Alaska Cruise announced on 5/24 Show

Hi All!

Add Tom & I to the list as well as my Mom Tanja and her friend Louise. Also we have started a facebook group if you would like to be added please PM me. We have started booking excursions and have a few seats in our Skagway tour left if anyone is interested.

Erika
Hi Erika, I feel like an idiot but I can't figure out how to pm you. I'd like to join the fb page. Perhaps also interested in the Skagway tour. Thanks, Sandy

For those who do book this cruise, I've added a list of who is traveling to the first post.

Right now its a very short list (just Val & I) even though I know of several others that have booked. I won't put anybody's name on the list until I hear from them that its OK to do so. If you would like to be included in this list please let me know.

I'm going, feel free to add me to the list... I was on the Podcast cruise, I was at the megameet and I was at the Diagon Alley event, and will be at the 20th event and be on the Italy cruise :)!

I am wondering if I can get away with just flying out on Friday the 28th, it's only a 2.5 hour flight from LAX.... I would be able to save a vacation day, then when we come back maybe do something in Seattle for the night and return on Saturday.... I would have to find a hotel as well... What do you all think?

Hi!

You can add us to the list! Patti & Kevin Ray (pkraynh). Our first cruise to Alaska.

Is anyone signed up for this Alaskan cruise going to be on PCC 6.0? How does planning a meet and greet sound once the DIS group has their plans set? Post if you are interested and I will follow up later.

Patti & Kevin
A meetup on the Alaskan cruise?

Hi Folks!

I just found this thread. I'll be sailing on the Alaska cruise with my mom (Chris) and my Aunt Sue. It will be my mom and my first ever cruise. My aunt has cruised before but hasn't done Alaska.

We're excited about it!

For folks staying in Seattle the night before the cruise, where are you staying? I found a hotel but am totally open suggestions as I'm not familiar with Seattle at all. Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

Hi Folks!

I just found this thread. I'll be sailing on the Alaska cruise with my mom (Chris) and my Aunt Sue. It will be my mom and my first ever cruise. My aunt has cruised before but hasn't done Alaska.

We're excited about it!

For folks staying in Seattle the night before the cruise, where are you staying? I found a hotel but am totally open suggestions as I'm not familiar with Seattle at all. Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

Good to see some activity in here! Yeah, I am not sure where to stay also... of course I would prefer to fly up on the day the cruise begines, since it's a short flight.... I don't need to check bags... in fact, I figured out how to take two carryons ;)

Good to see some activity in here! Yeah, I am not sure where to stay also... of course I would prefer to fly up on the day the cruise begines, since it's a short flight.... I don't need to check bags... in fact, I figured out how to take two carryons ;)

Nice! And I'm very envious of traveling with only two carryons. I travel light but not that light!

We're flying in the day before since we're coming from NY. On the way home, we've decided to take a late flight out of Seattle. Traveling on the same day the cruise ends makes me a little nervous but I think we'll have plenty of time. (crossing fingers)

For folks staying in Seattle the night before the cruise, where are you staying?
Some of us are staying at the "Inn at the Market". Its pretty popular and small so it might not be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter