Alaska Cruise announced on 5/24 Show

This is tempting... Might have to take a look to see if we can swing it. That is, if you guys are willing to take in a pair of forum lurkers :p
Of course we are. Then again, an even easier solution is to become a regular forum poster. :)

I wanna go
What is stopping you?

If I recall correctly, RCL's cancelation policies are pretty reasonable. I'd send an email to TraceyH@dreamsunlimitedtravel to find out the official cancelation policy. You may be able to reserve now with a modest deposit and get a refund if it turns out later (up to some date before sailing) if you have to cancel.

Or maybe she @DSNYDREAMER will chime in here.

I concur. Can't wait to see phots and trip reports, for sure, please!!

We are going. Sandy, Keith and our son Nick. I have become a total lurker over the past several years. I love the podcasts though (kinda still miss the trip). I have been wanting to do an Alaska cruise for a long time. I am way to excited for a trip that is a year or so away. Have a great day everyone!

Updated the list in the first post as of today, 7/23/16. Anybody else?

Oops! Added you now

Thanks, Jeff it is Cathy with a C please.

My sister and her family have signed up too, they heard our stories from last year's trip and are working on clearing their schedule to join us.

It would be their first cruise.

Thanks, Jeff it is Cathy with a C please.

My sister and her family have signed up too, they heard our stories from last year's trip and are working on clearing their schedule to join us.

It would be their first cruise.
Thanks Frank. I'll fix the spelling on your wife. Would your sister and family like to be listed as well? Or perhaps I could just put them down like that.

Lisa, DH Mario, DSs Jim and Dan.

If you want you can add them as our family. Thanks.

See you in Italy!

Hi!

You can add us to the list! Patti & Kevin Ray (pkraynh). Our first cruise to Alaska.

Is anyone signed up for this Alaskan cruise going to be on PCC 6.0? How does planning a meet and greet sound once the DIS group has their plans set? Post if you are interested and I will follow up later.

Patti & Kevin

Is anyone signed up for this Alaskan cruise going to be on PCC 6.0?
Several of us are. Besides myself and Val, I know that John & Kevin (of course) are also on PCC 6.0.

Hi All!

Add Tom & I to the list as well as my Mom Tanja and her friend Louise. Also we have started a facebook group if you would like to be added please PM me. We have started booking excursions and have a few seats in our Skagway tour left if anyone is interested.

Erika

Hi All!

Add Tom & I to the list as well as my Mom Tanja and her friend Louise. Also we have started a facebook group if you would like to be added please PM me. We have started booking excursions and have a few seats in our Skagway tour left if anyone is interested.

Erika
Thanks Erika for setting up the facebook group! PM sent.
Take care,
Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter