Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

OH MY GOSH!!! You should have!!!! I would not have cared, I would have loved for you to have came over!!

Uh oh, hopefully it wasn't one of the meltdowns we were having at our table!!! ha ha
Or the MIL meltdown and I am sure while that happened my face was as bright red as a lobster!!! Boy, I have to do this TR really soon or I am gonna bust from all the things that happened! ;)

I did wish that I had after but a lot of time you had a character or we had one at our table. I didn't see any meltdowns at your table and we had to walk past your table to get our food.

I think someone already said this but for fireworks the best thing to do is put the camera on a tripod. You can get a 12-inch tripod for a small camera so it's not so bulky to pack into a bag. Then figure out which setting slows down your shutter speed the most and you'll get some great fireworks shots!

I just came across your PTR a couple of days ago and I was waiting for your TR to comment, however, I just cannot wait! I can't wait to read your TR...It's going to be a good one!

Your girls are darling! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter