American Idol

Who won????????:confused3

DC!! :cool1:

I think both David's are great, but I have a wide range of diverse tastes when it comes to music. Even though their styles are very different, I can appreciate them both. I would not have been disappointed in the least if DA had won.:goodvibes

I'm so glad I got tickets for the concert now. I think they all did amazing last night. I think I'm in the minority but I love the cheesy group sing-a-longs. LOL I've said it before that I was rooting for DC but I'm still very surprised that he won. I couldn't believe that Simon actually apologized but I had read on another board that in the theater DA voice just takes over. I don't think we get that same feeling on tv so I'm guessing thats why Simon said what he did.

I loved seeing ZZ Top. My 80 year old mother couldn't figure them out.

I know! Not exactly what you'd expect to see on Idol!

I'm so glad I got tickets for the concert now. I think they all did amazing last night. I think I'm in the minority but I love the cheesy group sing-a-longs.

I like the cheesy sing-alongs too, Jenny. I think I'm just a sucker for a medley. I was thinking that it would be really cool to see the tour. You'll have to tell us all about it!

I was very happy with the results!

I like the cheesy sing-a-longs too! I was going to get tickets to the show in Houston because DD would love that (and me too), but it is the day before school starts! And we wouldn't get home until 1 or 2 in the morning, which (I guess ;) ) is not a good way to start the school year.

I know! Not exactly what you'd expect to see on Idol!

I like the cheesy sing-alongs too, Jenny. I think I'm just a sucker for a medley. I was thinking that it would be really cool to see the tour. You'll have to tell us all about it!

I was very happy with the results!

I totally agree about the sing-alongs. They do remind me though, of my dd's show choir days, even down to the red dresses. Did anyone else think that Amanda just didn't fit the whole sing-along thing :)

I was happy about the results. I've liked DC since the beginning though I expected DA to win. And I thought he was good on Tues and preferred his songs, 2 to 1 over DA.

I like the cheesy sing-a-longs too! I was going to get tickets to the show in Houston because DD would love that (and me too), but it is the day before school starts! And we wouldn't get home until 1 or 2 in the morning, which (I guess ;) ) is not a good way to start the school year.

I asked my mom the same thing about my sisters school but our show is on Sunday and they go back on Thursday so we're good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter