• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol

I don't care for Wade at all. Would have rather seen him go last nite and Alyssa Raghu still be there. I just love Madison, I think she will be one of the final 2. While I think Laci has a distinct voice, she's not my favorite. I love Jeremiah and Laine. Alejandro did not do well last nite, I kind of expected him to be one of the ones gone, but he's still standing. They did have a great top 10 this year though!

Yeah I thought Wade was going to knock that song out of the park but was disappointed. He too was surprised to get though.

Laci is too soft for me...has she even sang anything other than a ballet.

I like Laine and Madison.

Katie Really needs to stop all the falling off her chair etc.

I agree about Alejandro and don't get the adoration for him. Based on performances, should have been him and Wade that left. I was really sad to see Dmetrius go since he and Jeremiah are from my home state and I really liked his heart. I hope Jeremiah stays until the end. I like him and Madison the best.

Katie Really needs to stop all the falling off her chair etc.

I agree with that. Although I like her as a judge for the most part sometimes she is a little over the top. And seems to want the focus on herself instead of the singers.

Our version is "Pop Idol" and tbh, it's grown a little stale. The Voice is good, during the blind auditions and Britain's Got Talent is funny as anything at least to begin with.

Just raw singing talent, Madison should win hands down. I do really like Lacy a lot and could see her having a future in country music, but I don't think she's the best all-around.

I don't get the Alejandro and Wade obsession. Love Madison and Jerimiah. I love the judges. They are kind and really give good feedback. Loved seeing Adam Lambert last night.

I really liked Walker but he is gone now- I like Laine, Wade and the dark haired girl. I am NOT a fan of Alejandro (can't believe he is still there) or the blond girl (the one who is all teeth and gums).

I haven't watched AI in years. I really got caught up in this season. Such talent!

Laine is my favorite. I can't help but smile every time he performs. But I think the winner will be, and should be, Madison. She is amazingly talented!

My pick for top 3:
Jeremiah
Laine
Madison

I also do not get the Alejandro love. But I do really like Laci and Wade, who also have very distinct voices. Wade nailed "You've got a Friend in Me" last week.

I think the judges are saving the "save" in case Alejandro does't get selected by America.

The finale is while I'm at WDW. :(

I finally had a chance to watch the rest of the episode last night. I haven't really liked Wade all along and didn't understand why he kept getting voted through, but I do have to say that his "We Are the Champions" gave me chills when I watched it. I also admired the look of true shock on his face when he was voted through - it was almost like he was waiting for Ryan to say "Oh nevermind, that was a mistake, actually you didn't make it through" as he was walking to the stools.

I was sad to see Walker go home because I thought he was just adorable.

Right now, I am on team Laine to win it all :-)

I am on team Jeremiah and Madison--for final 2. We also like Laine. Definitely not a Laci fan at all. . .she could have gone in place of Walker and I would have been good with the choices.

NOT a fan of Walker, at all.

Madison is no less than prodigy amazing. Love her!!!! But, she does have some growing and development to go, performance wize. She will sing some dramatic song, and have that little-girl Madison smile on her face. If she doesn't win, okay... that just means ABC does not own her for the next year.

Alejandro is 'different'. He is def. on the ASD scale!!!!
But, he is also amazing!!! I agree that not everyone gets him... So, no wide, broad, appeal.
But, he is stilll amazing. But, his last performance was a huge MISS, for sure.

Laci is just gorgeous, and a good singer, performer!
But, something about her softer/weaker voice, and the way it like breaks all the time. I hate that.
If she could manage to do some more vocal training and improvement to control those breaks... I would really like her!

I really like Alejandro. I think he’s very talented but his last performance was weak. Jeremiah has a beautiful voice. I’m also a Laine fan. I think Wade has a cool voice but he lacks confidence. Laci has a unique voice and Madison is very talented for her age. Right now I’m kinda torn between Alejandro and Laine to win.

Really enjoyed Adam's input this week, and watched the special the second night about his time with Queen. Gosh, he's doing great.

Jeremiah completely ignored his advice, though. Most of them tried to follow it, sorry, Jeremiah seems a bit full of himself to me.

Enjoyed Laine completely blowing the duo because he was so smitten with Laci. Pretty funny. He did great in his solo, though. Alejandro really, really did Walker in with that duo arrangement. It was awful.

Loved Laci's solo. I love her voice, and not really a country fan. And she looked so pretty this week, the stylists finally had their way with her it seems.

Would like a final with some combo of Laine, Laci, Madison.

Pretty bummed that Jeremiah didn't make the cut AND the judges used the save for Laci--my least favorite. Not sure what they were thinking because you can't even compare the two vocals and Jeremiah's are far better than Laci's. Guess I am down to Madison and Laine although I like the others (minus Laci) as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter