Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

:love: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :love:

Glad to have you back!

What? It can't be.... WDW is the most magical place in the world!

Sorry, there was a few "grown ups" that should have stayed in bed that day or needed a time out! :laughing:

Hope the trip was wonderful despite all that! :hug:

i hate rude people.

looking forward to you starting.

Sad for you that your trip is over and happy for us *** we get to read about it now! :rotfl:! the trip report title could be quite ominous? but am really excited to read all about your trip, the teaser photo's all looked like you were having a swell ol time!

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the lack of pixie dust when you needed it and the rude people! Ugh! :sad2: Hopefully aside from that there was some magic!

Welcome home Heather! I loved seeing all your uploads on FB! I can't wait to hear about it all..including the not so fun times! I hope you didn't let it ruin your trip though!

Hey ya'll!!! Thank you all for the warm wishes back!!! I am sooo glad to be back home! I am in the process of uploading all my pictures, minus the photopass cd, and once I do that I will start!
We are going to Gatilnburg next weekend, yay!!!!

I am telling you, half the stuff I tell you..you will NOT believe!!!!

But, I am glad to be home and I will update more tonight! :)

Hey ya'll!!! Thank you all for the warm wishes back!!! I am sooo glad to be back home! I am in the process of uploading all my pictures, minus the photopass cd, and once I do that I will start!

Dangit! I was hoping that we would hear something today! These stories that you speak of are raising much curiosity!!! popcorn::

Dangit! I was hoping that we would hear something today! These stories that you speak of are raising much curiosity!!! popcorn::

I know! I can't wait to hear your stories Heather :upsidedow

So lucky you're taking another trip again next week :) Gatlinburg looks so beautiful.

Waiting patiently Heather!:goodvibes Boy, I'm soooo intrigued by all these rude people you encountered. Looking forward to hearing all about it.:thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! It is unfortunate that you encountered so many rude people, though....but I'm guessing that all of those encounters will make for an interesting TR! :rotfl:

I know, I feel awful I haven't started yet :(

I know! I can't wait to hear your stories Heather :upsidedow

So lucky you're taking another trip again next week :) Gatlinburg looks so beautiful.

I am so ready for Gatlinburg, let me tell ya!

You're leaving us hanging here........

LOL I promise I don't mean too!

Wow. Seems you had an unruly bunch of tourists.

Oh my goodness, you can only imagine!! lol

Waiting patiently Heather!:goodvibes Boy, I'm soooo intrigued by all these rude people you encountered. Looking forward to hearing all about it.:thumbsup2

I know and I promise I am gonna start tonight!

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! It is unfortunate that you encountered so many rude people, though....but I'm guessing that all of those encounters will make for an interesting TR! :rotfl:

I know, I don't think I have ever encountered what I did on this trip! Ugh!

Hey ya'll!! Well, I had hoped to had started my TR this week, but life happens! It has been one crazy week!!

First, I got the chance to be an extra in a movie that was filming in my hometown. It was a long day but oh so worth it! The movie stars Dolly Parton (She was so cute and tiny and just the sweetest thing!), Queen Latifah (who is just a beautiful and funny lady!), Kris Kristoferson (so shy!), and KeKe Palmer (such a cute girl!). I had a lot of fun. I didn't get to get a picture with them because we were not allowed to have cameras or phones. But, while we were waiting in the gym, my mom and some of her workers from the theater (where it was being filmed) came by to say hi to me and my sister and some of my mom's workers. well, once they left one of the guys from the film asked them what they were doing (he had been working with them) and a friend of mine replied, "Just hanging out hoping we can see them!" then she laughed half joking! ;) Well, this is what became of that!!!

183757_10150092450519039_534719038_6483425_3292181_n.jpg

Kaylee, Lenay, Dolly, my mom and Emily. Can you believe this!!!! I was so jealous!!!

But, all in all it was so much fun! But that morning I had learned that one of my younger cousins had been in a wreck the night before. Apparently he went into a diabetic coma (he had no clue he had diabetes) and wrecked his car. He was on life support and died that night. So, today was his funeral. It was so sad! He and his wife have 2 kids, a 5 year old and a 4 month old. Just a sad situation! I haven't seen him in probably 10 years. I feel so bad for his parents (his dad is my mom's 1st cousin) and I feel so bad for those babies having to grow up without a daddy.

I am gonna try and start on some of the report tonight. Hopefully! ;)

Oh Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin!:hug: How awful, he sounds like he was pretty young if his kids were only 5 and 4 months. So sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are doing ok.:goodvibes

Don't worry about the report tonight girl!:hug:

Oh Heather - sorry to hear about your cousin. :hug:

It is so awful that the kids were so young and it was so sudden.

No worries we will be here whenever you are ready to start.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter