All Star Movies Picture Thread

Will be staying for 8 nights in october..I'm hoping to get one of the refurbished rooms. Anyone know which buildings will be finished by the end of october? We booked the preferred with Toy Story as our request. TIA

Will be staying for 8 nights in october..I'm hoping to get one of the refurbished rooms. Anyone know which buildings will be finished by the end of october? We booked the preferred with Toy Story as our request. TIA
We stayed preferred in the Fantasia building in renovated rooms

We stayed preferred in the Fantasia building in renovated rooms
We just booked preferred. We’re you happy with the Fantasia rooms? Should I request that building or are all the preferred building pretty much the same view/distance? Thanks

We just booked preferred room starting October 31.

We just booked preferred. We’re you happy with the Fantasia rooms? Should I request that building or are all the preferred building pretty much the same view/distance? Thanks
We liked it. We had three rooms. I wanted preferred for the closeness to the food court because we had three younger kids as part of our group. I have stayed in Dalmatians also as a preferred and the distance was about the same as Fantasia. Not sure if they are renovated though. I actually had toy story as my first choice but it was no big difference staying in Fantasia. I think you will like any of the choices

We stayed in a preferred location in the Toy Story building. We were the last room in the building and very close to the movies at night/yoga in the mornings building. Took maybe 2 minutes to walk to the food court.

**Edited to add: I'll see if I can find my pictures that show how close we were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!