.

Uggg…..Lowes might be a problem for me. I mentioned a while back that with the way they discounted the free shipping it looked like my total was below the $20. So I placed a second order making sure that it was well above the $20 so that they could deduct the shipping charge and I would still be ok. The replacement order finally posted today, which is great, but it is posted as 'Lowes' not airmilesshops.ca. I was already struggling to figure out a 5th order for my DD's account. Now I think I need to find a 5th for mine and hers.

Uggg…..Lowes might be a problem for me. I mentioned a while back that with the way they discounted the free shipping it looked like my total was below the $20. So I placed a second order making sure that it was well above the $20 so that they could deduct the shipping charge and I would still be ok. The replacement order finally posted today, which is great, but it is posted as 'Lowes' not airmilesshops.ca. I was already struggling to figure out a 5th order for my DD's account. Now I think I need to find a 5th for mine and hers.
It may be okay as my Staple order posted first as Staples- BOPIS then I got the airmilesshop air mile later.
I am still waiting on Canada Post and Ardene so I may make another purchase at Lego Shop

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who might be wanting to use travel vouchers for a package already booked through a travel agent.

I just received a call from the lady who is handling our daughter's destination wedding. She said as of Sept 12, airmiles will be going live with their own travel website. So anyone who has a package booked through an agent and wants to use travel vouchers to help with the cost, you need to order them and apply them to your package before that date.

Good news is that once their new site is live, you can book full packages through them and apply " your 909 am " for 100 off your package amount. So things are going to be changing again at airmiles.

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who might be wanting to use travel vouchers for a package already booked through a travel agent.

I just received a call from the lady who is handling our daughter's destination wedding. She said as of Sept 12, airmiles will be going live with their own travel website. So anyone who has a package booked through an agent and wants to use travel vouchers to help with the cost, you need to order them and apply them to your package before that date.

Good news is that once their new site is live, you can book full packages through them and apply " your 909 am " for 100 off your package amount. So things are going to be changing again at airmiles.

triple like!!

It may be okay as my Staple order posted first as Staples- BOPIS then I got the airmilesshop air mile later.
I am still waiting on Canada Post and Ardene so I may make another purchase at Lego Shop
If you mean bonus miles, I've already been credited with the total number of miles. Unfortunately there's no time to wait it out and see. I think I'm going to duplicate an order from The Body Shop that is on my DD's account. It's all product that we use on a daily basis so in time it will all get used. I will wait until Saturday to place the order to see if anything changes with the Lowes posting.

My Indigo and Canada post still have not posted. But I refuse to order stuff I don't need right now - I'll just do some serious *****ing if I need to at some point for the bonus 1000.

I'm still waiting on 3 shops, and have the same plan :)

Finally finished both cards. I really tried not to buy stuff we don't need. I, too, refuse to buy "extra" just to ensure they all go through. I know I shopped correctly and I guess I will just have to wait until the end of the promotional period.

Does anyone recall when that is?

Finally finished both cards. I really tried not to buy stuff we don't need. I, too, refuse to buy "extra" just to ensure they all go through. I know I shopped correctly and I guess I will just have to wait until the end of the promotional period.

Does anyone recall when that is?
All of the dates are in the first post! :thumbsup2

phew, 5th shop finally showing up on my account. thank goodness, because i was a click away from placing an unneeded order just to make sure i was over the 5 store requirement.

on a side note: i ordered something handmade from etsy. the seller got in touch and said she made an inventory mistake, and the design i picked is sold out. she offered to let me pick another style (even a more expensive one) or a refund. i said no!!! please don’t refund. i bet she’s surprised i’m so adamant about her keeping my money, but i don’t want to lose 1000 miles when another design will be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter