Alcohol at Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite Rude!!!

Wow, I would never accuse the poster of rudeness. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Someone told the dissenters to "get a grip" and I was lol at that. It appears people are so busy these days, they don't have the time to read the entire posts.

Ah well, on the scale of importance this falls into the negligible category.

I was the poster you quoted. I was offended by your rude response. My "get a grip" comment had nothing to do with the dissenters, but the thread in general. I think you did not read the entire post.
I agree on the scale of importance it falls into the negligible category. It was just a reaction to your uncalled for rudeness.

Magpie said:
Alcohol is present in EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, California Adventure, Tokyo Disneysea, Disneyland Paris, Disneyquest, ALL Disney-owned resorts and hotels, etc...

Every time I visit Animal Kingdom, it's like Spring Break in Acapulco.

Any moment now, that lady in the lower left is going to rip off her top and start dancing on the table! ;)

If you can't be comfortable anywhere in Disney World any more, I'd suggest finding a new vacation destination. Perhaps the Al Shallal Theme Park in Saudi Arabia would suit your needs better? The entire country is dry!

Rotf that's great! BTW love that bar! Great drinks!

Hint taken, we going to break into castle, you need to sleep somewhere!:rotfl:
Thank you! I think this will probably be the new MK give-away. Get drunk enough, sleep it off in Cinderella's Castle Suite!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: All the Disney Drunks are going to storm the Castle?!! :eek: :faint:

I'm IN!!!!
storming the castle, beasts castle. I think it's the other group who are carrying the pitchforks and storming the castle. Not us. We're just sitting there, drunk.

I think we need a Disney Drunk icon to put in our signatures..::yes::

I think we totally do.

2ewf8nq.png

will that do?

i just can't help but chuckle at the whole "the sky is falling" responses. People drink and park hop, go to lounges at the resorts, drink by the pools, and drink at dinner and yes...they go back to the mk. people are nice and people are rude and you find that EQUALLY in all 4 parks no matter if they sell alcohol or not.

since others have decided what walt would or wouldln't do if he were still alive today i guess i can throw my own spin in on that and suggest that if he saw the bottom line on profits the past few years in this economy he may have added alcohol sooner...i'm just saying it's just as possible as what others have suggested. disney has been trying to get wider demographics of people (with and without kids) into the parks for years...weddings, honeymoons etc...so it's not a surprise they're offering a few more adult options. people need to just chill...they're not offering 4 year olds jello shots while they wait in line to ride dumbo.

We usually leave MK to dine at a resort...I probably wouldn't have bothered to try BoG, but I'm more likely to now. For the record...even if we leave to dine at a resort...and even if we drink a bottle of wine while we do...its still possible we will go back to MK afterwards. :cool1:

I'm glad to see that this thread is finally being treated with the level of seriousness it warrants. :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter