All you can eat all day at three parks deal?

Here's a link to a great website with Sea World menus. http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/swmenus.html

The site also has an excellent map of Sea World.

The Seafire Inn had terrific food and a hidden gem: a show with baby kangaroos! Check out the schedule when you get there in the AM.

We also enjoyed Mama's kitchen which had lots of healthy and vegitarian choices.

The Hospitality house was great for soft pretzels! I couldn't believe all that we were able to get using the wristband. The only things unavailable to us were desserts that came in the cute little shamu bowl. You could just ask for it on a regular plate, though.

Here is the menu from Seafire.

Entree Selections

Gourmet Steakburgers
One half pound of freshly ground steak, seasoned and grilled to perfection, served on a freshly baked brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, pickles and fried potatoes

Waterfront Burger $9.89
For teh hearty appetite, two 1/2 lb steak burgers topped with cheese and bacon

Bruschette Burger $8.29
Provolone cheese and bruschetta with black olives

Tavern Burger $8.29
With Cheddar cheese and peppered bacon

Seafire SteakBurger $7.69
With Cheddar cheese

Coconut Fried Shrimp $10.95
Jumbo shrimp breaded with coconut for that sweet one of a kind taste, served with orange cocktail sauce

Tropical Chicken Stir Fry $7.99
Stir fried chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, red and green peppers in a flavorful oriental sauce. Served over rice

Le Cordon Bleu Club Sandwich
Chilled marinated chicken breast, hand-carved ham, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and a special mustard. Served on foccacia bread

Caribbean Cuban Sandwich $7.39
Hand-carved rotisserie roasted ham, hickory smoked pork, swiss cheese, pickles and yellow mustard, grilled on crusty Cuban bread

Seafire Jumbo Topped Baked Potatoes
Jumbo baked potato, split and stuffed with a select choice of toppings

Stir Fry Vegetables Potato $6.99
Stir fried broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, red and green peppers. Served with a flavorful oriental sauce

Fajita Baked Potato $6.99
Seared marinated steak with onions and red and green peppers. Served with a Mexican picante sauce

Salads

Greek Salad $6.95
Fresh Mediterranean greens, black sliced olives, Greek peppers and feta cheese, topped with a grilled breast of chicken. Served with a red wine vinaigrette dressing

Antipasto Salad $7.95
Julienne ham, turkey, salami and provolone cheese, tossed in a ranch pesto dressing. Served over a bed of Mediterranean greens with garlic croutons and freshly grated Asiago cheese

Children's Offerings

Fried Chicken Fingers
All Beef Hot Dog
$5.69
All children's meals are served with fries in a Shamu themed reusable lunch bucket

Suggested for our guests age 11 and under

Beverages

Soft Drinks $2.29
Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Fruit Punch, Slice, Sierra Mist, Wild Cherry Pepsi

Homemade Lemonade, Fresh-Brewed Iced Tea $2.59

Hot Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate $1.99

Milk $2.59
White, chocolate, strawberry

Aquafina Bottled Water $2.59

Featuring Selected Anheuser-Busch Products
Draught $4.49
Bottled $3.75
Bud, Bud Light, O'Doul's

Michelob $4.69

Bacardi Silver $4.50

I read it as PaulaSB12 does.

The sign states: Valid for 1 Entre, 1 side item or dessert and 1 soft beverage.

Basically it is stating for your meal you can pick: 1 entre then either a side item or a dessert and finally 1 drink.

If it was how manymice was quoted by the SW employee than it should have read:

Valid for 1 entre and 1 side item OR 1 dessert and 1 soft beverage.

Is there a passport holders' discount on this deal - as we get 10% off food anyway?

Can I apologize I am not too sure if I am allowed to put this link in but here goes

http://floridathrills.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4810

as you see the words on the sign say 1 entree, 1 side or dessert and 1 soft beverage or a 20oz bottle of water. Surely if it was how you said it would say 1 entree and side, or dessert and soft drink?

Nice photo, though I should have composed it better.

Their is 1 restriction at Busch Gardens, No Ribs what so ever... otherwise its whats on the menu at Zagora Cafe, Hospitality House Pizza, Crown Colony Pizza, Dessert Grill, and Bengal Bistro, (orang cafe might also accept it but its not on the list)

The main questions have to be the following

1 which dis member will be the first to try it?
2 which dis member will be the first to get pictures of the food on the board?

I'm not trying it since i don't eat much at Busch Gardens, and I get employee discount... (I might try it at SWO though) but I have taken photos of the menus before, most are out of date though.

We are going to BG this weekend and will be getting the all day dining - does anyone have the menu's to post for the restaurants included?

We are going to BG this weekend and will be getting the all day dining - does anyone have the menu's to post for the restaurants included?

zagora has burgers and new items

smoke house has BBQ

desert grill has pasta and sandwitches

bengal bistro has fish and sandwitches

all the places also feature chicken strips!

Does anyone know if kids have to get the 'kid meals'? I don't know if my neices should eat fried checken fingers and hotdogs all day.....Also is coffee one of the 'soft drinks' that you can get? - that would sell my husband:)

I can not eat all that food, I plan to use the bands for the two kids who can eat all day , and buy kids meals for me, will this work, or can there be sharing ?

:confused3

I'm also wondering do the kids have to eat from the kids menu only??? There is nothing at SW except hot dogs and chicken fingers. That will not do good when us adults are eating hamburgers or fahita's!!!!

Went to BG on Saturday. We got the meal deal and the price has gone up a little. $27.95 for adults and $12.95 for kids. Pass holders get a 10% discount. You can go through any of the designated lines and get one entree platter, a side dish or desert, and a drink. You may also go through the line and just get a dessert, or just a drink (this is really great). Kids who have the kids wrist band have to order from the kids menu, but are also entitled to the desert or side dish. You may purchase an adult wrist band for a child to order off of the adult menu (the wrist bands are color coded, Blue for adult White for child). We spent approx $70 for 2 adults and 2 kids (passholder discount). IMO it was well worth it, especially with the amount of drinks we went through. And if you are only getting a drink they have a special line for beverages only, so you do not have to wait in the long food lines.

Thanks for the info :thumbsup2

Do you happen to know how many wristbands an AP holder may purchase?

Thanks for all the info - this is something we will have to look at when we visit next April. :)

Thanks for the info :thumbsup2

Do you happen to know how many wristbands an AP holder may purchase?

I am not really sure, DH went up with his AP and bought all of ours (2 adults, 2 kids) with his one pass. They asked how many he needed and just asked to see a AP. That was it. They gave these little tickets to redeem at Zagora Cafe for the wrist bands.

Went to BG on Saturday. We got the meal deal and the price has gone up a little. $27.95 for adults and $12.95 for kids. Pass holders get a 10% discount. You can go through any of the designated lines and get one entree platter, a side dish or desert, and a drink. You may also go through the line and just get a dessert, or just a drink (this is really great). Kids who have the kids wrist band have to order from the kids menu, but are also entitled to the desert or side dish. You may purchase an adult wrist band for a child to order off of the adult menu (the wrist bands are color coded, Blue for adult White for child). We spent approx $70 for 2 adults and 2 kids (passholder discount). IMO it was well worth it, especially with the amount of drinks we went through. And if you are only getting a drink they have a special line for beverages only, so you do not have to wait in the long food lines.

We've never been to SeaWorld...

Could you tell me what you mean by "long food lines". Is this because it's summer and the park is crowded, or is long lines typical throughout the year? We'd be going probably the Mon or Tues of Thanksgiving week, how are the crowds then?

We've never been to SeaWorld...

Could you tell me what you mean by "long food lines". Is this because it's summer and the park is crowded, or is long lines typical throughout the year? We'd be going probably the Mon or Tues of Thanksgiving week, how are the crowds then?

I have never been to SW around Thanksgiving, so I do not know about the crowd. I would think since local kids are in school it should not be too crazy. The lines at BG for food over the summer at times can be out of control. At peak lunch (12pm-2pm) we waited in line for almost 10 min to order food, which can be off putting if you are only interested in a beverage. I like that they have beverage only lines at BG so you do not have to go through the standard line.

I have never been to SW around Thanksgiving, so I do not know about the crowd. I would think since local kids are in school it should not be too crazy. The lines at BG for food over the summer at times can be out of control. At peak lunch (12pm-2pm) we waited in line for almost 10 min to order food, which can be off putting if you are only interested in a beverage. I like that they have beverage only lines at BG so you do not have to go through the standard line.

Thanks for clarifying that.....for us a 10 minute wait for food isn't a big deal, I was envisioning an hour long line or something. Of course, your kids are young enough that I remember 10 minutes seeming like an hour wait at that age!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter