~ All My Children Fans ~ What's new in Pine Valley? *Rebecca returning as Greenlee* Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my fav site they did say there was another vet going that would make fans even angrier. Though I enjoy the charactor of Babe she is in almost every scene. I mean it's on All My Babe's.

I hate the "momma" thing. It's so annoying.

Jr TELL Tad the truth, we all know that it's going to come eventually, it always does. I hate s/l where people hide the truth, they are so predictable. Only in rl can we keep secrets. lol

Does anyone care that Ryan has a kid?

Hey Dizneenut, Ryan doesn't look so good w/o a shirt anymore does he?! ROFL:rotfl: :rotfl2:

I saw a commercial on the Soap channel with pictures of Kendall and Babe, and it said "one of these women will die...who will it be?"
What's up with that?

Jr TELL Tad the truth, we all know that it's going to come eventually, it always does. I hate s/l where people hide the truth, they are so predictable. Only in rl can we keep secrets. lol

Does anyone care that Ryan has a kid?

i soo don't care about Ryan anymore, he's becoem so watered down and i hate the keeping secrets storyline!

I must admit though that this thread has come alinve now that the show is getting LAME! :)

Hiya ARKIE! i'm hoping they off Babe!

Please Satin Killer get Kendall. She is on my last nerve. After today I just want to slap her.

I saw a commercial on the Soap channel with pictures of Kendall and Babe, and it said "one of these women will die...who will it be?"
What's up with that?

Page back a few pages and you'll see some posts we had on this. I think we mostly hope it is kendall. I can see them dumping her and putting annie and ryan together and their little ready-made family. it's so convenient and it gets rid of kendall at the same time, lol.

Read this spoiler....interesting!!

SPOILER............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

According to the new spoilers...Babe is the next victim of the satin slayer. She is pronounced dead a week from Monday and then....are you ready for this....

There is a DOUBLE funeral for both Babe and Dixie. Not even Dixie's funeral can be Babe free. But I guess the wost news is that once Babe is said to be 'dead' Josh leaves town. So I guess we all know that Josh is the one that drugged Babe and he probably has her hidden somewhere until the killer is found. My only hope is that while Babe is 'dead'...we don't have to see her. Now her family will think she is dead and the ONLY one that will know she is alive is Josh..

Read this spoiler....interesting!!

SPOILER............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

According to the new spoilers...Babe is the next victim of the satin slayer. She is pronounced dead a week from Monday and then....are you ready for this....

There is a DOUBLE funeral for both Babe and Dixie. Not even Dixie's funeral can be Babe free. But I guess the wost news is that once Babe is said to be 'dead' Josh leaves town. So I guess we all know that Josh is the one that drugged Babe and he probably has her hidden somewhere until the killer is found. My only hope is that while Babe is 'dead'...we don't have to see her. Now her family will think she is dead and the ONLY one that will know she is alive is Josh..

All I can say is EWWW!
Josh makes a good Madden, that's for sure!!!!
I would rather the Satin Slayer get Babe than Kendall. Better yet, Annie! Single daddy might be a good role for Ryan.

The Satin slayer's not going to be some random person after all this, so who is it?? Greenlee crossed my mind a while back, but then I thought if they would bring her back it would be defending her turf against the bad guy, not just to arrest her. What reason would anyone else have? Jilted lover of Zack's mom's??????? If so, there is no background story for him at all....:crazy2:

So Babe is dead...but not really dead? So the idea of either Kendall or Babe going permanently is not up for debate anymore...:confused3 Darn! Ultimately this means they will both be sticking around. :sad1:

I was watching the show tonight thinking how is it that these women..Babe and her mother think it's just fine to "comfort" these men in their lives in a ...shall we say..very comfortable way?....What the heck is with that word? There is nothing between Tad and Krystal..she was just trying to "comfort" him! Same thing with Babe and Josh..she feels so badly for Josh...she "comforts" him..but she loves J.R. Is this what they are calling this now? Also with all the comforting the two of them do..you'd think there would be a box of condoms in one of their purses. It does seem they do this pretty regularly.
Babe needs to find comfort where the rest of us women do...In a pint of Hagen Daz...or a good sized box of Godvia Chocolates!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter