Alaska Cruise announced on 5/24 Show

Would so love to do Alaska cruise with DH and DS Cedric. [Already did one with Mom and DD Kyla]. Hopefully there will still be space available in Dec., when I should know if it looks like we can go.

For those who do book this cruise, I've added a list of who is traveling to the first post.

Right now its a very short list (just Val & I) even though I know of several others that have booked. I won't put anybody's name on the list until I hear from them that its OK to do so. If you would like to be included in this list please let me know.

You can add Kevin and John....

Oh, I so loved the cruise to Alaska last year. It would be great to go again, but Melissa and I will be heading out on the Fantasy in late July. I hope everyone who goes has fun and the whale watching is just as spectacular!

Oh, I so loved the cruise to Alaska last year. It would be great to go again, but Melissa and I will be heading out on the Fantasy in late July. I hope everyone who goes has fun and the whale watching is just as spectacular!
Melissa agrees!!! The cruise last year was spectacular! The whale watching was a definite highlight!

We want to cruise Alaska SO BADLY! This is so tempting. I will have to sit on it and think it over, esp because we are doing Hawaii for our honeymoon and uh.. that ain't cheap!

We want to cruise Alaska SO BADLY! This is so tempting. I will have to sit on it and think it over, esp because we are doing Hawaii for our honeymoon and uh.. that ain't cheap!
Enjoy your honeymoon!

Would love to sail Alaska out of my home port of Seattle with a group like this...single supplements make things a little more difficult when there are so many trips on the wish list.

ingle supplements make things a little more difficult
In the past several folks here on the boards have managed to connect as roommates. Perhaps there is somebody else in the same situation as you.

Ugh. So many cool people are going (and lots of others too). :rotfl2:

I think we're gonna stick with the 9-night on the Wonder though at this point. I know it's more $$, but next summer is my 50th :scared1:, so we wanted to do a longer cruise. Plus West (DS13-by then :faint:) much prefers the kids areas on Disney :rolleyes1.

Again....we'll be waving at ya!pirate:

In the past several folks here on the boards have managed to connect as roommates. Perhaps there is somebody else in the same situation as you.

Took a leap--at worst, I'll have to cancel. That said, if there are any other single females looking to sail who are interested in a roommate....

The appeal of this cruise is the chance to (1) sail Alaska with a (2) group of cool people from my (3) home port of Seattle.

--Karilynn

This is tempting... Might have to take a look to see if we can swing it. That is, if you guys are willing to take in a pair of forum lurkers :p

Reactions: jcb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter