Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Anyone get these in their regular emails from airmiles,,
not sure if they are part of the StB?

36615novmanu1_getmilesen.png

36615novlcbo1_20en.png

36615novsamp1_getmilesen.png

Hugs
Mel

I guess that I'm grateful for the Foodland dates because I am bummed for the Sobey's. Disney calls in early December. UGH. I'm going to have a time getting 3 let alone 7 partners this time, unless something good comes live.

I feel for you. I just booked flights this week for upcoming March during this year's Megamiles dates. I checked the dates after I booked but still within the 24 hour cancellation window and had this slight hesitation.

I'm hoping Sobey's might come up with a few other offers on Nov 15, not likely but you never know. And you are going to Disney! We'd all rather be with you, I'm sure! I know I would.

Tips For Success
Ontario Booklet that I posted yesterday,,answer to the Sobeys Sobeys Fresh Foodland question.

Pick Different Partners (NEW)
"This year,you must use offers at different Partners to get up to 2,000 Bonus Miles.
Keep in mind that a different logo represents a different Partner"

Hugs
Mel

I'm getting my bookmarks ready to go in case the multiplier event launches as well, but I think it typically starts around Black Friday shopping? Can anyone recall when this promo starts?
Super quick glance thru the last StB promo before i head out to get my flu shot shows the following info:
  • Black Friday/Cyber Monday had 15X
  • Another online promo wasn't till Dec 13 - 17 for 15X
ALL of these big promos have had multiplier offers as part of the bonus miles. I'll have an entire post dedicated to the online shopping that I will keep up to date with the whatever offers the stores have as well so we can track them down later (we all KNOW this is a big stumbling block for AM collecting!!!)

Just back from Metro. I picked up some (4) coupon booklets then I asked the CS rep how I know what's on the catering menu. He went and got me a Catering brochure which lists everything that should count towards the coupon. I will go through it and compare it to what is on the Fresh to Go website and report back. If anyone is thinking of doing this coupon stop in and see if your store has the brochure or ask and I can look it up.

Grrr! My neighbourhood Sobeys doesn't have them yet! Neither does Irving. I really don't want to use printed coupons as I never have luck with those things!

Any Halifax peeps find them yet?

I’ve been collecting Cash Miles the past few weeks in preparation for STB, but when do I need to switch back to Dream Miles to make sure all 2000 Miles go there? Before the promo starts or the unknown day before they are posted?

In the past it has been the "unknown day" before they post. Will have to see what shows up in the details at midnight.

a bit of info on airmiles website re preference setting:
"changes occur on your account 3 am the following day".

AIR MILES® Cash

• What is AIR MILES Cash?
  • How do I set the Miles preference for my AIR MILES® Cash and Dream Accounts?

Changing the preference of Miles deposited in your AIR MILES® Cash and Dream Accounts couldn't be easier! Click on the Get Miles tab and select Set your preference.

Using the preference slider, you can setup or change the deposit preference for your Miles by moving the slider from 0% - 100% toward either your Cash or Dream Accounts. Once set, future Miles will be added to your accounts the way you want. Your preference can be changed as many times as you like and the change will take effect at 3:00am EST the following day.

Not setting your preference means that, all Miles you get will automatically go into your Dream Account and you won't be able to take advantage of the offers and promotions available with AIR MILES® Cash. For more information or to set your preference,
I switched mine from Cash to Dream two days ago.
It has usually been the "Unknown day" in the past--I think during a Mega Mile Promo I forgot and ended up with Cash Miles instead of my prefered Dream Miles.

Regards
Mel

Last edited:
Grrr! My neighbourhood Sobeys doesn't have them yet! Neither does Irving. I really don't want to use printed coupons as I never have luck with those things!

Any Halifax peeps find them yet?

Last year several of us had a terrible time getting the booklets the first couple of days, the best/worst for me was at an Urban Fresh--2 cashiers leaning on a sign advertising the StB promo BOTH claiming they don't give airmiles and that the booklets come in the mail.
I'll be putting up some screen shots of how to get the coupons to print from the website so they're easy to use at some point tomorrow.

I’ve been collecting Cash Miles the past few weeks in preparation for STB, but when do I need to switch back to Dream Miles to make sure all 2000 Miles go there? Before the promo starts or the unknown day before they are posted?

The timeline for the big promos posting their miles sits around the 6 week mark from the END of the promo, which will be early - mid February. The big miles will post to whatever your account is set to on that day -- you have plenty of time to decide!

this is the big unknown, in my experience! it’s definitely the unknown day, but of course there’s no notice other than the ‘post by’ date. i would set your preferences to 100% dream as soon as you have enough cash, and don’t touch it until the big bonus posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter