Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Just reading elsewhere, a coupon booklet has been released at a Toronto area Metro. Looks like we may need more Cash miles this year. Metro (95), RONA (285), Rexall(190) are just a few of the ones mentioned. I may need to switch back to Cash and collect a few more to be able to do the promotion without a huge outlay of my own cash. Foodland and Sobeys are likely to have redemption offers as well.

The anticipation builds!

I have no cash miles currently, I guess I will have to switch over for a bit. Perhaps one good Rexall redemption. I am anxious to see the booklets! Hoping for Global Petfoods to overlap with their upcoming promotion, Metro, Sobeys, Shell and... not sure? I do have an Airmiles credit card this year so hopefully that will help.

I'm planning to get some of the flyer bonuses from Rexall later this week, I'll have to check there for the coupon book too!

I'm planning to get some of the flyer bonuses from Rexall later this week, I'll have to check there for the coupon book too!
Most stores won't have the booklets until the day the promo starts and if you glance at any other promo threads you'll see that some stores don't even have them when they should! Even if they do have them most won't give them out until the very day the promo starts. The smaller stores don't have room to store them and won't even have them delivered yet. Last year was particularly annoying for me at both an Urban Fresh and TWO Rexalls telling me that they either don't participate or that there is no such promo !!!

I have a copy of the booklet. The big change is only having 1 coupon per retailer count toward the 7.
That's actually the way most of the promos have been in the past, only one has ever been based on the number of coupons. I think that was an error on their part because it made things a tad too easy and it's when a lot of us picked up our secondary cards.
It will just mean there might be more need for helping each other out across the country for the lack of stores in certain areas.

Ok so I think Metro, Rexall, Sobeys, Shell, Children's Place, Global Petfoods and umm one more? Maybe Staples, though spending $100+ there could be tricky. I haven't signed up for Miss Fresh yet so that could work as well. Good timing then since it's before Christmas and I tend to get bored cooking.

Hi
Is there anything about online shopping?
Thanks
Regards
Hi
Is there anything about online shopping?
Thanks
Regards
Mel

Wife tossed it when I was out raking. Children’s place was online and the Staples one may have been for online and in-store. For Staples you had to spend $100 for 1 coupon and $150 for another.

Metro was use 95 miles get 50 (Dec. 20-24) and the other was something about spending $25 for some catering thing they offer.

I don’t really remember exactly what the rest were, but there was Rexall, Jean Coutu, The Bay, Shell, MissFresh, etc.

Wife tossed it when I was out raking. Children’s place was online and the Staples one may have been for online and in-store. For Staples you had to spend $100 for 1 coupon and $150 for another.

Metro was use 95 miles get 50 (Dec. 20-24) and the other was something about spending $25 for some catering thing they offer.

I don’t really remember exactly what the rest were, but there was Rexall, Jean Coutu, The Bay, Shell, MissFresh, etc.

Thanks for posting the information.
Regards
Mel

Hmmmmmm...............................:scratchin
1.Metro spend 95 cash airmiles Dec 20- Dec 24***** get back 50 bonus airmiles
2.Shell spend 10.00 in store Nov 15- Dec 27 **** get back 5 bonus airmiles
3.Rexall spend 190 cash airmiles Nov 19- Nov 22 **** get back 40 bonus airmiles
4.Rona spend 285 cash airmiles Nov 15-Nov 30 **** get back 10 bonus airmiles

-----------------------------------------------------------------570 cash airmiles--105 =465
+ $10.00 cash

Hoping for something at:
5.Sobeys
6.Foodland
7.L.C.B.O.
8.Sobeys Urban Fresh.
Hmmmm.............................:coffee:

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I have 4 chosen out of the list they had on RFD. Metro, Rexall, Jean Coutu, Shell. I know I will be able to do Sobeys and Foodland maybe Urban Fresh, LCBO if they come up with something decent. I will be looking to minimize my cash outflow for the promotion this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter