Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
rlovew said:
Would you want a link to a couple of the free sights for craftrobo and wishblade as I can hardly inventory the cuts I can make to see what they are myself let alone to post them?- It may be easier to just have a note that if they have an unusual outline they want to contact someone with one.

I am begining to make an outline map of each country- I am starting with those in the world showcase- I did Germany for my tag in the title and tag swap.
Could you give me the links to both of those to add...
And I would love to see a picture of the Germany tag... please, pretty please..because if they are anything that I imagine.. I'll be shipping you paper ASAP!!! :)

What are we going to do if someone wants 11 of something for a swap. I don't want to monopolize anyones time cutting out hundreds of letters. If PBLM gets asked 4 times for 1 swap she'll be cutting things for days. KWIM?

I've been thinking of that.. I think personally it should be limited...
Maybe if someone gets hit for a swap.. they should take the first person..and that is it...
KWIM?
I ask you for 12 file folders..but SIOH asks you for 12 tags first.. than you take whomever asked first and decline the other person...

I've been pondering this question all day... I'll keep thinking..
I have natives wanting ice cream... better get them tamed!

Is waltograph available on the web somewhere. If it is available for free I can download it and check.

This is so nice! I have been buying die cuts off ebay because I dont have very many. But what I do have is..

Picket Fence, Crayon, Traditional Tag set ( has 3 sizes) and another tag set that has 2 styles. One has the rounded top and the other is the ^ top..

I also have a Sizzlits basic ABC set.

I'm hoping to get more someday.

PrincessNancy96 said:
Could you give me the links to both of those to add...
And I would love to see a picture of the Germany tag... please, pretty please..because if they are anything that I imagine.. I'll be shipping you paper ASAP!!! :)

I uploaded my picture of all my tags for the tag swap to snapfish and here is the link http://www1.snapfish.com/home/t_=50221414 - Beacuse unusual shapes such as a country can't be layered on top of each other I put the Germany diecut onto a scroll tag.

I haven't done any of the other countries yet- it takes me about 1/2 an hour to an hour to trace a country- it depends on how many little bumps are in the edge.

NewEnglandDisney said:
You can get Waltograph at : http://mickeyavenue.com/fonts/waltograph/

Doesn't say anything about being a TT font, though.

NED

The Waltograph itself is not a true type font but the waltograph UI is a TT Font.- Both look almost exactly like Walt Disney Script. I haven't gotten on the right computer to check and see how it would look in a craftrobo cut- I can look at that tonight.

I don't know about anyone else but I haven't learned how to cut out of anything other than a full sheet of paper- so if you want me to cut I need a an 81/2 by 11, an A4, or a 12X12 page to do so from.

NED- Let's see I have Aladdin, Disney Park, Mickey Ears, Monsters Inc, Pooh, Tigger, Walt Disney Script and Waltograph! I'm cutting out an example of all of those now and I'll post a pic soon.

I should look for some more Disney ones too. I do have lot's of Princessy type fonts too. I actually have 100's of fonts (mostly 2peas, CK and PC fonts) so just ask if I have it.

In general, thicker font's hold up better, epecially with shipping involved. I can cut out thin, curly ones but they are harder to deal with.

rlovew- Oh you can cut out 12x12's! That's really cool. I may have to get you to cut me out a few title pages! :sunny:

PoohBearLovinMama said:
NED- Let's see I have Aladdin, Disney Park, Mickey Ears, Monsters Inc, Pooh, Tigger, Walt Disney Script and Waltograph! I'm cutting out an example of all of those now and I'll post a pic soon.

Can't wait to see them!!! :)
I'm intrigued by the Waltograph.. off to see if I can find it anywhere..

I told you it was a million! :rolleyes1 Here is my list...
Sizzix:

SMALL GREEN
Apple, Birthday Cake with Candle, Bitty Body, Bitty Dress Set, Bunny #2, Champagne Glass, Cornucopia, Cupid, Dog, Flag, Flowers, Fruit, Jack-o-lantern, Leaf #1, Leaf #3, Open Book, Shamrock, Small Swirl, Snowflake #2, Sun #2, Tree, Watering Can

MEDIUM YELLOW
Balloons #1, Bathtub, Crayon, Gifts, Mittens, Sheep, Star Border, Stocking, Wave

LARGE RED
Circle #1, Doll Body, Doll Boy Hair Set #1, Doll Dress Set, Doll Girl Hair #1, Doll Overalls, Filmstrip, Heart #1, Leaf, Maple, Leaf #1 Large, Rectangle Frame, Square #1, Star #2, Stars, Tag Set

ALPHABET BLUE
Fun Serif Small A – Z, Fun Serif Numbers 0 - 9

BernardandMissBianca said:
Should we add our punches too?
Good idea! I was just thinking about that.. not that is a definite inventory list...
Yes, punches too! I'll adjust the post! :)

I have loads of punches - 2 sizes of mouse heads (really tiny about the size of a jelly bean and the other one about the size of a 50 cent piece), Mickey swirl head shape, graduated "stamp" squares, circles (small & large), dolphin, palm tree, flowers, hearts, stars, and more. You can certainly contact me if you have a specific request for a shape or any of these shapes you want, just let me know. I can work with whatever paper you need.

MissBubbles said:
I have loads of punches - 2 sizes of mouse heads (really tiny about the size of a jelly bean and the other one about the size of a 50 cent piece), Mickey swirl head shape, graduated "stamp" squares, circles (small & large), dolphin, palm tree, flowers, hearts, stars, and more. You can certainly contact me if you have a specific request for a shape or any of these shapes you want, just let me know. I can work with whatever paper you need.

Welcome! I'll get you added!! :)

Here's my list

Sizzlet Alphas: Girls are Weird, Playground
Sizzix Green: Cat, Holly & Berries, Leaf #1 Tiny, Snowflake, Star
Sizzix Yellow: Leaf/Stem, Picket Fench
Sizzix Red: Circles, Filmstrip, Library Pocket, Leaf#1 Large, File Folder, Scroll, Slide Mounts & Coin Holders, Tag Set
Frames: Jelly, Rectangle, Scallop

Disney Punches: Mickey Head - Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Swirl,
Castle, Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Tink

Negative punches: Mickey Walking, Pagoda, Canal Boat, Hibiscus

Others: Holly sprig, 5 petal flower, 6 petal flower, balloon, Carrousel horse
Small Punches: Crab, Star, Oak Leaf, Tulip, Paw Print, Horseshoe

PoohBearLovinMama said:
rlovew- Oh you can cut out 12x12's! That's really cool. I may have to get you to cut me out a few title pages! :sunny:

I have yet to actually experiment with actually cutting out a full page to layer with another but that is one of my goals for Christmas Break. I am also going to clean up my computer area enough that I can hook up my large format printer that I got to do print and cuts on the 12 x 12 pages.

PoohBearLovinMama said:

I should look for some more Disney ones too. I do have lot's of Princessy type fonts too. I actually have 100's of fonts (mostly 2peas, CK and PC fonts) so just ask if I have it.

In general, thicker font's hold up better, epecially with shipping involved. I can cut out thin, curly ones but they are harder to deal with.

Wow! Can't wait to see what they look like. Disney fonts are so fun!

NED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter