All we want for Christmas... is a trip to Disney! ~A Dec 2010 JOINT PTR~ Update: 4/1

Wow! You'll have so much fun with Jake!
Brady watches the videos for BTM and he wants to ride that so badly! I hope we get to take him this year.

We're all so excited!! :banana:

I really hope Brady is able to ride them the next time yall go! Isn't he the same age as Jake?

Madison is a bit of a scaredy cat sometimes. She really loves BTMRR and wants to ride it at night again. I actually just showed her a video of Space Mtn with the lights on on youtube. I had to show her there are NO big drops. It just goes fast and makes sharp turns like BTMRR. She still wants me or my DH to ride it first to make sure she'd like it. I showed her a video of EE too, but I don't think she'll be brave enough in Sept. She doesn't like how it goes backwards!

BTMRR is such a blast at night! I think if she can do that one, she'd end up really like Space Mtn! It's just that first time that's always a little scary.

Who knows, maybe this next trip she'll surprise you both and want to ride all of them over & over again!! :woohoo:

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry I have not been around!! I have been so crazy busy at work! (Good busy though! :thumbsup2) I've missed you guys!! Good thing Lauren is here keeping yall company!!

I bet Jake will definitely be tall enough by December! Probably even before. We should have a betting pool on it since threads with games are always more fun. :laughing:

Hmmm...I wonder if Landon will be tall enough for Barnstormer!! I sure hope so! He's not scheduled for another dr's appt until May but I will let you guys know for sure!

AHHHHHHH I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIMMMYYYYYYYYYYY<3 It's good to see you on here! Work was crazy busy for me this week for me, too - I had like ZERO time to just chill!

The betting game sounds like fun! We should do it! :thumbsup2

I really think Landon will be tall enough for Barnstormer! YAAAAY!

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :dance3::woohoo:

Whenever conversation about Barnstormer comes up, Bek, DD, 17, reminds me that she and her brother (17) at the time, went on it, just to be goofy teens. They said it was funny to watch everyone's reactions to two teens volunarily going on it!! :lmao:

Whenever conversation about Barnstormer comes up, Bek, DD, 17, reminds me that she and her brother (17) at the time, went on it, just to be goofy teens. They said it was funny to watch everyone's reactions to two teens volunarily going on it!! :lmao:

Hahahahaha! I love that! They should make it a tradition to do it every trip. I think everyone should enjoy Barnstormer! :)

Hahahahaha! I love that! They should make it a tradition to do it every trip. I think everyone should enjoy Barnstormer! :)

Some teens go make a bunch of trouble... mine really get wild and crazy and

ride Barnstormer. Goobers.

I'm glad I have good kids; they even had charging privs. on their key cards!! :scared1: Nope they rode Barnstormer. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Some teens go make a bunch of trouble... mine really get wild and crazy and

ride Barnstormer. Goobers.

I'm glad I have good kids; they even had charging privs. on their key cards!! :scared1: Nope they rode Barnstormer. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Dude... Barnstormer IS wild and crazy! Duh! :rotfl:

And yes, you do have some good kids! Didn't charge a thing on their room keys?! My mama would've never let me have charging privs!

CATCOLOREASTERART.jpg

Dude... Barnstormer IS wild and crazy! Duh! :rotfl:

And yes, you do have some good kids! Didn't charge a thing on their room keys?! My mama would've never let me have charging privs!

Maybe I've forgotten how wild and crazy Goofy's solo ride is!! I wonder if it will even be operational when I'm there. I'm so hoping I can at least SEE Toontown before its demise in Sept!

I see Rosie's been here... I get a kick out of her pictures every time. ;)

KIMMMYYYYYYYYYYY<3 It's good to see you on here! Work was crazy busy for me this week for me, too - I had like ZERO time to just chill!

The betting game sounds like fun! We should do it! :thumbsup2

I really think Landon will be tall enough for Barnstormer! YAAAAY!

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :dance3::woohoo:

Thanks!! I'm scared of how busy this whole month will get!! :scared1: But I'm excited too!! I hate Mondays, it is extra hard to leave Landon after spending ALL weekend with him! I wish I wasn't at work right now!!

Do you want to start the betting game after I take Landon to the doctor so they can bet on both of them? It's a month away almost exactly! I can't believe he will be 17 months tomorrow!!

Maybe I've forgotten how wild and crazy Goofy's solo ride is!! I wonder if it will even be operational when I'm there. I'm so hoping I can at least SEE Toontown before its demise in Sept!

I see Rosie's been here... I get a kick out of her pictures every time. ;)

Oh my goodness...I totally forgot about this!! Will Barnstormer not even be there in December?! Lauren...we may not get to see Landon ride it!! AHHHH!! It would take a true miracle for him to be tall enough in August!!

I didn't realize you guys had a PTR for your Dec trip! I'll be following this along too. :) You guys are going to love WL. When I stayed in September, I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. Trust me, you will spend time on your balcony just staring at the property. GORGEOUS!

I"ve heard that barnstormer will be one of the last things to be changed, and is only being re-themed, so you may get lucky and have it still running when you are there. :confused3

I didn't realize you guys had a PTR for your Dec trip! I'll be following this along too. :) You guys are going to love WL. When I stayed in September, I couldn't get over how beautiful it was. Trust me, you will spend time on your balcony just staring at the property. GORGEOUS!

AHHHH I can't wait!! I think I will have to be removed from the room by FORCE on check out day.

So, guess who upgraded their resort....

Any ideas where they could be staying now?? :rolleyes1

HMMMMM...All Star Sports? :rotfl2: JK!!!

Um...could it be the always enchanting WILDERNESS LODGE?!?!?!

I"ve heard that barnstormer will be one of the last things to be changed, and is only being re-themed, so you may get lucky and have it still running when you are there. :confused3

Very nice!! Thanks! I will have to research!!

I hope they make it less "Thrilling ":rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl:

YAY!! That is SO exciting that Jake might (hopefully!) be tall enough for the big rides! He sounds like quite the little dare-devil! I could not wait to be tall enough for the big roller coasters at Six Flags when I was little. I think some kids just have a thing for adventure... I can just picture him raising his arms and yelling while he watches the video. So cute. I hope he's tall enough! :thumbsup2

And Kimmy, I hope Landon is tall enough for Barnstormer! I bet he will LOVE it!

Joining in! Sounds like such a fun trip! Lauren, are you a DVC member??? Fingers crossed that Jake will be tall enough in December!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter