American Idol

I thought he had a large fan base so I was really surprised by it. I like Carly but would have rather seen her go home than MJ though my bets, if I made them, were on Syesha or Brooke. I really liked Brooke in the beginning but she just seems lackluster now.

Did you notice he went out to the audience and sang instead of having his fellow idols hover around him?

I was really surprised myself ( I thought he was going to be top 5 at least), but I was happy about it as I prefer Carly and Syesha to him.
What is up with Archeletta (sp?). He has such a great voice, but seems to have lost something the last few weeks.

We kind of lost this thread for a while, but I am watching this now...and I loved Carly's Jesus Christ Superstar!!!:thumbsup2

I'm hoping Brooke goes home. I used to like her but she's getting very whiney and this is the second time she's stopped and started again. I agree with Paula on that its not very professional.

Brooke and Castro are bottom 3...so who do you think is the 3rd?
I still love Syesha. if idol doesn't work for her, she could easy make a career of Broadway!

I agree about Brooke. I liked her in the beginning but each week, it got worse.

Top for me: David and Syesha.

And I agree about the bottom 2 - Brooke & Jason Castro (even though I'd miss his most beautiful face though not his dreads!). I can't pick a 3rd as I liked both David A & Carly for different reasons. Why did Jason pick Memory, one of the most over sung songs in history!

I agree that it will be Brooke and Jason in the bottom. I really like Brooke, but she just hasn't been as good as she was in the beginning. I really liked both David's last night and Carly.

I too agree that there is only a bottom 2 tonight. As for who will be the number 3 I would love it to be David A. He can really sing but something about watching him bugs me. I think it has something to do with the staging. He just doesn't command the stage like David C and Carly can.

I too agree that there is only a bottom 2 tonight. As for who will be the number 3 I would love it to be David A. He can really sing but something about watching him bugs me. I think it has something to do with the staging. He just doesn't command the stage like David C and Carly can.

I totally agree!!! And could they have been anymore right about keeping his eyes open...that just added to what bugs me about him, he does have a voice but oh to have to watch him sing:scared1: as if the constant lip licking wasn't enough to drive you nuts:sad2:

I totally agree!!! And could they have been anymore right about keeping his eyes open...that just added to what bugs me about him, he does have a voice but oh to have to watch him sing:scared1: as if the constant lip licking wasn't enough to drive you nuts:sad2:

I agree too. Hie did seem to quit the lip licking, mostly.

I hate to break it to everyone but David A. has the entire teeny-bopper vote and that is what wins the show for everyone. This is apparently the first season in about three years that there has been so much early voting for one contestant and it's David A.

I just can't stand to look at David C. any more. He is SO POMPOUS! He always looks smug when he is singing and I just can't stand him. I would be so happy to see him go. I don't even find his singing good enough to overlook the pompous, smug expressions on his face. He is so Constantine and I don't get why Randy hasn't caught onto that.

I have officially stopped voting this season. I don't like anyone enough to bother after Rami left. I guess if I had to choose someone, I'd say Carly but I don't love her either. This season is just so bad. What happened?

I think last night was just so wrong.

The teeny-bopper thing is why I think Jason is still there. My 13 yr old sister and all of her friends vote for him. They don't like David A as she says he's too young. LOL

I think people just felt sorry for Brooke so they voted hopefully she'll be gone next week. I'm not sure what next week will be like. I can just imagine the bad song choices.

I think last night was just so wrong.

The teeny-bopper thing is why I think Jason is still there. My 13 yr old sister and all of her friends vote for him. They don't like David A as she says he's too young. LOL

I think people just felt sorry for Brooke so they voted hopefully she'll be gone next week. I'm not sure what next week will be like. I can just imagine the bad song choices.

I thought the same thing about Brooke, she is very likeable but hasn't really performed well since the Beatles. Very strange season, don't really love anyone that is left:confused3 Can Jason be anymore odd and awkward...someone called it charming last night, I just don't get it.

I was so excited when the season started and now...I'm watching just to see what happens. I thought Carly did a great job Tuesday night, I don't think she should have been the one to go this week, jmo.

I don't even have anyone to cheer for or call in votes for.:sad2:

It seemed like both Brooke & Jason thought they were going home. It just goes to show us what we know - talent doesn't matter.

Each week Brooke looks more nervous and uncertain and Jason just doesn't seem to be that interested.

I still like David Cooke - he doesn't look smug to me and I think he's the most talented.

yeah its ND week next week. I am looking forward to it, since none of his songs makes any sense! My mother in law really loves him, so I have gotten to know ALL his songs really well and lets just say you really really don't want to see him live! :lmao: Thrusting those old broken hips :scared:

Anyway I am shock about last night. Carly and Syesha were TOP 3 not bottom! Its now all about popularity. Syesha is out next week regardless of how well she does since she doesn't see to have a fan base :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter