AKV & SSR 1000+ points @ $12 pp rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
kristielee said:
Any chance you can help me out with just a 3 point SSR transfer? Any help would be so greatly appreciated.
Many thanks!
Kristie

I'm sorry I cannot do anymore transfers for the year, I've reached max....

gilsan said:
Hi I am interested in booking a studio at BWV or AKV, September 25 to October 3. Thanks.

BWV not available. AKV still is for 94 pts standard or 120 savannah view. Let me know. Thanks!

interested in AKV ,OKW,BWV,or SSR stay,if still available? Single Mother Disney on a budget $7.50 a point for dates 5/25-5/30/13.

Points as follows;

AKV 53 pts

OKW 69 pts

BMV 73 pts

SSR 74 pts

thanks,

Tara O.

Looking for AKV for 10/10/13 to 10/14/13, would prefer studio and I'm sure it's not available but would be interested in club level
SSR or OKW would be a second choice for same dates
2 adults and our 2 over 18 children

Thank you
Kelly
kelly r graham at yahoo dot com

kellyrgraham said:
Looking for AKV for 10/10/13 to 10/14/13, would prefer studio and I'm sure it's not available but would be interested in club level
SSR or OKW would be a second choice for same dates
2 adults and our 2 over 18 children

Thank you
Kelly
kelly r graham at yahoo dot com

Almost sold out of points. Waiting on info/payment for 112 points and if received I will only have 13 left. I can make reservations for anything under 13 points or borrow some extra if needed with advance payment for any borrowed points. Let me know if you would be interested in proceeding in this case and I can check availability. Thanks! Cheryl

I have 13 SSR points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014.
I have 12 AKV points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014.

Can borrow for earlier reservation with advance payment. Cannot do anymore transfers. Can borrow from next use year for a larger reservation with advance payment. Disney dining plan requires advance payment.

Otherwise I book, send confirmation and then accept payment. Need names of all in party, ages of children at time of travel and address and phone number for reservation.

i want to transfer 161 pts if available. pm me back. i cannot pm due to newly registered

I have 13 SSR points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014.
I have 12 AKV points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014.

Can borrow for earlier reservation with advance payment. Cannot do anymore transfers. Can borrow from next use year for a larger reservation with advance payment. Disney dining plan requires advance payment.

Otherwise I book, send confirmation and then accept payment. Need names of all in party, ages of children at time of travel and address and phone number for reservation.

I am looking to add 1 night to my vacation this November.
Sunday Nov 10th. Studio at AKL Club, BC or BWV.
PM me if available.

]I have 13 SSR points left for reservation between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014. 7 month window for any resort. 11 month window for SSR.

I am looking to add 1 night to my vacation this November.
Sunday Nov 10th. Studio at AKL Club, BC or BWV.
PM me if available.

No availability for BCV or BWV, AKL club not available either. AKV has a savannah studio at Jambo for 16 pts or a standard for 12 pts. I would rather not do the 12 as that will leave me with one point. :) let me know if you're interested in the savannah view. Thanks! Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter