All I can say is that Disney has spoiled me

The only theme park I visit is wdw

We have many museums and wonderful historical places to visit locally but no theme parks.

We would have to travel and spend a fair amount of money to visit a theme park here in the uk and the majority of rides I would not be able to ride-nor would I want to!

Therefore Disney has most definitely spoiled me and emptied our pockets at the same time!

Disney has spoiled me on expecting decent customer service, cleanliness, and attention to detail in their designs.

Our local zoo (the Memphis Zoo) is ok, but by no means spectacular. Disney outshines it in every way, although the new hippo exhibit here is something that Disney does not have.

My husband was previously the curator of education for a zoo in Michigan that did a decent job at theming, and I often compare small/medium zoos against it. Compared to that zoo, the Memphis Zoo is lousy, but that's just my opinion.

Doesn't Chattanooga have their YETI exhibit up and running, yet?

They did...until it got hit by the Chattanooga Choo Choo... I'm about an hour south of Chattanooga, they have an awesome Christmas display at Rock City...plan to also try Ruby Falls this year.

I can't go to sea world or six flags...feels like i got punched in the stomach.

If you go to Six Flags Over Georgia, you may literally get punched in the stomach...I HATE that place, and we're AP holders there.

They did...until it got hit by the Chattanooga Choo Choo... I'm about an hour south of Chattanooga, they have an awesome Christmas display at Rock City...plan to also try Ruby Falls this year.
DGD will be performing there with The Chattanooga Girls Choir this year :)
Her first time as she's just now old enough for their public performances

A week inside the "WDW Bubble" just produces a feeling that is hard to describe.

After being in that environment everything back home just looks and feels so "plain".

It takes me about 3 weeks after a trip to feel "normal" again.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter