Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
eek: Nobody panic... this is not a SWAP SIGN UP!!! Everyone relax and breathe!! :eek:

Clarification of our goal with the Alphabet/Die Cut/ Punches Database…

This is an on-going list of swappers/scrappers willing to share their goodies with other swapper/scrappers!! I'd be willing to start the list and keep contact information going so that our Swap Goddess isn't overwhelmed with this too..

I will make and keep the master list of those interested and check in with them every few months to make sure they still want to be involved. One section will be dedicated to Alphabets (sizzix, quick cut, sizzlets, wish blade, etc) and the other will be to die cuts.

How it works:
If you are needing an item.. you will contact that individual directly and send them enough paper, postage, and instructions (like you want every other letter or something a different color or you want the file folder a certain way on striped paper).. This will allow the one who has the die cut/ alphabet to let you know they can do it ...and how long of a turn around you will have... This contact will also allow the person responsible for the die cut to let you know if you need to send whole sheets of paper or if they would prefer to have them cut into stripes or such.

For instance..

I have the lollipop sizzix uppercase set... and if someone wants a title or name cut out.. They would contact me.. let me know what they are after and I would let them know I could or couldn't do it..and what the turn around time would be. They would send me the paper, the word(s) and I would cut it out and send everything back. The requestee of the word(s) is responsible for postage to and from, which should be 39 cents or just a little more.. .

If there is interest.. give me your name and alphabet set OR die cuts !

ETA: I'm not jumping off the wagon.. this is something we could do year round for one another!!

The list of Alphabet holders:

PrincessNancy96 - Lollipop Sizzix Uppercase
StitchIsOurHero -Sizzlits Wet Paint and Graffiti
Ddavis860 Sizzix: Shadow Box
KatDiseny - Sizzlits basic ABC set.
Mickster - Fun Serif Small A – Z, Fun Serif Numbers 0 - 9
Hopemax - Sizzlet Girls are Weird, Playground, Monkey Tails, Boxed Brush
NewEnglandEeyore - Bounce
calanniebu - Fun Serif: Uppercase, Lowercase, #s, and Punctuation, sizzlet: Bounce Alphabet
laura&fam - sizzlet: playground, bounce, fruit smoothie
MyLittlePiglet - sizzlet: graffiti
Partyof3 - lollipop uppercase,fun sherif uppercase, funky brush,playground
girls are wierd,graffiti
SusieStone Alphabets - Sizzlets- Classic, Bounce, Big Top, Playground, Graffiti, Blue Dies-Lollipop, Alpahbars- Ransom and Doodletags

Cricut Owners/Craft Robo/ Wishblades
Craftrobo/wishblade websites:
http://www.designsbyduchess.com/dsp...e/wishblade.htm
http://www.littlebit.com/Cutter_Files/index.htm
ddavis860: http://www.provocraft.com/products/...t&scl=Cartridge I have these Font Cartridges:George and Basic Shapes, Tear Drop, ANIMAL KINGDOM,
Jasmine (have to do everything shadow, as the regular font is too thin to get off the mat. The letters are individual, not connected, unless you pick something that is a phrase from the cartridge)
TPCShauna: George and Basic Shapes and Doodlecharms, Animal Kingdom, Alphalicious
rlovew - craftrobo pro - any TTfont prefers 8.5 x 11, A4, or 12x12 paper depending upon request
PoohBearLovinMama - Wishblade: any TTfont examples Aladdin, Disney Park, Mickey Ears, Monsters Inc, Pooh, Tigger, Walt Disney Script and Waltograph! Ask for others available.. princessy, etc.
AlexWyattMommy: George and basic shapes, ZooBalloons, Doodlecharms, BaseCamp, Celebrations, Walk In The Garden, Animal Kingdom
Diana Lyn : Mickey and Friends; Mickey Font, George, All Mixed Up, Opposites Attract, Zoo Balloo, Printing Press, Tags, Bags and Boxes, Doodlecharms
PrincessNancy96 : George; Tags, Bags and Boxes, Mickey & Friends, ZooBalloo, Animal Kingdom
NewEnglandEeyore : George, Mini Monograms, Base Camp, Christmas Cheer, All Mixed Up and Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, Alphalicious and Printing Press, Fabulous Finds, Beyond Birthdays, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, Printing 101, Jasmine, ZooBalloo and
Paper Doll Dress Up.
SusieStone : George and Basic Shapes, 50 States, My World, Mickey Font
Mickey Friends, Animal Kingdom, Stamped, Beyond Birthdays, Doodlecharms, Jasmine, Mini Monograms, All Mixed Up, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, Tear Drop, Base Camp, Zooballoo, Paper Dolls and Printing 101, Opposites Attract and Fabulous Finds, accent essentials, stretch your imagination, paper pups, plantin schoolbook, New Arrival,Camping, Mickey Font, Mickey and Friends
Happily ever after, Dreams come true, Alphalicious, - Pooh Font, Cuttin Up, Pooh and Friend (can't think of name), Christmas Cheer
cortzcards : Animal Kingdom, Paper Doll Dress Up, Jasmine, Printing 101, ZooBalloo, Joys of the Season, 50 States, Mickey Font, Mickey & Friends, Happily Ever After
Dreams Come True, Accent Essentials Shape Sampler, Plantin SchoolBook Complete Font

List of Die Cut Holders

bernardandmissbianca - oval bookplates, file folder, film strip, small pumpkin, small tags - traditional, scalloped, oval, crescent, parchment
princessnancy96 - RED: rectangular frame, scalloped tags, slide mounts (4 different), doll, boys clothes (bibs, shirt, shorts), big tag, mini-library pocket, mini-file folder YELLOW jungle leaf, vines, picket fence, primitive hearts, cowboy hat, boots, scarf GREEN sports balls sizzlets: I have the party hat, zebra, gorrilla, lion, & one other, present, balloon, candle
KatDisney -Picket Fence, Crayon, Traditional Tag set ( has 3 sizes) and another tag set that has 2 styles. One has the rounded top and the other is the ^ top..
Mickster - GREEN: Apple, Birthday Cake with Candle, Bitty Body, Bitty Dress Set, Bunny #2, Champagne Glass, Cornucopia, Cupid, Dog, Flag, Flowers, Fruit, Jack-o-lantern, Leaf #1, Leaf #3, Open Book, Shamrock, Small Swirl, Snowflake #2, Sun #2, Tree, Watering Can YELLOW: balloons #1, Bathtub, Crayon, Gifts, Mittens, Sheep, Star Border, Stocking, Wave RED: brontosaurus, Circle #1, Doll Body, Doll Boy Hair Set #1, Doll Dress Set, Doll Girl Hair #1, Doll Overalls, Filmstrip, Heart #1, Leaf, Maple, Leaf #1 Large, Rectangle Frame, Square #1, Star #2, Stars, Tag Set, Postcard and stamp
Hopemax - GREEN: Cat, Holly & Berries, Leaf #1 Tiny, Snowflake, Star YELLOW: Leaf/Stem, Picket Fence RED: Circles, Filmstrip, Library Pocket, Leaf#1 Large, File Folder, Scroll, Slide Mounts & Coin Holders, Tag Set, Frames: Jelly, Rectangle, Scallop, Circle Frame, Square Frame
ddavis860 - RED:Red Sizzix Bare Tree,Red Sizzix Filmstrip, Circle #1, Shaker Box Square, Super Tag Traditional, Super Tag Crescent, Tag Scallop, Tag Set, Tag Traditional Combo, Corner Frame, Frame Rectangle, Album Cover w/ Page Inserts, Cloud #2, Leaf Maple, Ancient Document YELLOW:Medium Balloons, Leaf w/stem, Grass, Wave, Splats GREEN: Bitty Body, Bitty Boy hair #1, Bitty Girl Hair #1, Doll Shoes, Bitty Overalls, Bitty PJ's w/Bear, Holly & Berries, Paw Print, Leaf #3 I have these Shapes Cartridges: Doodlecharms, Tags, Bags, and Boxes Christmas Cheer
NewEnglandEeyore - RED: Plain rectangular frame, wavy rectangular frame, slide mounts, mini file folder, stitched frame YELLOW: Balloons, swirl, jungle leaves, splashes GREEN: Ladybug, dragonfly, butterfly, musical note, swirl Sizzlets: Bee set with bees, flowers, honey pot and beehive
calanniebu RED:Flip-Flop And Foot, Envelope, Square With Petals, File Folder #2 (Large), Circles, File Folder (Mini), Sun, Tag Set, Snowman, Card & Envelope - Mini Scallop, Frame – Corner, Wild Card & Envelope – Bitty Pocket Card, Square Set, Hearts, Large Daisies, Gingerbread Man, Tag, Scallop, Tag, Super Scallop, Tag, Super Traditional
Fish Bowl, Birthday Cake YELLOW: Border Hearts. Border Stars, Flower, Sunflower, Dolphin, Balloons #1, Mittens, Baby Bottle GREEN: Christmas Light, Dog, Block, Jack ‘O Lantern, Apple, Pumpkin, Crescent Moon, Star, Cloud #1, Butterfly, Snowflake, Flower #1, Paw Print, Birthday Cake With Candles, Turtle, Fish, Music Notes, Leaf #1, Flowers, Teacup
Sizzletts: Birthday Party – Doodle Dies, Flower – Doodle Dies, Tag Set
Puppy Dog Set, Puzzle Set, Endless, Christmas Set – Doodle Dies
Baby Set – Doodle Dies, Winter Phrase Set
AlexWyattMommy - Sizzlets:Dog Set- Paw Prints, Doghouse, Puppy, Dish & Bone Tag Set, Small - Crescent, Oval, Traditional, Scallop (these come little and tiny for a shadow effect), Halloween set - Jack'o'lantern, ghost, tombstone, "BOO!" Zoo set - elephant, gorilla, lion, zebra Sizzlet- Western #1 - Cacti, Wagon Wheel, Horseshoes, YEEE HAW! Yellow - Border Mountain, Watermelon, Helmut & Football Red - Baby Carriage, Dog Dish & Bone, Bare Tree
Boys Set - Boys Rock!, Robot, Video Game, Rocket, Slide Mount #2, Slide Mount #3, Squares #5, Squares #5 Frames, Rectangles #5, Sizzix Red - Dog Tags, Film Strip, Boy Body, Clip Board
Partyof3 red- diploma, ice cream sundae, pocket, wooden sign, matchbook, basket, octagon #1, turkey, bread tags, girl hair, boy hair, girl dresses, horse
doll clothes (overalls), doll body, frame/slide mount, fish and fish bowl, rectangles, frames-square
frames- square nested, colander, frames-rectangle, dress and assessories, dog tags, palm tree
tent, manilla envelope, gingerbread house, hearts, postcard and stamp, cracked egg, xmas tree
parchment, frame, scroll, file folder, tickets, snowman, clipboard and holder, bus, brontosaurus
elephant, pie, santa head, gingerbread man, car front, frame oval scallop, baby carriage, fire cracker, tag set, large sun, circle set, library card, filmstrip, frame square scallop
yellow- camera, baby bottle, wagon, sheep, graduation clothes, baseball gear, summer clothes, summer accessories, cowboy accessories, primitive hearts
pine tree, splats, mittens, candycane, primitive stars, watermelon, bird, ice cream cone, hammer and nail, ghosts green, doll shoes, doll pj's and bear, bitty doll
bitty overalls, turtle, bitty dresses, shamrock, tea cup, soccer ball, ornament, pig, doll sports gear
cat, hand, birthday cake, jack o lantern, pumpkin, megaphone, christmas light, frog, heart, foot
peppermint candy sizzlets borders- film strip, forest, train tracks
sizzlets- puzzle pieces, drinks
SusieStone Shapes
Sizzlets- Party, Ice Cream Cone, Wedding Cake, Bride, Groom, Rings, Gift , Stocking, Tre, Santa, Joy, tree w/Santa, Snoman w/mittens, snoflake, snowgles, amilbox, hearts, heart/stars and tag, heart, love, flower/center/leaf, gorilla, zebra, elephant, lion, canoe, campfire, tent, trout/pan, fasteners
green dies -bunny # 2, flag, swirl, cupid, frog, pumpkin, jelly beans, leaf # 4, buterfly #2, butterfly #1, music notes, doll sports gear #1, lady bug, cat, dragonfly, birthday cake with candle, peppermint candy, campfire
yellow dies- splat, candy cane, baby bottle, hammer and nails, cloac hands, chili pepper
red dies- rectangle tag, Super traditional tag, supper scallop tag, super crescent tag, funky square charms, luggage tag #2, traditional combo tag, tag set, basic paper clips, mixing bowl, telphone and diary, purse/shoe and hat, ancient document, clipboard and holder, tickets, sunchine winodw, matchbook cover and page insert, album cover, pocket, grandfather clock, maple leaf, pocket watch and hourglass, cracked egg, basket, firecracker, santa head, christmas tree, tent, baby carriage, horse, cow, designer bookplates, slide mount and coin holder frame, shaker box, tiny cards and envelopes, mini scallop card and envelope, minishopping bag, circles, stars, squares, hearts, toast/butter and jam, corner frame, rectangle frame, zig zag frame, pie, toaster, dinos (2 kinds)
Quickutz-Alphabets - Khaki, Olivia, Sunshine, Newsprint, Abigail
Dies- Haunted House, Rooster, Fasteners, Apple, globe, suitcase(pull behind), crayon, hot dog, crab, western boot, western hat, tab, tudor rose, awareness ribbon, leak, ghost, baseball glove, baseball with bat, firefighter hat, tiare, palm tree, tropical leaf, scissors, flip fops, sparkle, fossil head, frakenstein, wand, old suitcase, ufo, rocket ship, aliens, mini harvest, pocket knife, 3 different kinds of vines, church , ring, eiffel tower, kimono, circles, parasol, lego, fleur de lis, flag, bamboo, sailboat, pillbos hat, raindrops, camera, clover, light bulb, band aid, sign, flowers, holly fastener, flower, bubbles, popcorn, shirt, moose, cruise ship, dolphin, cupcake, credit card, lemonade, dog, dog food, dog house, jar

PUNCHES AVAILABLE

MissBubbles - 2 sizes of mouse heads (really tiny about the size of a jelly bean and the other one about the size of a 50 cent piece), Mickey swirl head shape, graduated "stamp" squares, circles (small & large), dolphin, palm tree, flowers, hearts, stars, small Pooh, shell, cowboy boot, Police shield or road sign, swirl
Hopemax -Disney Punches: Mickey Head - Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Swirl, Castle, Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Tink, Negative punches: Mickey Walking, Pagoda, Canal Boat, Hibiscus, Others: Holly sprig, 5 petal flower, 6 petal flower, balloon, Carrousel horse
Small Punches: Crab, Star, Oak Leaf, Tulip, Paw Print, Horseshoe
AlexWyattMommy - Border punches- ribbon or film strip; zig-zag, curly with dots, tulip and hearts.
Larger punches- Jumping Tigger, Two snowflakes that work together
Smaller punches- Mini Mickey head, tulip (matches border), cresant moon face, pawprint, larger and smaller hearts, evergreen tree, star, butterfly, circle, six petal flower, teddy bear, cupid, eight pointed star, prancing horse.
PrincessNancy96 - 2" circle, lg. circle (3"), md. heart, small: tulip, heart, paw print, palm tree, maple leaf, mini-mickey head, balloon, swirl, christmas tree, 3 leaf clover.. borders: house & hearts, 6 slot ribbon holer.
TPCShauna Stitch, small Mickey head, Swirl Mickey head, reverse stitch Mickey head, Cinderella castle, sand castle, palm tree, scallop shell, dolphin, sailboat, swirl, reverse pixie dust burst, squares, circles, hearts, stars, small five-petal flower, starburst, funky heart, funky star
laura&fam - sm. castle (not disney), lg. solid mickey, pooh & piglet walking silhoutte
MyLittlePiglet - CM Mickey, small alphabet, 2.5" palm tree
Mickeyfan2 - Mickey face punch (1 in), MICKEY word punch (2 in)
Side view of Mickey walking (1 in), Mickey waving (1 in), Mickey head profile (3/4 in), Three circle Mickey head (1/4 in), Three circle Mickey head (1/2 in), Three circle Mickey head (1 1/2 in),
Swirly Mickey head (1 in), Stitch sitting (1 in), Nemo profile (1 1/4 in), Squirt profile (1 1/4 in).
Pooh face punch (1 in), Side view of Pooh walking (1/2 in), Pooh waving (1 in), Tigger bouncing (1 in), Castle (1 in), Side bunny hopping (1/2 in), Side train (1/2 in), Side dolphin (1/2 in), Snowflake (3/4 in), Tulip (1/2 in), Maple leaf (1 1/2 in), Heart (1 in), Two hearts intertwined (1 in),
Filefolder (1 7/8 x 1 3/16 in), Square (1 3/8 in)

mickeyfan2 said:
I think this is a great idea, but I do not have a sizzix set.
Good point.. I'll clarify that in the OP..
It doesn't have to be a sizzix set.. any set.. quick cut, the sidekick, heck I'm sure there are lots out there...

PrincessNancy96 said:
Good point.. I'll clarify that in the OP..
It doesn't have to be a sizzix set.. any set.. quick cut, the sidekick, heck I'm sure there are lots out there...
I don't have any cutters. Maybe I need to look into getting one. :thumbsup2

I have a Wishblade and would be willing to cut out stuff for all you ladies. It can be any TTFont, so really anything you want. Just let me know what size and which font. :)

Thanks PBLM!!!
I love that idea.. I hadn't even thought about that... I look at the WB all the time...but can't talk myself into buying one!! Of course.. I never buy items for myself...I'll buy for others..

I have:
sizzlets- Rat a Tat, Bounce, Script, and Funky Brush

Die cuts - oval bookplates, file folder, film strip, small pumpkin, small tags - traditional, scalloped, oval, crescent.

So, if I want say, 13 file folders, and 13 of the words "Fire Safety" in the playground font; I send enough paper and postage to B&MB and enough paper and postage to 15min 'cause you are going to send me their addresses? Or I send it all on to you and you send to each person?

You send it to the person who has the die cuts. I think Nancy is just the keeper of the list.

ETA, Nan I would change the title of your thread to something like die cut database and ask lewdyan for a sticky.

I'm trying to work out that kink...
I think it might be easier if you contact them directly and let them know what you want and they can tell you yeah or nay..
My "job" would be to keep the list up todate on who is still willing to help and provide their services and what each of us can provide.

Yes, I will Buffy.. Thank you!!! :)

Man, I do stuff away from my computer for 1 day and look what I miss!

I have the Sizzix and a million dies. (I make invitations and announcments and I use them all the time.) I'll have to do an inventory and post it later.

What a great idea! :thumbsup2

Mickster said:
Man, I do stuff away from my computer for 1 day and look what I miss!

I have the Sizzix and a million dies. (I make invitations and announcments and I use them all the time.) I'll have to do an inventory and post it later.

What a great idea! :thumbsup2
Can't wait to see them!!

I know. I check throughout the day.. the few days I did miss.. I felt lost... than in the evening DH hijacks our computer and I miss all the night posting.. I usually sneak on here when he heads to bed and I take my "mommy time break" to catch up!

I have a Sizzix and the dies I have are-
Alphabets:
Lollipop Uppercase letters
Ransom alphabars

Cuts-n-Folds:
Shaker box (square with window) #38-1162
Matchbook cover and page insert #38-1128
Wildcard & envelope (bitty daisy) #38-1149

Die Shapes:
Rectangle frame #38-0163
Original Tags #38-0236

:thumbsup2

I have to go and inventory my sizzix too. I also have a Cricut. I can make a list of the cartridges that I have and maybe we can post the link to Provocraft on the original post? There are just too many die cuts on each cartridge to list each individually.

You let me know what you have and what the link is..and I'll post it!!! :)
This is going to work out great!!
I know I have seen several things I would love to incorporate into my books...

Would you want a link to a couple of the free sights for craftrobo and wishblade as I can hardly inventory the cuts I can make to see what they are myself let alone to post them?- It may be easier to just have a note that if they have an unusual outline they want to contact someone with one.

I am begining to make an outline map of each country- I am starting with those in the world showcase- I did Germany for my tag in the title and tag swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter