• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

Stephanie, I will be designing these after dinner tonight and hopefully cutting adhering on Friday. That is my plan, now let's see if the kiddos will actually let me accomplish it!;)

I got you ladies checked in. Thank you so much!

That is crazy that it costs so much to mail from Canada to the US! Ridiculous!!

I have started making my clips. I have my character and MK group completed. I love making them, so quick, fun and easy! I can't wait to see what everyone makes

Stephanie I plan on getting my package in the mail today!

well its actually going to mail tomorrow, had a grumpy girl on my hands who didn't want to go out :confused3

No worries Lisa.
I have a 12 year old nephew who I practically had to beg to come to hobby lobby with me today :rotfl2: the funny thing is, when we got there he had fun helping me pick out papers and stickers. The kid drives me crazy sometimes, but I love him to pieces! Kids can certainly be particular sometimes....

No worries Lisa.
I have a 12 year old nephew who I practically had to beg to come to hobby lobby with me today :rotfl2: the funny thing is, when we got there he had fun helping me pick out papers and stickers. The kid drives me crazy sometimes, but I love him to pieces! Kids can certainly be particular sometimes....

was mostly due to our day yesterday at Rachals...we left our house at 8 am and got home around 11pm...running around with Rachal's 4 kids wore her out!
she's in a better mood tonight thankfully! my mom is taking her for a few hours tomorrow, so I get a little break :thumbsup2

That is so awesome that you and Rachel live close enough to visit. I lived in Tacoma Washington until I was 13. I'm not sure if that is close to either of you. Every time I Mail a package to you or Rachel I think about how much I miss it. I absolutely loved Washington. It's to bad your Southern tour is not bringing you a little bit further north. Would have loved to have met you and your Daughter for lunch or something.....I live in Knoxville.

Anyway, I'm glad you will have a little time to yourself tomorrow and I will let you know when your package arrives! Enjoy your trip!
Stephanie

Checking in -- I have 3 set completed and a few more cut. If I don't run out of glue dots, I should finish up next week. If I do, they will have to wait until I can order more or make the hr drive to HL. I don't think my local WM carries them.

That is so awesome that you and Rachel live close enough to visit. I lived in Tacoma Washington until I was 13. I'm not sure if that is close to either of you. Every time I Mail a package to you or Rachel I think about how much I miss it. I absolutely loved Washington. It's to bad your Southern tour is not bringing you a little bit further north. Would have loved to have met you and your Daughter for lunch or something.....I live in Knoxville.

Anyway, I'm glad you will have a little time to yourself tomorrow and I will let you know when your package arrives! Enjoy your trip!
Stephanie

small world! Rachal is about 30 miles west in Olalla and I'm about a hour north of Tacoma, takes almost 1 1/2 hours so we try to make a day of it when we visit back and forth...Jim grew up in Tacoma and his dad still lives there.

how far are you from Atlanta? we will be staying with Shawna (MickeyTeacher) for the first few days of our trip. would be fun to meet you too!

Oh! You are both so close to Tacoma.I loved living in the PNW. so much to see and do. One weekend the Pacific coast, the next mount Ranier. The best of both worlds. If it wasn't so far away from family I would move back. My dad was in the air force and when his squadron shut down we had to move. My sister and I want to go back for a visit someday.

I am four hours from Atlanta. I would love to come down and meet you all but, as I am still recovering from an injury I am not able to drive. It's really unfortunate though, any other time I would have driven down for the day!

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Lots of fun things to do in NC and Georgia!
Stephanie

Oh! You are both so close to Tacoma.I loved living in the PNW. so much to see and do. One weekend the Pacific coast, the next mount Ranier. The best of both worlds. If it wasn't so far away from family I would move back. My dad was in the air force and when his squadron shut down we had to move. My sister and I want to go back for a visit someday.

I am four hours from Atlanta. I would love to come down and meet you all but, as I am still recovering from an injury I am not able to drive. It's really unfortunate though, any other time I would have driven down for the day!

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Lots of fun things to do in NC and Georgia!
Stephanie

you definately need to come back for a visit! sorry you are still recovering from your injury...sorry we won't be able to come up, our days are already pretty much filled up!

we are looking forward to our trip....not doing to much in Charlotte except visit the golf course Jim built and hanging out with friends....Atlanta hope to see the aquarium, zoo, Coke museum and maybe CNN and lots of visiting too of friends!

Charleston will just be Megan and I, Megan was born there...plan to visit the GC there, old town, Foley Beach, a couple of our fav places to eat and maybe the aquarium

When we make it back to Washington, we will look you and Rachel up! It would be lots of fun to get together!

I have always wanted to visit Charleston. Its Definately in my places to visit list. Atlanta is a lot of fun. The aquarium is a good one, very hands on if I remember correctly, Megan will love it. We did the CNN tour a few years ago and really enjoyed it. If you have time in NC you should visit Salem.... A neat little old town with historical buildings and the best bakery with yummy goodies.

When we make it back to Washington, we will look you and Rachel up! It would be lots of fun to get together!

I have always wanted to visit Charleston. Its Definately in my places to visit list. Atlanta is a lot of fun. The aquarium is a good one, very hands on if I remember correctly, Megan will love it. We did the CNN tour a few years ago and really enjoyed it. If you have time in NC you should visit Salem.... A neat little old town with historical buildings and the best bakery with yummy goodies.

that would definately be a fun get together!!!
Charleston is so pretty and laid back...out of all the places we lived it is still my most favorite :goodvibes
if we have time maybe we can get to Salem!

Here is my group

mexico and china

IMG_6650.jpg

just need to bag and tag. I will be postal on Monday.

picture should update soon. Photobucket is driving me nuts!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter