Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so with the two kiddo's it took me all day, but here is a picture of the Disney font's I have. Well, sort of, my blade is getting dull so it had problems cutting out the thinner font's but you get the idea.

100_2032Small.jpg

Here are a couple of links to some websites that show some of the kinds of files we can get and have for the craftrobo and wishblade.

I love the top animal one on this site- I want to do an Animal Kingdom border of title with it. http://www.designsbyduchess.com/dsphotography/wishblade/wishblade.htm

This site changes files on a reguilar basis.
http://www.littlebit.com/Cutter_Files/index.htm

These are the only site I know that are not pay for the file sites that show the file cuts most of the others just list the files to download and you have to have the program on you computer to find them.

The other cool Disney fonts not allready listed to me are Dinsney Simple- looks like the print on some of the brochures and Finding Nemet- It has little fish shaped holes on it. I did my Livinig Seas Title for the title and tag swap with this font.

Here is my sad little list of punches. I have lots of non-textured cardstock, so you could just send be self-addressed stamped envelope with your wishlist of punches and color range and a teabag and I'll send you what you ask for.

Border punches- ribbon or film strip; zig-zag, curly with dots, tulip and hearts.

Larger punches- Jumping Tigger, Two snowflakes that work together

Smaller punches- Mini Mickey head, tulip (matches border), cresant moon face, pawprint, larger and smaller hearts, evergreen tree, star, butterfly, circle, six petal flower, teddy bear, cupid, eight pointed star, prancing horse.

Actually looked at my punches last night, after posting yesterday afternoon from memory (which in your 40's resembles Swiss cheese!) - so I have to add to my punches list: small Pooh, shell, cowboy boot, Police shield or road sign, swirl.

BTW, this is a fabulous idea and a nice way for others to help out a scrapper in need! You never know when you may need a simple punch or two and is much cheaper way to get this than buying a punch or die yourself.

MissBubbles said:
Actually looked at my punches last night, after posting yesterday afternoon from memory (which in your 40's resembles Swiss cheese!) - so I have to add to my punches list: small Pooh, shell, cowboy boot, Police shield or road sign, swirl.

BTW, this is a fabulous idea and a nice way for others to help out a scrapper in need! You never know when you may need a simple punch or two and is much cheaper way to get this than buying a punch or die yourself.

I'll get those added!!! Thank you so much!! I've been trying to look at mine all morning..but I haven't gotten there..

I sure hope this does help everyone.. I love all the punches but I can't justify buying them all the time (or the dies or alphabets)...but I love the idea of helping others and playing it forward!!!

Postage from here to there is quite ridiculously expensive compared with 39 cents - I wonder if there are enough UK scrappers to start a UK list like this? I've only got CM punches, but that does include the negative Mickey/sparkel one (great on a border with Tink at the end!), the "bubbles" one and the leaf one, plus I have the wavy 12" cutter. OK, its a pathetic little list...I'll get my coat.

But seriously, any UK scrappers (or other crafters) with wishblade or similar fancy getting started? I'm thinking of getting one for Christmas (just haven't told DH yet) :wizard:

MazdaUK said:
Postage from here to there is quite ridiculously expensive compared with 39 cents - I wonder if there are enough UK scrappers to start a UK list like this? I've only got CM punches, but that does include the negative Mickey/sparkel one (great on a border with Tink at the end!), the "bubbles" one and the leaf one, plus I have the wavy 12" cutter. OK, its a pathetic little list...I'll get my coat.

But seriously, any UK scrappers (or other crafters) with wishblade or similar fancy getting started? I'm thinking of getting one for Christmas (just haven't told DH yet) :wizard:

I don't mind sending to you if you need something, maybe if you got a good list together we could send one big package to you. Everyone could mail to me or and then I'll send it to you in one lump sum.

BernardandMissBianca said:
I don't mind sending to you if you need something, maybe if you got a good list together we could send one big package to you. Everyone could mail to me or and then I'll send it to you in one lump sum.
I'd do that too!!! :)

Finally had time to get the Cricut stuff together to post. I'll have to deal with the sizzix stuff another day.

Anyway, link to the Cricut Cartridges on Provocraft is:

http://www.provocraft.com/products/catalog.php?cl=cricut&scl=Cartridge

I have these Font Cartridges:

George and Basic Shapes
Tear Drop
Jasmine (have to do everything shadow, as the regular font is too thin to get off the mat. The letters are individual, not connected, unless you pick something that is a phrase from the cartridge)

I have these Shapes Cartridges:

Doodlecharms
Tags, Bags, and Boxes
Christmas Cheer

AlexWyattMommy said:
Debbie, how long does it take you to cut stuff out?

A few minutes. Have to have the paper cut to 6" wide or less, pick size of cut, push button, done. Depending on the size of the cut, I can get up to 16 with 1 programing. The most time consuming part is picking the items off the mat after the cut. I usually have 3 mats going during a swap, so while I'm picking one off the mat, another one is cutting.

I have to say I love my bug :love:

Thank you BernardadnMissBianca and PrincessNancy96, that's really kind of you.

Thinking cap at the ready!

This is a good idea!

Here's the Sizzix I have:
Red: Plain rectangular frame, wavy rectangular frame, slide mounts, mini file folder, stitched frame
Yellow: Balloons, swirl, jungle leaves, splashes
Green: Ladybug, dragonfly, butterfly, musical note, swirl
Alphabet: Bounce
Sizzlets: Bee set with bees, flowers, honey pot and beehive

Nearly all of those items were purchased for a swap. Do you see how they have taken over my life? ;)

I have everyone added to date.. except the links rlovew gave me.. I need to get them up.. I'm having to share computer time w/ DH today... :)

Sizzix Dies I have:

Font:
Shadow Box

Red:
Circle #1, Shaker Box Square, Super Tag Traditional, Super Tag Crescent, Tag Scallop, Tag Set, Tag Traditional Combo, Corner Frame, Frame Rectangle, Album Cover w/ Page Inserts, Cloud #2, Leaf Maple, Ancient Document

Yellow:
Medium Balloons, Leaf w/stem, Grass, Wave, Splats

Green:
Bitty Body, Bitty Boy hair #1, Bitty Girl Hair #1, Doll Shoes, Bitty Overalls, Bitty PJ's w/Bear, Holly & Berries, Paw Print, Leaf #3

You can put me on the data base too, I only have a Quickutz tool but I have several dies. I am at work now, but can give you a partial list and update later!

Here is what I have

Lucy Font
CK handprint Font small letters
Phoebe Skinnie Mini Font
Moxie Mini Font

Punches
large mickey head, medium mickey head, small mickey head, swirl mickey head, walking mickey, envelope mini, file folder mini, raffle tickets mini, creative memories (CM) square punch large, CM square punch small with deckle trim, CM punch circle large, CM circle puch small, CM leaf punch,
small leaf punch, extra large flower punch,

I have a lot more, I just can't remember them all right now! Will get back to you!

Tks
Maria

Caitsmama said:
You can put me on the data base too, I only have a Quickutz tool but I have several dies. I am at work now, but can give you a partial list and update later!

Here is what I have

Lucy Font
CK handprint Font small letters
Phoebe Skinnie Mini Font
Moxie Mini Font

Punches
large mickey head, medium mickey head, small mickey head, swirl mickey head, walking mickey, envelope mini, file folder mini, raffle tickets mini, creative memories (CM) square punch large, CM square punch small with deckle trim, CM punch circle large, CM circle puch small, CM leaf punch,
small leaf punch, extra large flower punch,

I have a lot more, I just can't remember them all right now! Will get back to you!

Tks
Maria

Sorry to confuse everyone!!!! This is MARIA34A not Caitsmama!!!! I just forgot to sign on using my username!!!! :confused3

Oh well!!!! I have brown hair I really am not a blond!!!! lol!!!!! Sometimes I act like one like today!!!!! :rotfl:

See ya!
Maria

I just got a Cricut!! I am so excited! :banana: Last night, we went to ACMoore b/c Sizzix stuff was 50% off. I have a Sidekick and Sizzlits, but I wanted the bigger Sizzix and the Lollipop alpha. They had the Sizzix, but not the alpha. So, I didn't buy it. . .I told DH it was a "sign". Today, we were walking through WALMART of all places, and they had a Cricut and bunches of different cartridges. It was $194.00 regular price (cheaper than ACMoore had it on their Madness sale) and the cartridges were $59.94 regular price. I didn't get an extra cartridge yet. . .just the George and basic shapes that came with it, but I know I want the All Mixed Up and the Animal Kingdom. All this to say, now I have the George and Basic Shapes! Off to play with the cricut!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter