~ All My Children Fans ~ What's new in Pine Valley? *Rebecca returning as Greenlee* Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought today's show was great. I was in tears when Dixie died and they showed the flashbacks. :(

I heard a rumor that David Canary (Adam/Stuart) is possibly leaving. I hope not!

Since the "exit" is supposed to leave AMC fans even angrier then they are this week I'm thinking that 'Adam' or 'Tad' leaving would do it. After watching this show for over 30 years I think I'd have to really quit. They have watered it down and turned everyone into boring twits. I used to love to watch Tad when he was happy or furious---this dull, miserable Tad is boring and I still don't accept that they made him Greg Madden's killer. And now Adam is just as boring. Where is the humor these characters used to have? (Tad/Adam/David exchanges used to be great to watch!)

And stop making Erica act like she is still in her 30's!! Dress her like a mature woman and stop showing all that skin!

I thought today's show was great. I was in tears when Dixie died and they showed the flashbacks. :(

It was great because it was all flashbacks - the old stuff we loved! None of the current stuff that is so lame. The only new thing that I did really like today was when Kate wave to Dixie and Dixie called her "my Kate."

Finally caught up with yesterday's episode, it was excellent. As I cried I got really PO'd as what a waste of talent in letting Cady go. Hand Michael E Knight that emmy.

So, does everyone think that Dixie will stay dead? My sister thinks that since Dixie saw Kate that she will somehow come back to life so she can tell Tad. Who know, its soaps, anything can happen!!

So, does everyone think that Dixie will stay dead? My sister thinks that since Dixie saw Kate that she will somehow come back to life so she can tell Tad. Who know, its soaps, anything can happen!!
I would think that she would "officially" stay dead, but we have had "angels" appear on the show (Jillian, Jesse, Natalie), so who knows.....................

I think the thing that bothers me the most about the show lately is that it's all the same characters all the time. Every storyline centers around Babe & Kendall & I'm tired of their whining.

I've never been a huge Kendall fan, but tolerated her. Now when I see her on screen I just want to turn the channel. She is just grating on my nerves.

If you want to use new characters then somehow make the storylines interesting. Use Amanda, Jamie, Jonathan, more of Ryan, Di. What about Reggie - where'd he go?

Plus, if you're going to pay the veterans to be on the show then use them wisely. I enjoyed Crystal & Adam because they were so funny as a couple when they first got together. What happened?

Of course, I'm sure I'll still watch, but with the exception of yesterday's episode, it's not holding my interest too much daily.

Here's a theory. I had a dream last night (i know-i need to get a life if i'm dreaming of AMC, :sad2: ) Anyways, i saw a woman on a hillside dressed in a black hooded cape. At first, i thought it was Bianca and i got closer and she took the hood off and it was GREENLEE! When i woke up, i thought, i wonder if the killer is greenlee and she is also the veteran that will be recast (since i thought rebecca B. said she wouldn't be back). It would make sense she would be jealous of the fusion women, but i can't relate greenlee to zach's mom at all.
just a thought. :idea:

Here's a theory. I had a dream last night (i know-i need to get a life if i'm dreaming of AMC, :sad2: ) Anyways, i saw a woman on a hillside dressed in a black hooded cape. At first, i thought it was Bianca and i got closer and she took the hood off and it was GREENLEE! When i woke up, i thought, i wonder if the killer is greenlee and she is also the veteran that will be recast (since i thought rebecca B. said she wouldn't be back). It would make sense she would be jealous of the fusion women, but i can't relate greenlee to zach's mom at all.
just a thought. :idea:

You should be a writer on the show...no kidding!!

Are they bringing back a veteran?? I only get my info from this board. Why did Rebecca leave the show anyway...anyone know??

Yesterday's show was so sad. The montage scenes always get me. It's a passing of time. Too bad about Cady. I think the writers really did a terrible job with Dixie....and the rest of the show lately for that matter. I always loved her and Tad together. Also whenever I see older AMC, I can't believe how different Kelly Ripa looks from then to now.

I have to say it has been nice to watch without Erica on the show. I find her character more annoying than entertaining. I realize it's not her fault, but the way the writers portray her character.

You should be a writer on the show...no kidding!!

Are they bringing back a veteran?? I only get my info from this board. Why did Rebecca leave the show anyway...anyone know??

Yesterday's show was so sad. The montage scenes always get me. It's a passing of time. Too bad about Cady. I think the writers really did a terrible job with Dixie....and the rest of the show lately for that matter. I always loved her and Tad together. Also whenever I see older AMC, I can't believe how different Kelly Ripa looks from then to now.

I have to say it has been nice to watch without Erica on the show. I find her character more annoying than entertaining. I realize it's not her fault, but the way the writers portray her character.

I didn't hear they were bringing BACK a veteran, just that there would be a recast, not sure if they meant a veteran or not. Greenlee didn't die so she could come back and no one would expect it. Well, except us since i brought up the theory., lol. I think Rebecca left on her own so i was thinking maybe they'd bring someone back AS her. Time will tell i guess!

Here's my 2 cents of a "dream" storyline: months later, Tad and Julia become a couple raising "little Kate"; then Dixie's soul somehow replaces Julia just before she is about to die mysteriously. In the world of soap, everything goes, right? If anyone watches OLTL, didn't Al come back as Michael?

Here's my 2 cents of a "dream" storyline: months later, Tad and Julia become a couple raising "little Kate"; then Dixie's soul somehow replaces Julia just before she is about to die mysteriously. In the world of soap, everything goes, right? If anyone watches OLTL, didn't Al come back as Michael?

Yep, Al could "take over" as Michael if he could make Marcie fall in love and kiss him (as Michael) before Valentines day. I think that was 2 years ago.
OLTL fans were not happy they were getting rid of Al so they came up with that story line.

I read somewhere that Janet was coming back for sweeps. Where does she fit in to all this????

Help! My friend and I are trying to remember what Miranda's name was when she was Babe's daughter.

Spoiler below!

I don't know whether this is true or not, but I read on another website, that Babe will get stuck with a needle and go into a coma, because Alexa has asked for some time off to possibly do a movie.

Oh please..this means we are stuck with the human zipper Kendall?..:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter