All we want for Christmas... is a trip to Disney! ~A Dec 2010 JOINT PTR~ Update: 4/1

lauren_elizabeth

Disney World Lover
"I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea!"—Hallie; The Parent Trap

At least I thought so.

But let's back track just a bit.

I've been to Disney World plenty of times, but went on my first Christmas trip with my friend Corrina in 2008. It was just the two of us and we had an absolute blast.

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

I sure did miss my baby while I was gone and while watching the Christmas Parade during MVMCP on our last night, I just knew that I had to bring Jake back to experience it all.

So last year, him & I went during the same week. It was everything I imagined it to be plus more. I got to meet up with Kristen (xoktenox) that trip, too! :goodvibes

m9yw5w.jpg

So, back to my brilliant beyond brilliant idea.

Since I've now been spoiled the past 2 years with trips to Disney at Christmas time, it only makes sense to go back this year. Right?! :thumbsup2

So voila, a new Christmas trip was in the works!

Except, we have some AWESOME company along for the ride with us this time!

Kimmy (princess_momma) and her son, Landon will be with us! :woohoo::banana:

So, HELLO! And :welcome: to our JOINT PRE-TRIPPIE!

Onward with the intros!

Lauren - That's me! I'm 22 years old and currently an administrative assistant for a media company. I'm a fun-loving, wild & crazy girl who will try anything at least once. I'm obsessed with Disney World (who isn't?!) and my absolute favorite ride is Tower of Terror! :love:

2rzbgr6.jpg

Jake - My little monster! He's 2½ going on 21. He takes after his mama and isn't afraid of ANYTHING. He still talks about our last trip to Disney to this day and will wake up and tell me things like, "Mom - I'm going on Pirates. See ya soon!" :laughing: His favorite Disney movie is Toy Story (and TS2!)

34h6ush.jpg

(Kimmy was kind enough to write out some intros of them for me!)

Kimmy - currently 19, will be 20 in 2 weeks!! I work at a car dealership and am pretty much the go-to girl there! I also am a leader for the middle school and high school youth groups at my church! I have a tiara that I just wear around just for the heck of it! I'm definitely a huge princess, lol! My favorite Disney movies are Beauty & the Beast and Toy Story!

r859w3.jpg

Landon - currently 17 months, so he will turn 2 just before the trip!! He is the light of my life and loves his Playhouse Disney! He loves to have fun and dance and is just the cutest little thing! He loves all the boy stuff-cars, Toy Story, etc. His favorite movie is still "The Tigger Movie".

2889qq9.jpg

Dates: December 11-18, 2010 :santa:
Where: Villas at Wilderness Lodge! :love:

Details coming up!

I am joining in:) I have been following Kimmy's PTR from this year and last year and i am looking forward to hearing about your joint trip:) It sounds so exciting :) can't wait to hear more!!

You are welcome !!! I love getting in at the begining then I don't have 100 pages to catch up on!!!!

Oh my goodness - ME TOO! Hopefully we can make this trip report somewhat near as entertaining as Jordan's! :rotfl:

I'm gunna go start reading your trippie right now!

Hey guys! I'm so glad you are all here!! I'm so unbelieveably excited for this trip!! It's going to be so much fun!!

Look at where we will be staying!! OH. MY. GOODNESS! So flippin' beautiful. My heart just soars when I see these pictures! Lol!

IMG_5601b.jpg

IMG_5578a.jpg

IMG_5576a.jpg

Okay, so we have 76 days until we can make ADR's! :banana: We already have TONS of plans for where we want them! We are thinking

'Ohanas
Hoop Dee Doo Revue
50's Prime Time Cafe
Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast?)
The Plaza
Beaches and Cream
Le Cellier
Whispering Canyon Cafe

We plan on using credits for HDDR and then paying OOP for Beaches and Cream and The Plaza since they are both cheaper TS's. AHHH its all going to be SO yummy!

those pics of WL are soooo gorgeous!! I was thinking of staying there when I decided to extend my trip 3 more days but the cost wasn't working out with my budget...it's ok!! It's just something we'll have to try next time!!! Your ADR plans look great! Hope you get all of them!! Can't wait to hear more!!

I am here for the ride... I followed you over from Jordon's... Since I am actually hitting this one on the 2nd page, I should be able to follow this one... :lmao:
:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter