Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

I'm pretty sure that most of you have already finished your transactions BUT if you are looking for an extra one you could get a code from Groupon for Photobook CA and then on Monday the 10th you can turn around and use THIS new offer that AM leaked onto the terms & conditions ...

1. LIMITED-TIME OFFER valid September 10 to September 30, 2018. Get 50 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you get one Mile through qualifying purchases made in a single transaction through airmilesshops.ca at the following online stores: Wealthsimple, Agoda.com, UGG, 23andMe, eHarmony, Ticketmaster, Wayfair, 1800 Flowers Canada, Photobook CA, Rentalcars.com, Coach Canada, TaylorMade, Eddie Bauer. Base Offer may vary for each participating online store. Click on “Store Info” on online store logo on airmilesshops.ca for offer details. Limit one (1) Bonus Offer per Collector Number. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles and to qualify for this offer. Offer can be combined with other AIR MILES Bonus Offers. Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.

'm pretty sure that most of you have already finished your transactions BUT if you are looking for an extra one you could get a code from Groupon for Photobook CA and then on Monday the 10th you can turn around and use THIS new offer that AM leaked onto the terms & conditions ...
Yes finished my 5 and now if they would only post for us. Thought about doing more to make sure but figured that they would post eventually and if not then I guess I will have to call them and have them make it right. Still waiting on Canada Post and Ardenes. Was going to order from Amazon and Legoworld but thought they can be saved for the big Shop The Block that we all hope is going to come. Nothing was urgent to buy and hope to get to Costco and see if they have the Lego Advent Calendar there for cheaper than Lego.

I am still waiting for Staples and indigo to post. I have received the orders, and bother were in the time frame and minimum before taxes were met. I made sure I went through airmiles shop portal. Do I need to contact them now before the promo ends or do I wait until the 60 base mile posting limit is up?

Personally I see no real advantage to connecting airmiles now because you'll only get the company line of wait 60 days for base miles and then 75 days for bonus (unless you get someone who isn't aware of the time difference for online shopping and they tell you 120). Even if they are attaching something to your file I doubt it will help at the end. Just keep your receipts, email confirmations of orders and wait it out. Fingers crossed things run smoothly

well I was late to this game and did my 5 orders on my card, 5 orders on DW's card. All stuff we needed. Hopefully I end up with my points. I think as long as orders are in before end of tomorrow and as long as they don't get cancelled. I find the Bay cancels stuff like crazy for online.

Aargh! Just checked my AM transactions online. The points for one of the previously posted AM shops, Sephora, have disappeared! Anyone else noticed this? I have two other shops (Indigo and Bed, Bath and Beyond) that haven't posted at all, so this definitely merits a call.

My Canada post still have not posted. I am keeping screenshots and confirmation mail from them. But I can’t find my receipt....

Would it be a problem if I need to contact Airmiles?

Has anyone had Canada Post post yet? Sounds like lots of issues with them.

Aargh! Just checked my AM transactions online. The points for one of the previously posted AM shops, Sephora, have disappeared! Anyone else noticed this? I have two other shops (Indigo and Bed, Bath and Beyond) that haven't posted at all, so this definitely merits a call.

whoa. that seems really weird to me. do you have a screen shot with all the offers? i can’t believe one would just disappear on you!

I thought I had everything done on DH card. I shopped 2 orders at Lowes on Aug 25. Order #1 was not available so they cancelled the order and didn't charge my card. Order #2 I picked up in store. Received my AM for Airmileshops.ca on DH account. Then today 1AM for Airmileshops.ca is taken away. So I have +1 Aug 25 (correct order #2) and -1AM Aug 25 for I don't know what.

I will have to online chat about it tomorrow to see what happened. I don't want to lose my credit for having done order #2.

Just did a 6th (Kobo books) on DH card since only two of the five I did previously have posted. Then I guess I will have to argue with AM! I tried 3 times in the last few weeks to contact chat and I'm always on hold for hours so I hope it won't be too painful to get our 1000 AM if they don't post quickly

The Duck takes it down to the wire once again ... just placed my last 2 orders on the secondary card, cause why not :P
All 5 posted on the main card finally

• Amazon - spent ZILCH, used gift cards from Surveys
  • The Bay -- spent $50
  • Indigio - bought a $25 e-card
  • Roots - bought a hat that cost EXACTLY $20
  • New Egg -- hubby bought hard drive so not my money to worry about :P
  • Total out of pocket =$95 to net me 14 AM plus the 1,000 promo bonus
Secondary card -- not having such good luck with the posting, gonna be some chasing later:
  • New Egg --- hubby needed 3 hard drives, split the order up between the cards :P Miles didn't post on this card
  • HBC -- placed an order while sitting in the airport in the Soo to pick up when we got back for (get this ) EXACTLY $20. Planes lands turn off plane mode and get email saying part of the order was cancelled :headache:
  • Linen Chest -- spent $21 (miles already posted for this)
  • HBC -- placed ANOTHER order that came in just over the $45 shipping threshold for things i REALLY needed
  • Groupon -- order a charging hub that cost me ZILCH , used gift cards from Surveys
  • JUST now placed an order with Indigo for $26 and paid for it with the gift card from 1st card and another one on my account
  • Total out of pocket close to $70 to net me around 10 AM plus the 1,000 promo bonus
I don't think I'm the kind of shopper they want seeing doing these kinds of things -- you make a loop-hole and I'm gonna do my best to squeeze through it :P I refused to spend more than they said i had to and i only bought maybe one thing that wasn't urgent. NOT counting hubby's hard drives just figure they were a win for me!

Foot Locker posted to my DH's card. So he has 3 out of 5 posted (Staples and Old Navy still MIA)

I still don't have Chapters, Old Navy, Bed bath and Beyond or Linen Chest yet.

It appears lots of people are having issues with similar partners. I don't think any of us will have issues with getting our 1,000 miles when a lot of us are all complaining about the same partners.

Last edited:
#1 like your new avatar @ilovetotravel1977 very comforting.

#2 just did online chat re the removal of 1 AM re airmileshops.ca - Lowes purchase. There has got to be a better way to do all this. I was given 5AM for my trouble which I promptly explained was not my reason for doing the online chat. I didn't want it affecting my Back to School promotion. Got the standard wait till 120 days line (so frustrating). Proceeded to explain how frustrating the online promotions are... Finally they told me not to worry they had made notes on my file and I would be awarded the 1000AM (when the promotion posts). Little comfort. They will have to up the rewards to get me to do another one of the online promotions.

Last edited:
#1 like your new avatar @ilovetotravel1977 very comforting.

#2 just did online chat re the removal of 1 AM re airmileshops.ca - Lowes purchase. There has got to be a better way to do all this. I was given 5AM for my trouble which I promptly explained was not my reason for doing the online chat. I didn't want it affecting my Back to School promotion. Got the standard wwait till 120 days line (so frustrating). Proceeded to explain how frustrating the online promotions are... Finally they told me not to worry they had made notes on my file and I would be awarded the 1000AM (when the promotion posts). Little comfort. They will have to up the rewards to get me to do another one of the online promotions.

While I want/need the 1000 AM for this promotion, when I compare it to the "shop at 3 places with a BMO MC" promotion, and those post when your statement comes out, well this is a lot of aggravation. I never got the 50 AM for using a new shop, though the ETSY did eventually post, and still have to hope those 50 will show up. But I purchased through another online portal and the money was noted within days. Ordered Friday, received Saturday and money was there yesterday. No fuss. I know I'm going to have to fight for my 1000 in this case.

I've been really lucky for this promo! All my miles posted on both cards.

Card #1 - Staples, Chapters, Amazon, The Bay and Old Navy
Card #2 - Staples, Chapters, Amazon, Groupon and Rona

Well, I just got in under the wire last night for my shops. Nothing like leaving it until the last minute :rolleyes2 but after we got home from the big city I sat down for a little bit and finished up the last three

1 - amazon ( easy peasy )
2 - Kobo - such an avid reader...that was definitely not a problem
3 - Bed Bath & beyond - needed sheets after hubby complained about the set on our bed - that will teach him for complaining about them :rolleyes1
4 - Suzie Shier - momma needs some new work shirts and love that I can have it shipped it to the store for no fees
5 - Old Navy - hubby wanted some new sweatpants and the son needed a couple of t-shirts so I didn't have to pay for shipping.

Hopefully, it works. I just worry about me not completely knowing if the window I'm in is through the Am shop...It's just me being a little ocd about it.

Wow I gotta say I was surprised. I came into this offer very late in the game - posting 5 purchased on my card and 5 on my wife's card between Friday morning and Sat night. Today on Monday morning all points have posted for all 10!

I did:
Body Shop (bunch of stuff to give to wife)
The Bay (new skivvies)
Bed Bath Beyond (George foreman grills I was going to buy anyways)
Chapters (gift card)
Rona (light bulbs I was going to get anyways)

Wife:
Bay (2 shirts she wanted)
Chapters (gift card)
Rona (more light bulbs)
Underarmour (flip flops for upcoming Dcruise)
Kate Spade (thank you cards on clearance)

Between these 2 shops, 2 Blue Fridays and my credit card I turned Friday/Sat into 3500 AMs - not bad :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter