Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

Well of course my husbands' 50AM posted - his $100+ shop was through Indigo.ca.

The 50AM bonus for my $100+ shop through Amazon.ca did not post even though I too did online chat to get the miles added.

Another chat will be needed :( (not that I didn't believe you, Donald!)

Did not get mine but that is probably because my transaction was missing and got reinstated. Now I have to contact them again to get the 50 bonus...ugh.

Got the 50 bonus AM from airmilesshops for a second time today! First time was in December. I still need to contact them for my missing AM from Apple...

Same here! I got the 50AM for airmilesshop STB bonus, but AM from one of the 2 transactions has not been posted. It’s 5X then 15X AM. I need to figure out which purchase hasn’t got posted yet. I made a total of 4 transactions, two on each card over the STB period.

I got the 50 am. Dh didn’t do the online shop so thankfully I don’t have to track that one down. I’m sorry to hear of all the frustrations with this one .. the airmilesshops offers are always such a pain .:headache:

The 50 miles show up on both mine and my husband's account.

I had to contact Air Miles (a few days ago) about his Amazon shop as only 4 base miles posted instead of 5 (order was split). The lady I "spoke" with gave the extra air mile and said it would not affect his STB. I don't know what she did but he did receive the 50 bonus miles for his Amazon shop.

I just did a chat (late to the party, but I've had really busy days so today is the first time I had a chance to do a live chat!). My missing shop was through chapters, and I got it adjusted easily. The base and bonus miles are all showing up as "reward miles adjustment." I'm hoping my shop the block bonus 50 shows up as easily as everyone elses, but with this being such a widespread problem I'm not losing sleep yet.

My account is a mess! We made multiple purchases through airmilesshops in November. All the stuff seemed to have shipped in little bits here and there. I have NO idea which orders go with which points awarded as it all seems random and lots are missing. All I know is that DH doesn't have any airmilesshops on his account, so we know those are missing. Now to remember which orders were made with his account, vs which were made on mine...and then figure out the multipliers, argh! You should never order stuff at 11:45 pm the night before the multiplier/coupon/whatever expires, lol.

Is there a record somewhere of which airmiles account made an order through airmilesshops?

I was going to quote, reply, tag all of you who are still having trouble with the online shopping but figured that would mean all of the posts from the last 24 hours or so ... here are my thoughts on this
  • if you had to contact AM to get an entire transaction added (base & bonus) it will NOT trigger the "coupon" no matter what the agent may tell you
  • if you had ANY miles post connected to your coupon transaction you should have seen the 50 miles post with the notation "Get 50 Bonus Miles"
  • if you are waiting for ANY online transactions to post -- base or bonus you should do a chat to get those applied -- remember these will post with the notation Reward Miles Adjustment
  • if you had the incorrect amount of miles post (for me that meant just the base but no multipliers) go ahead and do a chat to get those -- use the master list on the first page to figure out what you are missing
  • there is ZERO way to know which transaction went thru which account - i handle this by using a separate email for each card and putting any email related to online shopping in a separate folder in my mailbox
This is such a poop storm! They really need to figure out how to get this part of the programme to work correctly if they want people to continue to use it.

I have my mother hooked on collecting now and introduced her to the world of "promotions". Ugh. Now I feel like I am having to monitor THREE cards! Only good thing is she doesn't do any online shopping through the AM shops, so that's makes things easier.

I finally got around to doing an online chat about my missing Black Friday and Cyber Monday airmilesshops.ca miles.

I logged in at 11:16 and was chatting with Mercedes at 11:19. Chat was ended at 12:05 so it was just under an hour all in.

She was able to credit me 376 miles that included all regular and bonus miles for 5 different shops but did not include any STB coupon miles as well as bonus miles for one shop where the regular miles posted correctly. (not sure why but I have to wait a couple more weeks for those.) She credited me 8 extra miles for one of the shops by accident, posted as 38 instead of 30.

All in all, she was really helpful.

I contacted AM by chat this morning for my Black Friday weekend purchase at Apple (15X). Easily got my missing 810 AM so a 15 minutes well spent! As for the 1360 AM missing from my other Apple purchase on Dec 17 (20X promo), I need to contact them again after 120 days. She told me they can post only missing miles during a specific interval (November) because they know there was a lot of problems with airmilesshops during that period but that everything was working fine in December.

I am still waiting on the 100 airmiles from Sobeys and the 50 airmiles for Samsung. I have never had Sobeys take very long before. It showed on the receipt that a coupon was used, so it should come through but obviously concerning after this long. Samsung should be easy to prove as well as I never had a samsung acct before, so clearly the airmiles acct # was added during their offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter