All Star Movies Picture Thread

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
I thought I would start a new and more up to date thread. The other one is pretty old and includes all 3 All Star resorts in it. I know if anyone is like me, when you are looking for pictures for a specific resort, you don't like weeding through others.
I recently stayed 1 night at AS Movies, but I took a LOT of pictures while there.
Please add to this as well. I would ask that you make sure the size is decnt. Nothing too large and nothing that is eye straining either.

Also, please try to keep this a picture thread. yes you can comment on pictures, etc. But sometimes on picture threads people can get off subject or start asking a lot of resort question. There is an AS Movies fact thread. Please try to direct the main questions there.
Thanks! :)

allstarmoviesign.jpg

allstarcheckin.jpg

asmoviesstar.jpg

asmovlobby1.jpg

asmovlobby2.jpg

asmovlobby3.jpg

asMOVPOOL1.jpg

This is the new refurbed room.

movieroom1.jpg

movieroom2.jpg

movieroom3.jpg

MOVIEROOM4.jpg

MOVIEROOM5.jpg

movieroom6.jpg

movieroom7.jpg

movieroom8.jpg

movieroom9.jpg

movieroom10.jpg

movieroom11.jpg

movieroom12.jpg

movieroom13.jpg

movieroom14.jpg

movieroom15.jpg

movieroom16.jpg

movieroom17.jpg

This is the divider curtain.

movieroom18.jpg

movieroom19.jpg

movieroom20.jpg

movieroom21.jpg

Bit of the shower curtain.

movieroom22.jpg

movieroom23.jpg

movieroom24.jpg

And the carpet.

movieroom25.jpg

asbed.jpg

movieroom26.jpg

movieroom27.jpg

Another shower curtain shot. I guess I really liked it.

movieroom28.jpg

movieroom29.jpg

movieroom30.jpg

movieroom31.jpg

movieroom32.jpg

movies1.jpg

A look back towards my room

movies2.jpg

movies3.jpg

movies4.jpg

movies5.jpg

movies6.jpg

movies7.jpg

movies8.jpg

movies9.jpg

movies10.jpg

movies11.jpg

movies12.jpg

movies13.jpg

movies14.jpg

Thanks for starting this. We are suppose to stay at Pop again next year. But I'm thinking we may swtich to the ASMO. I wanted to this year but chickened out. :eek: Mostly I was scared by the buses after the last time we stayed there. Love the pictures.

My least favorite thins there was the buses. Now I only stayed 1 night and didn't use them much, but I had to wait for longer than normal twice.

These pics are better than the ones Disney shows on their their site! Thanks for sharing!! Great thread idea!

Does the vanity mirror have a ledge at the bottom of it that would hold things like moisturizer, facial cleansers, sunscreen, etc? We just stayed at Pop Century, which had a ledge at the bottom of that mirror, and it really came in handy. Just wondering if the refurb included that... it's hard to tell from the pics.

We're going back to ASMovies in DEC.

These pics are better than the ones Disney shows on their their site! Thanks for sharing!! Great thread idea!

Thank you.

Does the vanity mirror have a ledge at the bottom of it that would hold things like moisturizer, facial cleansers, sunscreen, etc? We just stayed at Pop Century, which had a ledge at the bottom of that mirror, and it really came in handy. Just wondering if the refurb included that... it's hard to tell from the pics.

We're going back to ASMovies in DEC.

no it does not.

WOW, such great pictures! Thank you.. we are staying here in 2.5 weeks.. I plan to get many resort pictures our first day there and will share here when I get back :) We are staying in the Toy Story section (preferred) I hope my room is refurbed! LOL

Those are great pictures! I don't mean to pry, but can I ask what sort of camera you have? We're heading up there soon and our current camera just cannot do night shots the way yours does! Thank you!

Those are great pictures! I don't mean to pry, but can I ask what sort of camera you have? We're heading up there soon and our current camera just cannot do night shots the way yours does! Thank you!

I used 2 different ones, but both are Canons. On is a Canon 50D, which is an SLR and the other was a point and shoot sx130IS. Most were with the SLR though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!