• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alcohol in the Magic Kingdom

Oh how I hope to get to visit the top of the world lounge some day (we are not DVC owners). And I have never tried the chocolate martini in France. Where did you get this? Sounds so yummy!!

At the ice cream shop in the back of the France pavilion you can get two scoops of ice cream with two shots poured over top (there's a vodka and a run that you can pick- it is delicious!). Disney also has a standard Godiva martinis that you can get almost anywhere on property

Top of the world is great- the view is very similar to Cali grill so you could try that instead!

At the ice cream shop in the back of the France pavilion you can get two scoops of ice cream with two shots poured over top (there's a vodka and a run that you can pick- it is delicious!). Disney also has a standard Godiva martinis that you can get almost anywhere on property

Top of the world is great- the view is very similar to Cali grill so you could try that instead!
Thank you! I knew there was a reason we needed to try that ice cream shop.

Love the California Grill but sometimes all my husband and I want is a spontaneous drink and appetizers. We have been lucky in the past getting up to the bar in the California Grill. Actually made a reservation there this past December. Love their wine list. BOG is now a must do for us. Their private label wines are quite good.

The beauty of America... The right to disagree and do as you please. If you don't want a drink don't order one. I'll have a cocktail with dinner please. :)

Very True, however not my point about the reasons to keep that one special park alcohol free and you can enjoy the remaining 90% of WDW and have a dinner with a drink. I have repeated my reasons over and over.

AKK

I put off entering MK the other day on my last night- kids were asleep in the room with our friends- I caught all four fireworks shows, Fantasmic, Star Wars (with a cocktail from Tune in Lounge), Illuminations (with an ice cream martini from France) and Wishes (with a chocolate martini from Top of the World lounge), then rode the monorail over to the Poly for a backscratcher and Lappu Lappu before going to MK until 130 AM- had MK sold alcohol I would've skipped Top of the World and the Poly, but Disney got my money either way- and the mountains after several drinks are quite entertaining :)

Well thank you for proving my point.......you very happily had you drinks outside the MK and very easily at that. Now short of being a weaving, falling down drunk, your still free to enjoy the MK!

This proves how it is not a problem to keep the sale of alcohol out (removing the BOG as well) from the MK.

AKK

Last edited:

Very True, however not my point about the reasons to keep that one special park alcohol free and you can enjoy the remaining 90% of WDW and have a dinner with a drink. I have repeated my reasons over and over.

AKK

And my point remains - We disagree and that's fine. You can lobby to have the alcohol removed and I will support its availability in MK. You have the right to vote with your wallet and I support that wholeheartedly. I will do the same...

And my point remains - We disagree and that's fine. You can lobby to have the alcohol removed and I will support its availability in MK. You have the right to vote with your wallet and I support that wholeheartedly. I will do the same...

I guess I did not see your point, my error, so fair enough!

They really do offer some amazing beers & wine at BOG! I'll need to try the Chimay beer next time - if I can pry myself away from the Fairytale Cuvee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter