All LegoLand coupons gone but one!!!

Any requests during that time and envelopes received will wait until I am back. I hope this messes up no one's plans!!

I am going to the middle of nowhere PA to stay with my parents in their tiny cottaage for some relaxing!! I also get to go to Hershey Park. I wish I had some good discounts for there!!!

AMY

I've got a couple of those coupons, if anyone wants to PM me and send a SASE. Took my niece last weekend and was given more coupons than I needed by the Burger King employee.

Thank you for letting me know!! I hope you love LL!!

I sent them out sometime in mid June, like around the 19th-20th. I have no idea why you wouldn't have received them yet, other than life happens. If you get your post count up to 10, you can PM me with your address and the number you need and I will just send them out again!! When are you going? Hope we are not cutting it too close. I can also send them to your hotel if you can give me that address and the day you are arriving to put on the envelope. (if it is too late to get an envelope to CA).

Let me know.

AMY

Hi Amy, maybe I'll be able to send another SASE to you before we go...

Hi Amy, maybe I'll be able to send another SASE to you before we go...

On second thought, not enough time, we'll be going in less than 2 weeks... maybe by return mail will not make it?:scared:

Maybe I'll PM you an address in CA you can send?

On second thought, not enough time, we'll be going in less than 2 weeks... maybe by return mail will not make it?:scared:

Maybe I'll PM you an address in CA you can send?

Well, that totally stinks that you didn't get them. I leave tomorrow early AM for Pennsylvania and come back the 20th. I will not have internet access while away. SO, I can mail them tomorrow AM if I get an address before I go to bed tonight, or on the 20th when I get back. I am happy to send off to Canada tomorrrow, or to an address in CA.

Sorry it is not working out right. That is really frustrating!! I feel like I am letting you down!!

I will check this board again before I go to bed...AMY

i am a new poster with less than 10 posts so i cannot pm yet... please let me know the address so i can send out the sase .... going there in 2 weeks... thanks in advance

Hi,

My computer is so messed up that I can't even pm you grumpyvet. If you have anymore coupons, do you mind sending me a pm. Thank you.

Hi,

My computer is so messed up that I can't even pm you grumpyvet. If you have anymore coupons, do you mind sending me a pm. Thank you.

Bummer about your computer. I will PM you next, and yes, I do have shloads of coupons still!!

AMY

Amy, thanks for the offer. I think I'll stick with my original plan and not over-complicate things. AAA has two-day tickets to be used within a 7-day period for $47.00 for adults and $37.00 for kids. Our total would be $205 for the entire family, our youngest is under 2, so that's for 6 of us which doesn't sound too bad.

I'm gonna go the sure-fire way and not worry about possibly saving a little more. I might be able to but I'm not sure my sanity is worth it. I already feel like I've overplanned the trip but then again I feel like I have so much more to do. :teeth:
Hi! How did you go about getting those prices from AAA?

Hi Amy,

If you still do mail out coupons please email me with details. (Just registered)
Thank you.

Hendrik

Hi Amy,

If you still do mail out coupons please email me with details. (Just registered)
Thank you.

Hendrik

Sorry to answer so slowly. I just returned from a camping trip to the Sequoias today!!

But, yes, I still have some coupons, so check your PM!!!

Amy

I only have enough DQ coupons to cover the ones I've already promised. But my local ALbertsons has now given my two coupons for Adult at kid price and kids at half price. SO, if someone needs them, let me know!! Each coupon is valid up to 6 admissions.

Hope everyone is well and all set to LL. I am going to the aquarium next week, so then will be able to answer questions about it!!!!

AMY

I only have enough DQ coupons to cover the ones I've already promised. But my local ALbertsons has now given my two coupons for Adult at kid price and kids at half price. SO, if someone needs them, let me know!! Each coupon is valid up to 6 admissions.

Hope everyone is well and all set to LL. I am going to the aquarium next week, so then will be able to answer questions about it!!!!

AMY

I just got 2 of those Albertson's coupons. As Amy said, they are good for up to 6 admissions. I'll be more than happy to pass these on. Let me know.

Amy, can't wait to hear how you liked the new aquarium exhibit. Have fun!

I just got 2 of those Albertson's coupons. As Amy said, they are good for up to 6 admissions. I'll be more than happy to pass these on. Let me know.

Amy, can't wait to hear how you liked the new aquarium exhibit. Have fun!

Hey!!! I remember you from the DIsDivas trip!!!

I am guessing that I will get a coupon whenever I shop, so maybe between the two of us, we can keep up with demands!!!

Yep, next week will be busy. LL pass holders can go to the aquarium for $10 until the end of the year, and we expire 9/2. My DD is 8, and we have belonged since 2003, so think we are done.

Then Thursday and Friday we will be at DL after reupping our passes there. Hurrah!!!

Hope all have a grand time at LL!!!

Hi there! I am interested in a couple of coupons, if any are available. This trip will just be 1 adult and 1 child, so whichevery coupons works for that would be great!
If anybody has coupons, just PM me and I'll send an SASE.
Thanks so much!

I'm very interested in these coupons. I need coupons for two adults/two kids for two days. I'd be willing to send $5 via Paypal for anyone to send the coupons to canada...PLEASE! Thanks :)

Hey, I am out for the moment, but will be going to Albertson's later today, so should get another. PM me if you still need one! I am also going to give the last two requesters one more week to mail me their SASE. If they don't come this week, I will have 8 of my origional coupons up for grabs. So, depending upon your travel dates, I can probably get you covered!!!!

I am going to LL today, so will try to remember to pick up some maps!:banana:

AMY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter