All Day Dining at Seaworld

Has nobody done A-D-D recently :confused3

My daughter and I did on April 26.

So to some of the questions: we could have done breakfast if the one restaurant that offered breakfast had been open - it was closed for renovation.

You could choose either one side or one dessert and my daughter (9) could as well along with an entree and a drink each trip through the line.

I wouldn't do it again because we are not big eaters and it drove me nuts to stand in the long lines when all I wanted was a drink and some strawberries! If you have pack of hungry teenage boys however...... or if you will be there past supper time, or you will go two days and have plenty of time to see and do everything, it might be worth it.

"If you have pack of hungry teenage boys "

LOL This is exactly what I have and exactly why I am considering the ADD. I have four boys from 8-19 and man can they EAT! I think the ADD would be cheaper for us than to pay OOP for my group. ;)

"If you have pack of hungry teenage boys "

LOL This is exactly what I have and exactly why I am considering the ADD. I have four boys from 8-19 and man can they EAT! I think the ADD would be cheaper for us than to pay OOP for my group. ;)

Yes - that group will get their money's worth. I would recommend you eat early. One of the restaurants on the waterfront (I can't remember its name) starts serving at 10 am - and it is dead early on. They can go through the line multiple times at that point. I wish I had done that to pick up extra waters and fruit!

Thanks! There is one day we are planning on staying all day and that is the day I am gonna get the ADD. Just makes sense for all my guys. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter