All Hail UrsulasShadow! Winner of the PodCast Cruise.

Well...I did publicly state that I had a Magic Bullet. Can I join the party too?

And my son thought he was such a smarty pants for winning the Ipod Touch! :teeth:

That was an intense chat! I was glad to see a screen name I knew was a Pod Squader win the cruise~!!! Congrats~!! :) :)

Of course, your username had to have a$$ in it! Ha...it's a wonder we even knew it was you! I've heard of reading between the lines, but never reading between the (well, you know what!). :teeth:

Of course, your username had to have a$$ in it! Ha...it's a wonder we even knew it was you! I've heard of reading between the lines, but never reading between the (well, you know what!). :teeth:

How serendipitous was that??? Even my name got blocked!

Congrats to UrsulasShadow! :boat:

Congrats, I can't believe you won! That is so awesome. Just got back from a dinner and had to put my two cents in! LMK if you need a roommate!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter