All Hail UrsulasShadow! Winner of the PodCast Cruise.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words...still floating on cloud 9 and can't sleep!
Congrats, I can't believe you won! That is so awesome. Just got back from a dinner and had to put my two cents in! LMK if you need a roommate!!:cool1:
Thanks, a'mommy! Wasn't it a hoot that we kept joking about how passport and classy were being *** in the middle, and I never noticed until my name was announced that my name would turn up Ursul***hadow!

I want to win a cruise!! But maybe better than that..........getting to review a WDW restaurant with Kevin!!! I'm working on my review. ;)

Thanks to everyone for your kind words...still floating on cloud 9 and can't sleep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanmommy
Congrats, I can't believe you won! That is so awesome. Just got back from a dinner and had to put my two cents in! LMK if you need a roommate!!

Thanks, a'mommy! Wasn't it a hoot that we kept joking about how passport and classy were being *** in the middle, and I never noticed until my name was announced that my name would turn up Ursul***hadow!

I still can't believe your name was censored like that.......hilarious!! :rotfl:

Congratulations :goodvibes You must be sooooooo excited!!!

Boy! Go out on an actual date on a Saturday night and see what happens when you're gone!

Congrats! Can you get the time off?

I gotta get in touch with DU this week!

Way to go!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats! I was so glad it went to one of our regulars! :cheer2: So does this mean you will be joining us for some Mogeetoos on the Unplugged cruise Ursula? :drinking1

Yay, Ursulasshadow! Congrats on winning the cruise. I'm glad it went to one of the regulars here too!

Congratulations UrsulasShadow! I'm so happy it was a name I recognized.

Hey wait just a minute!!! I just noticed that the winner is a Red Sox/Patriots fan. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hereby rescind all of my congratulations. ;) Let's hope this New England winning streak comes to a screeching halt next Sunday. :dance3:

Boy! Go out on an actual date on a Saturday night and see what happens when you're gone!

Congrats! Can you get the time off?

I gotta get in touch with DU this week!

Way to go!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh, Kathy, you HAVE to come! We're going to have so much fun! (No word yet as to whether Will is coming, though):love:
I haven't seen mommyceratops. Is she able to come?

Congrats! I was so glad it went to one of our regulars! :cheer2: So does this mean you will be joining us for some Mogeetoos on the Unplugged cruise Ursula? :drinking1
I'll bring the mint!

Hey wait just a minute!!! I just noticed that the winner is a Red Sox/Patriots fan. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hereby rescind all of my congratulations. ;) Let's hope this New England winning streak comes to a screeching halt next Sunday. :dance3:
Not gonna happen, Regina. We're on a ROLL!!! :rotfl2: :cool1:

I have to agree here!

Congratulations, Mindy! Can't wait to see you onboard!

Oh, Kathy, you HAVE to come! We're going to have so much fun! (No word yet as to whether Will is coming, though):love:
I haven't seen mommyceratops. Is she able to come?

Not Sure on MommyC. I think there was both her and the kid's school schedule to consider.

I would hope Will would be there. Just think, 4 whole days to convince him why you would be the perfect MIL!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Congrats again sweetie!

I wouldn't count on it!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter