All LegoLand coupons gone but one!!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH AMY!!! :goodvibes

Got my coupons in the mail along with the brochure/park map.

Would you be able to share a coupon for me? We are a family of 4 so it sounds like we would just need one coupon.

Thanks if you are able!!!

Misskitty :)

I'm very interested in these coupons. I need coupons for two adults/two kids for two days. I'd be willing to send $5 via Paypal for anyone to send the coupons to canada...PLEASE! Thanks :)

I am afraid I don't do paypal, too much ebay shopping of Laurel Burch earrings resulted in having to cut myself off!! But, if you still need a coupon PM me. Canadians have sent me a US dollar with their envelope to cover postage. I am not sure if what I have will suit your needs as it is for single day admission, not 2 day. Let me know. PM if you need one.

Would you be able to share a coupon for me? We are a family of 4 so it sounds like we would just need one coupon.

Thanks if you are able!!!AMY
Misskitty :)

I will PM you. Once I get your envelope, I can put it in the mail with coupon and a map!!!

AMY

We are heading to CA and LegoLand dec 9-15 for the first time. I have a 6 ds whose life is legos currently! He cannot wait to go!!

I would be interested in scoring some of the coupons. We will have 3 adults and 2 kids on the trip. Please let me know!

thanks so much for your kindness in offering up the coupons:cool1:

Sharon

Amy,
I got the coupon and map in the mail today. Thanks so much! I'm sending major pixie dust your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina

Amy-thanks so much for the coupons. We are so excited for our trip. The kids were thrilled to get a map and have begun planning their day. We are so very thankful for your kindness and help!:thanks:

Amy-thanks so much for the coupons. We are so excited for our trip. The kids were thrilled to get a map and have begun planning their day. We are so very thankful for your kindness and help!:thanks:

I am so glad it got there so fast!!! I hope you have a wonderful time at LegoLand. I have spent many many days there in the last 5 years. Quite cute.

Amy

Amy,
We got our coupon. Thank you so much for the map too. My kids are so excited after seeing it.

Kerianne

We are heading to Disneyland in End of OCt, and would love to get 2 coupons for my 2 boys if you have any left. PM me and let me know

Thanks Winky

WOW!!! Totally by luck that I found this board!!! We are going to Disneyland in late november and wanted to go to Lego Land on the way home. My son is 4 and is obsessed with the Lego games and toys! If you have any more passes, I would be so grateful! Thank You!

Is there any chance you would still have a coupon available and could send to me? We are going on a kinda last minute trip early next month and would like to bring the kiddos (ages 2 and 7) to Legoland. I'm still trying to convince the husband, with $$ being tight right now, but a coupon always helps. :)

Amy,
We got our coupon. Thank you so much for the map too. My kids are so excited after seeing it.

Kerianne

Glad to hear it arrived. Have a blast!!

We are heading to Disneyland in End of OCt, and would love to get 2 coupons for my 2 boys if you have any left. PM me and let me know

Thanks Winky

I may have two....working on it. If not, getting one kid in for free ain't bad!!

WOW!!! Totally by luck that I found this board!!! We are going to Disneyland in late november and wanted to go to Lego Land on the way home. My son is 4 and is obsessed with the Lego games and toys! If you have any more passes, I would be so grateful! Thank You!

With the coupon, you can indulge him more in the Big Lego Store!!!!

Hope you all have fun!!! I lack the computer skill to post a link to a thread, but if you find the Touring Plan thread started by eargal, I printed up my favorite touring plan for LegoLand. If the kids are younger, you will want to spend more time in Funtown than I do with an 8 yearold, but the descriptions are still pretty sound.

Have fun!!!

Is there any chance you would still have a coupon available and could send to me? We are going on a kinda last minute trip early next month and would like to bring the kiddos (ages 2 and 7) to Legoland. I'm still trying to convince the husband, with $$ being tight right now, but a coupon always helps. :)

I can probably scrounge up some manner of coupon, but it is likely to be not quite as good as my previous ones. Check your PM's and I'll give you the particulars!!!

All I have left now is one Adult at kid's price with kid's at 50% off.

Bummer!!! AMY

I am totally new here and just seeing this but, I have several buy one adult admission and get the second free. If anyone wants them, you[re welcome to them.

Thanks Winky

Its going in the mail Tomorrow!!!!

Put it in the mail today!!

Everyone have fun!!!

I am totally new here and just seeing this but, I have several buy one adult admission and get the second free. If anyone wants them, you[re welcome to them.

Hi, we aren't going until next year.. so I am guessing these expire this year?

Thanks Amy! The coupons arrived. I'm sure these will sway the husband! Looking forward to coming to your warm, sunny part of the country. (It's gloomy, rainy and cold here today.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter