AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ~ Can you rent points for September? I am looking for September 7 -14 in a studio for 2 adults; 1 junior(age 11) and 1 child(age 9). Animal Kingdom Villa’s – value or Boardwalk Villa’s – standard. I am interested in adding the Dining Plan if possible.

AKV value not available. Standard is for 81 points or savannah view for 102 pts. BWV standard is not available but garden/pool view is for 107 pts. Let me know. Thanks!

Cheryl

IndyDavid - I'm unable to PM you back. If you could send me your email, then I could get more info about points. I'm needing to know about how many points for that week would it be.

I am planning on June at the world and was looking at the contemporary or animal kingdom. Any tips?

am new to renting points, so please forgive my ignorance. looking to stay at wdw december 26-30, 2013. would prefer VWL, but am really not picky, lol.

britton said:
I am planning on June at the world and was looking at the contemporary or animal kingdom. Any tips?

You're going to have a very hard time finding much availability at AKV or BLT. SSR still shows lots of availability. Let me know more specific dates, how long your stay will be and what type of room and I can look for you. Thanks!

momof1princess said:
am new to renting points, so please forgive my ignorance. looking to stay at wdw december 26-30, 2013. would prefer VWL, but am really not picky, lol.

There is availability at SSR for those dates which is the only resort I can still book up to a full year in advance. Six months for everything else. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks! Cheryl

You're going to have a very hard time finding much availability at AKV or BLT. SSR still shows lots of availability. Let me know more specific dates, how long your stay will be and what type of room and I can look for you. Thanks!
I can't get there any earlier than June 10... Two teacher family!

Looking to go in June ... No later than 1st week of July. Looking at a couple of options. Ideally, 10 nights with eight day park hoppers. Might opt for as low as eight nights and six day park hoppers. Two adults, 15 year old and 8 year old. Two room suite would be great, but also open to one room.

Hi! I'm looking (and ready) to rent a studio at any dvc property for three adults and one child on the evening of April 1st, 2013--please let me know if there is any availability and if you can help! Thanks so much for your time!

Looking for a 2 bedroom in OKW for arriving on 9/22 departing on 9/27 for a total of 145 points please let me know if you can help. You can call or text 732-233-7611. Thank You

Fellow DVC member needs more time at Disney!! Wondering if you could get us reservations at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Jan1-5, studio standard view or savannah view.
Thanks, Lori

SW-Ont-family-of-5 said:
Looking for a one bedroom. First choice is savannah view (322 points), second choice is standard view (262 points). Our dates are flexible a couple of days either way. We are newbies at renting points. My email is thejeromels@sympatico.ca.

Savannah view not available, the standard view still is. Let me know....

mimmosmomma said:
Hi! I'm looking (and ready) to rent a studio at any dvc property for three adults and one child on the evening of April 1st, 2013--please let me know if there is any availability and if you can help! Thanks so much for your time!

Emailed you. Thanks! Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter