Amazon Prime Day July 11th-July 12th

I splurged and got my fancy Technivormm Mochamaster. They're usually $340, but I got mine for $226! I had to join Prime, but that was well worth the cost. I'll cancel before it expires. I think they'll give you a prorated portion back if you cancel before the month is up.

1689097483805.png

I have never found Prime Days to be something I spend a lot of money on, but currently have 5 items in my cart. I'll probably remove half of them but I'll decide after work when I have more time to browse. So far...

1) DH and I have 6 outdoor lights around our deck. We have been ordering them 1 at a time as we have extra money to replace them (Currently at 3). They are about $10 cheaper today than normal so I will likely order #4.

2) and 3) What can I say... the under garments I like are Amazon essential brand so I have some of those in my cart because they are discounted slightly.

3) Shout Color Catcher sheets - literally paid $12 last week from Amazon and they are $7.99 today so I'll go ahead and order a box of those.

4) I need a navy shirt for my upcoming vacation and also have an Amazon essentials one in my cart.

I'm super exciting - haha.

3) Shout Color Catcher sheets - literally paid $12 last week from Amazon and they are $7.99 today so I'll go ahead and order a box of those.

4) I need a navy shirt for my upcoming vacation and also have an Amazon essentials one in my cart.

I'm super exciting - haha.
Thought you were talking about bedding. Took three times before it sunk in.

At our church, our kids get "money" for various things like answering questions etc and then they can buy stuff in the store. Stuff you see at Dr office or school events. My grandson has carried his money back and forth a few weeks, cause there wasn't anything to buy. So I started looking to restock a few days ago. Several things were a dollar or two cheaper today and instead of getting back 5% on my amazon card, with slow shipping, I get back 7%. Not running to disney with the differance, but better in my pocket than theirs.

I bought a couple things today. One was a clock I’ve had in my cart for months. It was 25% off and haven’t seen it that low before. Another was an electric lock that I’ve also had in my cart for months. It was a little over 20% off. I’ve seen it listed the same price before, but just decided to get it now. I also bought two $50 gift cards for $39.50 and $40.

I agree there aren’t usually great deals unless you are looking at tech stuff. The clock is the only thing I think really was a good deal. The lock and gift cards will probably randomly be those prices throughout the year.

Three of us signed up for the 43” Omni 4K Fire TV invite. The TV is $400 but if you get the invite it’s $99. I was the only one who actually got the invite and scored it about 6am after it errored out about four times. Also scored the Apple Watch 8 for $120 off for DD’s birthday next month. I selected the Prime Day delivery so am getting 7% back on my card. AMC+ half off for two months. Long enough for DS to binge his Walking Dead stuff and for me to watch season 2 of Dark Sky. Those were the big ones. Bunch of other little stuff. Walmart/Target/Best Buy deals did not compare.

My mom scored a Grubhub deal and she also got a great deal on cat food too and cat toys for our cat on Prime Day today. I hope she finds more great bargains tonight because my mom loves clearance sales

A garden item from my shopping list popped up on sale, and also a couple of cord adapters that I wanted. 😎

I ordered coffee pods while I was on there, but no Prime Day deal on those.

I just found my first Prime Day deal ever :cheer2:

I went to order my protein powder and found it on sale - that was a nice surprise since it’s expensive.

I checked my Amazon lists again last night and nothing else is on sale - bummer!

Airtags may not be on the list but Tile trackers are. The new ones also use the Apple crowdsource if you link them with an Apple device. I use one with my Android for my suitcase and it's worked very well for letting me make sure my bag is in the same city I am.

A couple things that have been in our 'Saved for Later' for a while now are on the Prime Day list, so we might buy them now.

Otherwise, we bought a couple things for our younger son's dorm room today that were on sale.

Some of these deals I've found were only a couple/few bucks cheaper.

Apparently new deals opened today, so be on the lookout, my dudes.

I bought a new Roku streaming device for our upstairs TV. We had an Amazon stick, but lost the remote. We have a Roku TV in our living room so getting a Roku for the other TV will mean less of a difference between the interface. I saved $10.

Don't forget to check prices on https://camelcamelcamel.com/ to see if the Prime Day deal is actually a good deal.

I got a new set of luggage. My current set is falling apart so the timing is great. Also a Rocketbook I've been eyeing and a new family game that's been in my list. Excited!

No deals found here. Everything I need or want is full price. I've been putting off ordering new walking shoes, I should have just ordered them. A year ago they were $105, now they are $139.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter