Airport Arrival Time - Buffalo?

Easto

Mouseketeer
We fly out at 6:10am from Buffalo, NY on Tuesday August 21.

We usually fly out of Detroit, MI or Toronto, Ontario. I’m not familiar with Bullafo, but we will be staying overnight the 20th

What time should we be at the airport?

Buffalo is a small airport in comparison to TO and DTW. We love flying out of there. Its super quick. I think I would arrive at 430 for a 610 flight and im sure that would still leave a ton of time at the gate, but I like to be early. I have flown out of Buffalo numerous times.

Buffalo is a small airport in comparison to TO and DTW. We love flying out of there. Its super quick. I think I would arrive at 430 for a 610 flight and im sure that would still leave a ton of time at the gate, but I like to be early. I have flown out of Buffalo numerous times.

I agree. We fly out of Buffalo all the time. I usually get there an hour and a half to 2 hours beforehand depending on the time of day and always have plenty of extra time.

Agree with others.

We almost always take a 6am flight from Buffalo and arrive at the airport an hour and a half to two hours early. Mostly we’re way too early, while I’m always thinking we’re going to be way too late.

Agree with others.

We almost always take a 6am flight from Buffalo and arrive at the airport an hour and a half to two hours early. Mostly we’re way too early, while I’m always thinking we’re going to be way too late.
I’m like that too.

Have you done 6:00 am flight for Disney? Curious what time you’d make it to the resort

Just an FYI..Southwest counter does not open until 4 am...we had a 5:30 am flight and was at the airport by 3:15 am because I wasn't sure how busy the morning would be to check in and arrived to an empty counter and people already in line...

Agree with PPs. Buffalo is our home airport. We're taking the Southwest flight to Orlando at 6:10am in October, and we'll plan to arrive at the airport about 4:30. Southwest starts boarding about 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time, so we like to make sure we are at that gate by then at least. You don't want to miss your boarding position with Southwest.

As far as when you'd arrive at the resort, rule of thumb is to estimate 90 minutes from the time you exit the plane to the time you arrive at the resort. There are a lot of variables so time of day, resort, etc don't necessarily matter. We've had it take longer than 90 minutes a few times, but I think that's a fair estimate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter