AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakejosh4 said:
hi we are looking at 1 bed ssr around 17 th may until 24 th may 2014

I would be happy to help but I would have to wait until May 2013 to book since I am only allowed to book 12 months out.

Update: I have 986 SSR points and 58 AKV left for use between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014. (I would borrow for earlier this yr with full advance payment). Also have 24 AKV points to be used before Sept 2013.

Jakejosh4 said:
hi we would be happy to wait if you are are you able to book vero beach

No, I can't book any resort with points for further than 12 months out. Thanks, Cheryl

Hi. This is my first time in renting DVC points. We wish to book a studio room at BWV or BCV from Dec 10 - Dec 16 2013(92 points). Are you able to help us out? Many thanks

Cheryl

Thanks for your help with my reservation, the transfer went as smoothe as anything that i've ever done on this board, and it was all accomplished within a 30 minute window...much appreciated.

::MickeyMo

Looking to rent points for a 6 night stay in a 2 bedroom villa at AKL, October 5th- October 11th.
Thank you very much

I don't have the AKV points left to book out that far. I can book SSR for those dates. Otherwise I would have to wait until six months prior to check-in to book AKV. Sorry I'm not able to help....

Hi. This is my first time in renting DVC points. We wish to book a studio room at BWV or BCV from Dec 10 - Dec 16 2013(92 points). Are you able to help us out? Many thanks

I'm sorry, I can only book at those resorts 6 months prior to check in. I would be glad to book later down the road if I still have points available. I can only book SSR during those dates at this point.

Cheryl

Thanks for your help with my reservation, the transfer went as smoothe as anything that i've ever done on this board, and it was all accomplished within a 30 minute window...much appreciated.

::MickeyMo

I am happy to help. Enjoy your vacation!

Hi there, looking for a one bedroom villa at AKV for 5 people. Travel dates are January 2nd to January 8th 2014. We would also like to add the DDP. Would you be able to help? Thanks!

I just sent you an email about renting points.

"My family is going on vacation Dec 17 - 23, 2013 and would like to stay at AKL. How many points do you have left to rent? We are wanting 276 to book with now. (One 1 bedroom with Savannah view & 1 studio with standard view) and my parents are wanting to book either 1 or 2 studios in 2 weeks. (Either 67 or 134 points) Please let me know if you have enough remaining."

Thank you! We are celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday and Christmas of course. I've dreamed about her first trip since before she was born!! : )

We are also wanting to add the Dining Plan in May/June.

Serious Newbie here.. so please forgive me as I try to learn how this works. Do you have any points available for Grand Californian in Disneyland Sun thru Friday either the first week of October or the 2nd week of October (5 nights)? Thanks for any help! :)

I do have the points available but there isn't availability but for a night or two here and there for any type room. At least for that first week. I can't check the second week until next week since I can only book six months out.

Hi there, looking for a one bedroom villa at AKV for 5 people. Travel dates are January 2nd to January 8th 2014. We would also like to add the DDP. Would you be able to help? Thanks!

I'm sorry but I don;t have the AKV points left to make a reservation for that time. Currently can book 10/11/13 or sooner. Six months out unless its is SSR then I can book for one year out.

Hi ~ Can you rent points for September? I am looking for September 7 -14 in a studio for 2 adults; 1 junior(age 11) and 1 child(age 9). Animal Kingdom Villa’s – value or Boardwalk Villa’s – standard. I am interested in adding the Dining Plan if possible.

I am looking for a studio for the following dates arriving 6/2/13 and departing 6/5/13. If you can help please let me know you can call or text me at 732-233-7611. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter