All you can eat all day at three parks deal?

geliebter2

Earning My Ears
On the way out of SWO tonight we noticed a sign with a new? deal stating that you can eat all day long at Sea World, Aquatica, AND Busch Gardens for $25.95 each. This includes one entree, one drink, and one side or dessert per trip in the line. Does anyone have more details on this, such as the restaurants at each park? Thanks in advance!

I saw that when we were there last weekend but since we were already doing Backstage at Believe, it didn't make sense for us to purchase it.

I can't imagine going to all three of those parks in one day but we did spend most of the day at SW and then headed over to AQ and I would say if you were going to make those two an all day event, it would be worth it. Especially since you get drinks with it, unlike Universal's meal deal.

I did not see what restaurants it included but I'd guess any of the counter service places as the parks don't have that many restaurant options.

Orlando Sentinel

SeaWorld Orlando and other Busch Entertainment Corp. theme parks are introducing dining plans that allow patrons to eat all day for one price.

Introduced with little fanfare this month, Busch's "All-Day Dining Deal allows visitors to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica to purchase wristbands that provide a full day of unlimited visits to the parks' cafeteria-style restaurants. The wristbands cost $25.95 (including tax) for adults or $11.95 for children ages 9 and younger

.. I'd also be interested to know what restaurants are included - particularly at BG

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the participating restaurants will be: Voyagers, Spice Mill, Hospitality House Deli, Mama's Kitchen, Mango Joe's, Smoky Creek, and Seafire Inn. At Aquatica, Banana Beach Cookout, Waterstone Grill, and Mango Market.

So does that mean we can do Aquatica in the morning then do Seaworld and get our food all based on the one wrist band.

Sounds good value.

A .

Hi all,

I just called SW about this deal and they said that it is in effect and that you can eat at any of the restaurants mentioned by the PP above. She told me that when you go through the line you get 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert and 1 drink. You can go through the line as many times as you want but you can only get one of each per trip through the line. You can go to Aquatica and SW on the same day for the food also. She said there is a table set up right after you go through the turnstiles at SW - next to the giftshop - to purchase this deal. We're going next week so I'll let you all know the scoop :thumbsup2

So Banana Beach Cookout at Aquatica is all you can eat all day for $20 .. but the food stinks. I wonder if something will change with this new $25 deal?

For $13 you get AYCE for one visit. But either way BBC is all you can eat while in, so how is the one entree, one drink enforced? Hmmmmm.

Also last time I was at AQ they were telling us that with the all day BBC band we could get drinks anywhere in the park......

Change is good, I'm curious to see how it shakes out.

So Banana Beach Cookout at Aquatica is all you can eat all day for $20 .. but the food stinks. I wonder if something will change with this new $25 deal?

One major change at least - At Aquatic you can eat at Banana Beach Cookout, Waterstone Grill, and Mango Market :)

How's the food in the other 2 venues? better than BBC ?

One major change at least - At Aquatic you can eat at Banana Beach Cookout, Waterstone Grill, and Mango Market :)

How's the food in the other 2 venues? better than BBC ?

over all, food has NOT been a strong point for AQ

my point is, given the new price plan, wouldn't a significant change at BBC be in order? or will they rely on 'unlimited' vs one plate to maintain a difference?

I think this is the one area were the parks have always fallen down. We have never been all that impressed with the food choices and quality at Seaworld either. I have heard that this has improved with the advent of the eateries at the Waterfront and Sharks, but we tend to avoid eating at Seaworld. A big breakfast before going works wonders! It is such a shame, because they have proven at Discovery Cove that it could be different.

dolphingirl47

Hi all,

I just called SW about this deal and they said that it is in effect and that you can eat at any of the restaurants mentioned by the PP above. She told me that when you go through the line you get 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert and 1 drink. You can go through the line as many times as you want but you can only get one of each per trip through the line. You can go to Aquatica and SW on the same day for the food also. She said there is a table set up right after you go through the turnstiles at SW - next to the giftshop - to purchase this deal. We're going next week so I'll let you all know the scoop :thumbsup2

Can I appologise I am not too sure if I am allowed to put this link in but here goes

http://floridathrills.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4810

as you see the words on the sign say 1 entree, 1 side or dessert and 1 soft beverage or a 20oz bottle of water. Surely if it was how you said it would say 1 entree and side, or dessert and soft drink?

The main questions have to be the following

1 which dis member will be the first to try it?
2 which dis member will be the first to get pictures of the food on the board?

Just wondering if this includes morning meals too?

Charleyann

We plan to go to Aquatica on Sat. I can report back but I am not taking pictures of the food. I would feel silly doing that. Are we sure it is for all 3 parks in 1 day? The sign that was posted doesn't say anything about all parks in 1 day. We MIGHT go to Seaworld after Aquatica. Depends on how tired we are.

We did this at Aquatica and Sea World last weekend. Sea world did not have any breakfast items so we had to wait to 10am and get lunch foods (only 1 restaurant was open at 10, the rest opened at 11am.) Aquatica did have one place ( the buffet place ) that had pasteries, soda and bottles of orange juice set out early before lunch. We were able to get the band at Aquatica one morning and use it at Sea World in the afternoon. It can be used for the good desserts ( cheesecake, carrot cake, and chocolate cake ) not just the jello and pudding. Some places you have fountain drinks and others offer bottle of soda. At the buffet in Aquatica, they don't follow the normal rules, you eat buffet style taking as much as you want.

Overall we thought it was a great deal, especially since you can get drinks all day.

We purchased the wristbands in July and it was really worth it! Throughtout the very hot day, we would stop in a CS and get slices of watermelon and a drink when we didn't feel like eating a whole meal.

We had some fantastic CS meals for lunch and dinner at Sea Wolrd. Their CS food was much better than WDW's. (as much as I hate to admit that!)

I'd love to hear some more reviews!
What did you eat for lunch, dinner, snack. How much would it have cost without the meal plan?
Do you just show the wristband at the cash register?

I think if you are doing a full day (half at each park)
it is a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter