Almost just back........many random thoughts

Yeah, that stinks! I thought you meant they disappeared from MDE - with the glitches I've seen in only the last few weeks I am afraid to trust it. I keep screenshots of everything just in case, make me feel better at least.

Oh yuck! I'm sorry you had so many food issues. I had the pork about a year ago, and a roast beef sandwich in October; both were among the best meals I've had at Disney, and I would be so disappointed to try them again and find the quality had declined. Especially since most of my Disney time revolves around food. :-)

I can understand salty counter service food...but my meal at Yachtsman was almost inedible it was so incredibly salty. And for the amount you pay it's really disappointing.

I find it interesting that your daughter is studying Entertainment Events management and does not want to deal with the guests. She may want to change career paths before she gets too far into it. Also, and it's just my opinion, that with two cases of food poisoning and so many issues with the food at Disney, the problem may be elsewhere. I, for one, think that Disney has raised their game in the area of food service, not only at the restaurants, but also at the various stands throughout the parks.
I know I will get slammed for this post, but there may be a reason the son and husband want to be elsewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter