~ All My Children Fans ~ What's new in Pine Valley? *Rebecca returning as Greenlee* Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Tell us how you REALLY feel about Erica/La-Lucci!:rotfl2: And, yes I agree with everthing YOU said about her, she is a trip, I could do without her at SSW to!:rolleyes1 She has a "few" fans, but really she IS in her 60's and just became a Grandma, she won't be able to Lift the grandkid, she might break a bone!:rotfl2:

::yes:: EXACTLY!

i watch OLTL on occasion and i am thinking that on the show Erica is about the age of Dorian and Vicky and look how much more dignified and elegant they dress them!~!

I was thinking the very same think! I love that they are women of a certain age with LIVES..and not boozers or pill poppers(although they have an extra personality or two..but hey..who hasn't?) They have gorgeous clothes..without looking like their daughters. They even hang out in their kitchens from time to time(love that). They date men who are their age, or in Dorian's case younger..and still have their dignity. AMC could take a lesson from OLTL. They have a wide variety of ages and appropriate storylines to their ages.

I was thinking the very same think! I love that they are women of a certain age with LIVES..and not boozers or pill poppers(although they have an extra personality or two..but hey..who hasn't?) They have gorgeous clothes..without looking like their daughters. They even hang out in their kitchens from time to time(love that). They date men who are their age, or in Dorian's case younger..and still have their dignity. AMC could take a lesson from OLTL. They have a wide variety of ages and appropriate storylines to their ages.

YESSSS!! ::yes:: ::yes::

I am so sad that Dixie is gone. I loved Dixie and Tad together. I really don't like the show anymore and rarely watch it. Today I did to watch the last scenes with Dixie.

As far as a vet being axed, i really hope it's Erika, but it would never happen, so i'm not sure who it could be!
Could it be Joe Martin? I'm sure he draws a huge salary & while I can't say I'd miss the character, I guess it would be a "shake-up" to see such a veteran actor go.

(BTW - I'm embarrassed to admit that when I read that a "vet" was leaving I kept thinking, "Who the heck plays a vet on the show? I only know of real doctors!!!" Talk about having my head in the clouds for a bit!

i watch OLTL on occasion and i am thinking that on the show Erica is about the age of Dorian and Vicky and look how much more dignified and elegant they dress them!~!
I was thinking the same thing. The have had the characters of Vicky & Dorian age pretty gracefully & have allowed the younger actors to take over the more "racey" roles.

:sad: :sad1:
todays show!
I thought that the scenes with JR were especially touching. For some reason when I saw Jamie walk away with tears in his eyes it gave me a little knot in my throat too.

Maybe Myrtle will elope with Zud, Zorf, Zarf (Barf) whatever his name is? Unfortunately I haven't seen the show in weeks. I think what they have done with the veteran actors and in particular Julia Barr, is horrible. I know many of you still like the show, but I just can't get into it lately. It has been as exciting as watching paint dry. I wonder who this shocking departure will be? Perhaps AMC will turn into the land of the living dead and Simon, Erin, Dixie and Michael Cambias will all walk the earth again, looking like they stepped out of the Thriller video...

Could it be Palmer? He is hardly ever on. Why wasn't he at the hospital today when Dixie died?

Because he is THE KILLER!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :happytv: I think it might be between Babe and Kendall but why, and which one???:confused3 They had to go thru the WHOLE Montage of Dixie and Tad??:rolleyes:

I haven't seen the show in a couple of weeks. I was working in Seattle last week and the hotel didn't have SoapNet. I did catch a minute of it last night when Dixie died.

THe show has been a real bore. The story lines are really lame. If I wasn't so lazy I would start watching something else. :happytv: :lmao:

I can't BELIEVE they killed off Dixie...

TPTB at AMC have done it now.

Anyone go to the ABC.com message boards???? They are SO angry!!!

I have an idea! Why don't they get rid of anyone who's been on the show more than 5 years. They could get rid of Palmer and Opal, Joe, Tad, Erica, Jack, Adam, Brooke, the whole crew. Keep Babe, Colby, Little A, Maggie, Zoe/Zork. Think of all the money they'd save.

Of course, they'd have to change the name of the show to..

All My WHO CARES! :rotfl2:

I haven't seen the show in a couple of weeks. I was working in Seattle last week and the hotel didn't have SoapNet. I did catch a minute of it last night when Dixie died.

THe show has been a real bore. The story lines are really lame. If I wasn't so lazy I would start watching something else. :happytv: :lmao:

Mona, take a Nap like I do when I am home, although I did watch today and yesterday, don't know about tomomorrow, but I will try and stay awake.:rolleyes:

Today's show made me cry practically the entire time. When Opal told Dixie to say hello to "her Jenny" I really lost it. I loved the flashbacks of Dixie's life, especially all of the Tad and Dixie weddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter