All you can eat all day at three parks deal?

Unlike the meal deal at US, drinks are inlcuded, bottled aquafina water and 20oz Lemonades, sodas etc...........watermelon was wonderful, meals at restaurants included were actually very good for adults, children were limited, but good, would do it again without doubt.

I have to agree, I used it at busch gardens and seaworld and its definatly worth it. Will do it again next year (wasn't going to come back but will now)

Another question sorry - regarding the child wristbands..

If a child under 9 can have an adult wristband to order off the adult menu - can a child over 9 have a child wristband to order off the kids menu ?

My DD is 11 and still prefers the kids meals ! Maybe we would be better buying 3x bands and paying oop for DD ;)

Just trying to work out if it's a good deal for us at BG as we would usually order 2 adult & 2 child meals.

Another question sorry - regarding the child wristbands..

If a child under 9 can have an adult wristband to order off the adult menu - can a child over 9 have a child wristband to order off the kids menu ?

My DD is 11 and still prefers the kids meals ! Maybe we would be better buying 3x bands and paying oop for DD ;)

Just trying to work out if it's a good deal for us at BG as we would usually order 2 adult & 2 child meals.

My sisters kids are 14 got the adult tickets but got several kids meals (I got 1 as well) because they wanted the boxes they came in.

My sisters kids are 14 got the adult tickets but got several kids meals (I got 1 as well) because they wanted the boxes they came in.

Thanks - I think it would be more economical for us to pay oop for DD11 rather than buy her an adult band :)

This is very interesting, we are planning a BG trip in early october, and are gonna be on a VERY tight budget, so this is a VERY welcome idea for us. We are military so only paying for one ticket, since there's gonna be 5 of us. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Just to let everyone know, I was at Sea World yesterday and they NO LONGER have this program. The lady said she was not sure if the other parks are still doing the program. The lady said she did not know why they are no longer doing the program but that word among the rest of the employees is that Sea World was losing too much money by offering this.

Perhaps they will only offer the all day meal-deal during the busier times of the year? It can potentially loose them money if it was always offered. I know they were testing Quick Queue at the park during the final few weeks of summer.

I'm sad that they discontinued this offer for now. I'm not sure if we would have used it or not but it would be nice to have the option. I think it is only a good deal if you plan to eat at least two meals there. The day I went last year, they closed at suppertime and we only ate lunch, so it wouldn't have been worth it.

I called Sea World Friday and they DO still have the all-you-can-eat wristbands. She said that they suspended it briefly (~ 2 weeks), but they brought it back. It is $21.95 for adults and $17.95 for kids. The kids can only get the kids meals though, so IMO, you're better off paying the extra $4 per child for the day so that they have more choices than hot dogs and chicken tenders while everyone else is eating pizza, sandwiches, BBQ, etc. Saves a lot of tears and whining when their older siblings are eating everything in sight.

I went to Busch Gardens Tampa and bought the wristband. It only included the entree and drink. No dessert. Did I get ripped?

I was at Seaworld yesterday and my boyfriend wanted to do this, but the folks at the Dining/Tours/whatever desk told us it has been discontinued. He was really disappointed.

The meal deal was still being offered at SW & BG when I was there last week, however I believe the beverage is no longer included at at least one of the parks

The meal deal was still being offered at SW & BG when I was there last week, however I believe the beverage is no longer included at at least one of the parks

What did you think of the food, did you try the coconut shrimp?

I didn't purchase the meal deal but noticed the sale points around the parks

I just got off the phone with seaworld and they do not currently have the all day dining plan. She said that probably because they are bring back some of the holiday special meals they will not have the meal plan for awhile. I asked her if she thought it would come back in January (when we are going) and she didn't think so, but was not for sure:confused:

I would like to know if this is back too. We are planning a trip in June and this sounds like a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter