All Hail UrsulasShadow! Winner of the PodCast Cruise.

How many other Podcast listeners will win cruises?????
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

You tell us! ;)

I had to leave the boards last night in the midst of the merriment because my family came home from church and expected dinner (we're west coast time). Can you believe the nerve of them!

Mindy -- Do you actually believe it yet? I'm still excited for you!

You tell us! ;)

I had to leave the boards last night in the midst of the merriment because my family came home from church and expected dinner (we're west coast time). Can you believe the nerve of them!

Mindy -- Do you actually believe it yet? I'm still excited for you!

I don't think it'll truly sink in until I start getting paperwork or something...it's still all a dream....:cloud9:

I don't think it'll truly sink in until I start getting paperwork or something...it's still all a dream....:cloud9:

I was in shock when I saw your name come across. I still remember us chatting about how it had to be you before the chat begun. There is definately something to be said about positive thinking. :thumbsup2

We'll see you on board, and who knows maybe we will meet before the cruise.

definitely glad to see a name I recognize. It's so great that you got to win a cruise at the end of our speed reading class we had last night:rotfl2:

It's driving me mad, too, guys. I've always wanted to cruise, and after the podcast meet this past December, I just know it'd be a blast. But there is just no way (unless I hit the lottery...and they say you have to buy tickets for that to happen!) I can afford this sort of a trip...not with 2 kids in college, and me out of work. I know, I probably will find a job by then, but I just have to suck it up and say it's not likely to happen. Oh well, I'll be thinking of you all...

Well, this is the post I remember...that's why I'm so happy that Mindy gets to go!

Congrats from me also. As a 7 year follower ( I would never lurk-LOL-and seldom post) what a thrill for you. Made me sign up to go also. And I haven't even been able to talk my husband into going as yet. But I am sure he will change his mind as the time gets a little closer.

Congrats from me also. As a 7 year follower ( I would never lurk-LOL-and seldom post) what a thrill for you. Made me sign up to go also. And I haven't even been able to talk my husband into going as yet. But I am sure he will change his mind as the time gets a little closer.

So, did you book the cruise...or just sign up to win during the virtual party?

I hope you booked -- the more the merrier!

Well, this is the post I remember...that's why I'm so happy that Mindy gets to go!

Couldn't agree with you more. It's nice when good things happen to those who can appreciate them the most. Very cool to see a cruise go to Ursul***hadow who is such a big part of these boards. She was cracking me up in December when every third or fourth post she'd insert "do I get the cruise?" THEN SHE DID!!! :woohoo: Very cool.

:goodvibes

Now do I win Powerball?

Couldn't agree with you more. It's nice when good things happen to those who can appreciate them the most. Very cool to see a cruise go to Ursul***hadow who is such a big part of these boards. She was cracking me up in December when every third or fourth post she'd insert "do I get the cruise?" THEN SHE DID!!! :woohoo: Very cool.

:goodvibes

Now do I win Powerball?

Well...if it was up to me, I'd say: "Most Definitely!".

Congrats from here as well!! Of course, it never hurts to ask.... :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1663549

Take a gander at post #3, folks.....Spooky.

DO I WIN POWERBALL NOW??!? (hoping it works for me, too...)

OMG, I forgot about that post! But I'm not surprised. Ever since they announced the Podcast Cruise, I've been utterly obsessing about it, knowing full well I had no business even DREAMING of it. The awful thing is (and Tracy can confirm this), is during the whole chatroom wildness, my head started spinning, I fell into a totally psychotic state, and PUT IN FOR A QUOTE FOR THE CRUISE. I would have had to sell both children and a cat just to put a deposit down!!! But at that point I was so wild to go, I just had to do it.

Now, I am not a believer in supernatural forces, but when they say God looks after drunks and idiots, all I can say is I wasn't drinking that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter