Alohaaaaa!!! Let's do the hula!!!!!! TR LINK ADDED

Heather, I am so sorry to hear about your cousin! :hug:

Too cool that you got to be an extra and that your mom got to meet Dolly Parton! That's awesome!

I'll say a prayer for your family. Such a sad thing to happen. :grouphug:

Dolly Parton is so sweet to take a pic with your DMom.

I just started to laugh thinking about...what if little miss Hollie was to meet Dolly and show her her imitation of her... as "Aunt Dolly" from Hannah Montana....:lmao:

I'm excitted you are going to Gaitlinburg, I know you LOVE it there! :)

I am so ready for Gatlinburg, let me tell ya!

Enjoy! I look forward to pictures.

I am so sorry to hear about your family's heartache.
We never know what day might be our last one, so we should cherish each moment we have and each person we love.

Oh Heather, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. And those kids and wife...what a sad situation. I will remember them in my prayers!

How very cool that you got to be an extra in a movie and meet all those stars! Do you know what the movie is called or when it will come out? It would be so fun to see you!!

Aww Heather I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin :hug:

Can't wait for you to start your TR! Take your time, we'll be here whenever!

Loved the picture of your mom with Dolly! :goodvibes

I'm so, so sorry to hear about your cousin. How horrible! Such a scary thing to think that could happen to anyone, any time. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and his family. :hug:

So sorry about your cousin. I'll be praying that God will give his family the comfort and strength that they need, both now and in the coming days.

I'm so sorry about your cousin. That is really tragic.

Heather, I am sorry to hear about your cousin.

I saw you while we were there. We had an adr at Crystal Palace the same morning as you. I was going to say hello but Pooh was at your table with you and then I chickened out because I mostly lurk on your reports. Your girls are beautiful.

So sorry to hear about your cousin and his young family. That poor woman and those children without a father. Just to sad... :sad1: :grouphug:
How exciting for your mom to be able to stand next to Dolly Parton! Nothing like that happens in Toledo!

I saw you while we were there. We had an adr at Crystal Palace the same morning as you. I was going to say hello but Pooh was at your table with you and then I chickened out because I mostly lurk on your reports. Your girls are beautiful.

OH MY GOSH!!! You should have!!!! I would not have cared, I would have loved for you to have came over!!

Uh oh, hopefully it wasn't one of the meltdowns we were having at our table!!! ha ha
Or the MIL meltdown and I am sure while that happened my face was as bright red as a lobster!!! Boy, I have to do this TR really soon or I am gonna bust from all the things that happened! ;)

So sorry to hear about your cousin and his young family. That poor woman and those children without a father. Just to sad... :sad1: :grouphug:
How exciting for your mom to be able to stand next to Dolly Parton! Nothing like that happens in Toledo!

I'm so sorry about your cousin. That is really tragic.

So sorry about your cousin. I'll be praying that God will give his family the comfort and strength that they need, both now and in the coming days.

Loved the picture of your mom with Dolly! :goodvibes

I'm so, so sorry to hear about your cousin. How horrible! Such a scary thing to think that could happen to anyone, any time. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and his family. :hug:

I'm so sorry about your cousin. :hug:

Aww Heather I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin :hug:

Can't wait for you to start your TR! Take your time, we'll be here whenever!

Oh Heather, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. And those kids and wife...what a sad situation. I will remember them in my prayers!

How very cool that you got to be an extra in a movie and meet all those stars! Do you know what the movie is called or when it will come out? It would be so fun to see you!!

What a rollarcoaster of highs and lows. We'll keep your family in our prayers

Enjoy! I look forward to pictures.

I am so sorry to hear about your family's heartache.
We never know what day might be our last one, so we should cherish each moment we have and each person we love.

I'll say a prayer for your family. Such a sad thing to happen. :grouphug:

Dolly Parton is so sweet to take a pic with your DMom.

I just started to laugh thinking about...what if little miss Hollie was to meet Dolly and show her her imitation of her... as "Aunt Dolly" from Hannah Montana....:lmao:

I'm excitted you are going to Gaitlinburg, I know you LOVE it there! :)

Heather, I am so sorry to hear about your cousin! :hug:

Too cool that you got to be an extra and that your mom got to meet Dolly Parton! That's awesome!

Oh Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin!:hug: How awful, he sounds like he was pretty young if his kids were only 5 and 4 months. So sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family are doing ok.:goodvibes

Don't worry about the report tonight girl!:hug:

Oh Heather - sorry to hear about your cousin. :hug:

It is so awful that the kids were so young and it was so sudden.

No worries we will be here whenever you are ready to start.:goodvibes

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. His parents are still having a hard time which is very understandable. I just keep praying for them that they will find some peace in all of this!

Okay, I wanted to start so bad this week. But photobucket seriously hates me! My new good camera apparently uploads huge pictures so it takes forever. It took 7 hours this weekend to upload 118 pictures! So once I get them uploaded I promise I will start! :)

Hey there! I am new to your report and wanted to say how ADORABLE your family is! I have a DD the same age as Hollie and I will say you have one fearless 6 year old. She's a doll too!

Still catching up and looking forward to reading about your trip!

Hey there! I am new to your report and wanted to say how ADORABLE your family is! I have a DD the same age as Hollie and I will say you have one fearless 6 year old. She's a doll too!

Still catching up and looking forward to reading about your trip!

Aww thank you so much and :welcome:
I do have a fearless 6 year old!! She thinks she is grown!! lol

Is your new camera 12 mp's? It will be huge then. Do you know how to make them smaller? I always make mine smaller whe nI upload them and it goes much faster. I did it in photoshop, but I know other programs do it as well. Probably whatever program your camera came with. You can probably make them 50% smaller to uplad to photobucket.

Is your new camera 12 mp's? It will be huge then. Do you know how to make them smaller? I always make mine smaller whe nI upload them and it goes much faster. I did it in photoshop, but I know other programs do it as well. Probably whatever program your camera came with. You can probably make them 50% smaller to uplad to photobucket.

I think its a 10.1 mp. I am still learning this camera and it is driving me nuts!!! I have messed with it for the past 45 minutes to a setting to take pictures of fireworks when we go back. lol

Thanks girl!! You helped me remember how I did it a lonngggg time ago. I was using the wrong uploading tool on pb. I think I have it right now! :goodvibes

Fireworks are hard to get, and honestly I think the fireworks setting are dumb. The way to get a good picture is to have a tripod, so the camera has no movement. Now 99.9% of people do not bring one to Disney, so the next best step is to be sure to hold the camera as still as possible. If you are using a fireworks setting or even auto, the shutter is most likely open for a longer time, many any movement at all will cause blur. So if you can even prop it on a fence or trash can to keep the camera from moving, that will help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter